Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Your first Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyoukage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:54 pm
The first time I played it was when I was seven, my dad got it on the playstation and let me play with the unlimited weapons he unlocked. The very first time I finished a resident evil was on the n64, it was RE2. I had rented it like nine times. After the Nineth time my parents bought it and I won it. Every since then I've been playing Resident evil. (I've beaten every RE game to date. xd ) It was also through my dad that I became an Offspring fan.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:10 pm
the first one i played was re4 i was scared to play it at first but became to love it.  

madwitch501

starvigilante

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:13 pm
My first was the original Resi.

I was 10 and my Mum's boyfriend at the time was lent the game by his friend that, according to his friend, was too scary for me.

But, I played it anyway and ... the rest is history.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:39 pm
I've seen every RE except Gaiden. I've only played RE4 at first, then CVX. My brother has beaten RE1 and 2 twice and I watched him all the way. He almost beat 3 for DC, but it froze up xp  

Kowaku Kagai

re_fire_demon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:21 pm
my first resident evil was the first one ever made and i got it from my step dad and i just started playing them ever since  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:53 pm
Mr. Kennedy
My first time I was around 6. My uncle let me play it and it scared me to death. The crows attacked me until I died and later I met a zombie. my first "real" time actually playing it was RE2 when I was like 9. I loved it and there you go.
same except it was my sis  

` G I M I C K

Hollow Shaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:05 pm
the first one i had was RE1:derectors cut i loved it, got it for xmas from mom, i was 7....scared me with the dogs,lol domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:50 pm
The first one I played was Re1: Directors Cut, which I played over at a friends house until I beat it.

The first one I owned, after 2 years of being a fan, was RE2, today, at the age of 17. xp neither really scare me, though I do jump every now and again, and the music can get me to feel the creeps from suspense. lol  

Conri_Lowell

Iori_y

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:00 pm
It was Resident Evil 2 for Playstation, I was 17, and since that date i could stop playing RE!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:33 pm
first one.. not sure when exactly, but after that i played more and more, got newer versions, became obsessed with anything scifi or horror, and now i have resident evil movie, and shaun of the dead.. i would have RE4 and a few others but my cube and ps1 broke!! crying  

Alphawolf540

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:39 pm
my first one was RE2 for playstation and i was terrified of it. i played it when i was 7 or so i think and then i got older and liked it more and more im trying to get the origanal copy of RE1 but its hard to find around here!! i got all of them exept that and i think i might buy it on ebay  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:22 am
I was 7 or 8 and i heard screaming and horror music coming from my sisters room. at the time i was very, very scared of horrors. while she was out i sneeked a game out of her room (Resident Evil : Nemisis) and played on it, it had the same screams and creepy music. I was playing on it and i wasn't even scared, i found the story brilliant and it made me the horror fan i am today.  

Free Byrd

casuallyweird

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:42 am
if i remember it correctly it was re 2 for n64 man it friggin scared me >o<~~!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:08 pm
RE one, Baby. The beginning chapter of the Umbrella/S.T.A.R.S. Legend.  

CAPKUM

vampyrebats

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:19 pm
Hmm i got my first resident evil game over the summer(the one before school started this year) it was part 1 for the gamecube. Then after that i became an addict^^  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff