Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dirty Little Secret open accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youkai_of_Jealousy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:03 pm
Crea put a hand on her new companion's shoulder. "Relax. I'll take care of it. Embarrassment is more satisfying than beating him up, anyways. Less trouble for you. Besides, I do not wish to start a fist fight here. They might take you away from me if they believe I do not have the right to own you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:04 pm
Lucifer laughed and looked at Yuki. "I mean, you have to taste something before you buy it, I don't want to be buying something that will taste foul." He yelled out. "I need a staff member over here to fill out a purchase!" He looked at the bid list, if he wanted to directly purchase her it'd cost 25,000. "You fetch a pretty penny." He muttered looking at her coldly before swooping his pen on the paper. "Hopefully I won't regret this investment."  

oOMyMelodyOo

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:06 pm
Lucile nodded as she looked at Cory. "A valued costumer?" A woman who enjoyed to purchase slaves and obviously get rid of them. As they entered the room which held the wardrobe she imagined what outfit could be in there. Hopefully something cute.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:10 pm
Lolita sighed and let her eyes.. un narrow. However, she kept her hands in a fist. "Whatever you say." she said in a whisper. Yep less trouble for me. Don't have to waste my time. she thought with an little laugh.  

SowyDrift

Youkai_of_Jealousy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:13 pm
Crea nodded and let go of her shoulder, and started walking to the door. "I am ready to go. Are you?" She asked, keeping an eye on the man. She had her plan. Simple and childish, but effective and self-satisfying non-the-less.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:16 pm
Lolita ran after her then slowed when she got nearer. "Ready as I'll ever be." she said with a grin. She wondered what embarrassment Crea had in store but she pushed that thought to the back of her head.  

SowyDrift

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image

"you won't...." she muttered and looked down "hope for freedom will be out for awhile.." she said in thought and just sits down in her cage, Yuki then slowly touch her neck to where Lucifer bit her "a life of a slave.." she said in thought and kept quiet since he didn't talk to her anymore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:21 pm
Lucifer was not a fool he felt the coldness from a few people stabbing into his back. Sighing he watched as he chains were undone. Quickly grabbing her arm Lucifer pulled her up. "We must be on our way." He pulled her along and looked down at her. He smiled a forced smile for a brief moment. "I'm not too horrible, just don't piss me off, like I said, I mostly act so terrible to intimidate other slaves." Looking at her Lucifer smirked. "I just want to get home so I can feed off you to heal this damn cut."  

oOMyMelodyOo

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:24 pm
Cory led her inside her bedroom. Her bed was king-sized, no less, and covered with embroidered exotic pillows. She picked up the remote on her table and used it to electronically open the door to her walk-in closet. It was filled with expensive clothes, all of which were very girly but still revealed a great deal of skin. "Do you want to see what I've chosen for you?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:24 pm
Crea heard what he said, about not being totally horrible, but was too late. Being the mischevious little nature imp she was, she made a magically enhanced strong root quickly curl around his foot, obvious what childish prank it would pull to most who stumbled along a path. She turned her back and continued to walk. "Well, come on!" She smiled.  

Youkai_of_Jealousy

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:26 pm
Lucile stepped forward clasping her fingers tightly in a knot. Her head bobbed and she smiled a bit. "Y-y-y-yes." Her eyes scrolled on the clothes in the wardrobe, she was excited to try something on, to get out of these filthy torn dirty clothes which cursed her since she became a slave. She stepped close to Cory in wonder of what outfit Cory had chosen.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:30 pm
Lolita laughed and followed Crea. At least she seems nice. A few steps behind Crea, she looked behind every now and then, not actually able to believe she was out of that place. ''Um, where are we going?" she asked her casually, admiring her surroundings.  

SowyDrift

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:31 pm
Cory looked through the clothes until she found the right one. "Ah! Perfect, that's it." She took out a white sleeveless halter top that ended above the stomach and white briefs, both covered in lacy ruffles. She then picked a pair of pristine white doll shoes and knee socks. "How does that look?"

[[I'm getting offline for the night~]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:32 pm
"Home!" Crea chirped happily. "I hope you're a nature lover. I have a huge garden, with a forest out back. I refused to get any other place, so I'm sorry if it doesn't meet your expectations." She apologized. Sometimes, her love of nature could get abit extreme. "Would you like to walk, or should I call a driver to take us home?"  

Youkai_of_Jealousy

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image

Yuki looked at her wrist having the mark of the chains also her wrist was bleeding it was cut by the tight chains, she didn't mind it anymore not to bother Lucifer, as she felt he pulled her up she then followed him "Yes, I understand" she said.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff