Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 am
Kazuo listens intently on their conversation. "Alright then, is there anything else that you wanted to tell me about grass Velox?" He asks as he fidgets with a peice of paper on his desk.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:35 am
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli would walk into the building and go up to his master's office, but before he could do so, he noticed he had company, so Eli simply waited outside his office until they were done talking.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎

"Yes there was." Velox said quickly. "You do not have to tell me if you do not like but I'd like to know what course of action you shall take considering it was Arekku that bombed Kumo. Or should I say all evidence points to him."

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:33 pm
Kazuo pauses to consider all aspects of what has happened. "Well I obviously couldn't send you, the Kusakage is a powerful opponent even I would have trouble defeating him. He could easily take on three S-ranks and probably survive and win even." He takes a deep breathe. "As of right now, nothing. I am content that they have left us alone and that everything is mildly peaceful at the moment. I will leave it as is for now." The truth was the main reason he didn't want to start anything further was because Grass would surely destroy them the next time around if things got even worse, he hoped to compromise with them in the near future.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:43 pm
"Actually, Kazuo, me and two of the Grass shinobi are planning peace talks, so that we may better understand each other and work this out of our systems." Lenon's clone said. "If you be willing, you and Arekku will meet at a neutral place with two shinobi each, and two only. One will stay with you, and the other will go to the Grass Village as a symbol of trust that believe that they will not be harmed. Arekku will do the same." The clone looked at him. "Of course, these will probably be volunteers...and only when Arekku gets back will we be able to see if he will agree to this." Lenon smiled. "The plan is still in the planning stages, but would you be inclined to agree to this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎

Velox sighed in relief. He was glad that the village would not have to enter a war. "Thank you Kazuo-sama. I was looking for reassurance that we would not have to go to war. I would never want to fight against my one girlfriend. After all, as you may of heard Lenon say, she is a Kusa Kunoichi. All in all I agree with your decision. Let's just hope there's another Chuunin Exam held soon. Even possibly a Jounin Exam."

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:46 pm
He nods. "Well hopefully I will be starting a chunin exams soon. Many issues have risen in Mist and I was planning on having an exams with them." He neatens some papers on his desk.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:50 pm
User Image
TONY ANGELO

Tony ran up the stairs and opened the door. He jumped up and then landed on a chair. "Sir kage do you have a mission a lone gennin can do? Anything would be fine I got a bit of a debt to the cafe that I gotta pay." Tony said as she yawned.

"Oh and do you know anything about a few guys I met. On guy was kaguya and damn he was fast I had a hard time keeping up with him, he had a friend that had freakish power over wind." Tony started talking again then he looked at his left hand which was still in a cast. "I also met a guy who used sand or he made the ground sand anyway."

((Made up a debt so I can create a reason my lazy RPC would actually do anything.))

Oldibon

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:03 am
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

The twins rushed up the stairs but Tony got ahead of them

"Great I have to deal with him again." Yumi thought as she stood in front of Tony. She sighed and then looked at her sister who seemed fine. "Sir if you dont mind me and my sister would like a mission, we are both of chunnin rank and we have no squad." she said as Mai simply ate a chocolate bar.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:57 am
Eli

User Image

Eli sighed as he watched even more people storm into the office without so much as a knock. Eli would do the same thing except he had manners. Leaning against the wall Eli thought, "Sigh..this is going to take awhile". Slumping down on the wall, Eli decided to take a short nap. Maybe when he was awake, the office would be empty.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:17 am
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

The twins quickly glared at Eli when he sighed it reminded them of an old friend and enemy. Mai was too random to even think of knocking, she grew accustom to just popping into Rahenno's office and smiling while Yumi on the other hand does not care about petty matters as a knock.

They were however honed to hear soft noises considering the rival that they eventually killed was Yuno. Yuno was quiet before he strikes rarely even breathing so they had to learn to pick up the sound like a sigh, usually Yuno would make one before striking cause he saw an opening.

"Have something to say?" Yumi said as she fixed her hair and closed her left eye.

Mai on the other hand switched to a kind smile and grinned. "You just need to be more assertive." she said to Eli but if you looked closely she already reached into her pocket to pull out a weapon.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:37 am
kuro began to walk at the kages door but then stopped infront of it and began to wounder how mad the kage might be at him for leaving the cloud to train for a long time without telling him"maybe this is not such a good idea"he said to him self as he began to worry  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:40 am
Kazuo looks at Tony surprised to see him for it had been quite some time since they last encountered eachother. "Well I am getting a little hungry, could you go to the cafe and pick me up some sushi?" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out enough money for the food and tip for Tony, and places it on the desk. "...as for your other questions..." He pauses thinking about the people who he knew who had those abilities. "Well I know of Fenrir and Sypher who are both very skilled Kaguyas, and both are fast. As for the person that had freakish power of wind I can only think of one person and that is Sengetsu Uchiha. As for the last person, I once had a spar with the kazekage who used Sand frequently but I highly doubt he would be traveling with either one of the people I mentioned." He then looks over at the two chunnin asking for a mission as well. "Well speaking of the kazekage, I would like you two to head over to Sand Village and speak with the kazekage on how Sand is doing and ask if they could use some help with anything. Then report back to me." Kazuo then turns his attention to Eli who seemed to be trying to sleep. "I'm sorry Eli, what is it I can help you with?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:44 am
Eli

User Image

Turning his head, the first thing that would be apparent to Kazou was the bandage on his eye, so only his left eye was shown. Yawning and looking slightly tired, Eli said, "Oh don't mind me sir...you don't need to waste time on me. Please...finish helping your guests, then we will talk. Don't want to keep them waiting eh"?

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:13 am
kuro finally knocked on the door instead of barging in as he usally does"just play it cool maybe he won't be to mad at you"he said to himself  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games