Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
Zann's Layout Shop [no more orders until wait list is done] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 am
Patience, my child, I'm still thinking about how to make Rikudo's layout musical...

Hiro, this will be my 4th layout for you XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:56 am
I killed off Rikudo because he was no fun. whee This new RPC will be fun to RP with... Oh yes... It shall be fun. twisted  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

slinky10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 am
User Image
RPC Name: Katsu Hamari
Village: Rouge
Personality: He is cocky, yet intelligent. He occasionally loses his temper.
Colour schemes: Brown, Biege, Green.
Quotes: "There's always something new to be discovered."
"You can knock me down, but I will rise again."
"Talent is inevitable, but it can be overcame."
"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge."

Anything extra? Include a naginata of some sort please. Maybe, if possible something Hyouton/Ice pic, and could you please not make it huge, keep it medium smallish? ;x

Theme Song: Here  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:36 am
Hiro: Why am I getting slightly worried at your tone...?

Slinky: Hmm...define huge please? And yes I tend to get carried away sometimes and make layouts massive...
Btw that is A LOT of gold O_o I'll try my best blaugh  

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:14 pm
iZann
Hiro: Why am I getting slightly worried at your tone...?

Slinky: Hmm...define huge please? And yes I tend to get carried away sometimes and make layouts massive...
Btw that is A LOT of gold O_o I'll try my best blaugh

You should be worried. I'm seeking training from Scrapples and Alicia. I want to be a Dragon Summoner so I chose the Animal Tamer Class.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:53 pm
As long as it doesn't take up a whole computer screen, it's fine.

Also don't worry about the gold, I never use it 3nodding

slinky10

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:38 pm
Rahenno1
Rahenno2((Except with Dark blue eyes))
RPC Name: Rahenno
Village: Cloud
Personality: Always friendly
Colour schemes: Blue, silver, black
Quotes: "From Darkness To Darkness"
"Can You Tame Your inner Demon?"
"Stand Above The Crowd"
"So, tell me, is your life worth saving?"
Anything extra?
Do you know any Kenji Symbols for ice?
Something that repersents my Hyouton bloodline too.

Background: Rahenno was born and rised in cloud. His father, Ryouichi, head of the Hyouton family, Trained Rahenno to no end in the ways of water,wind and ice. Rahenno learned the Hyouton eye at age 6, but never used it. A few mouth, After Rahenno learn cystal ice mirrors, a couple of bandit came to kill all hyouton's within cloud. As the Chaos unfolded Rahenno hide in a trap door and watched as the bandits kill his parents. After the bloodshed Rahenno regreted not helping his parents fight so he left the village. Soon after, Rahenno came across a couple of leaf ninja and the war between the nine-tailed fox. Rahenno rushed to see whats going on, only to finded A large fox in front of him. Just before the fox tryed to attack Rahenno was taken by one of the leaf ninja. As the war continued,Rahenno asked, why not seal it in him. The leaf ninja didn't want to take that chance but they had no choices. The fox was sealed in Rahenno. After a while Rahenno came back to cloud to visit his friend Suchi. He entered her house and found the same thing that happen to her and family, just like his. So after, Rahenno took the path of the Shinobi and became a ninja. After becoming genin, he trained under Lenon, along with RJ and Rose. He wander around cloud, getting to know more people and jutsu. During the Chunin exams he fought his good friends, Neko and Susumu. Becoming Chunin, he took apone hinself to learn jutsu and study taijutsu, He learn to open three of the gates but rarly ever uses them, fearing for the worst. Before the war, Rahenno became jounin and help protect Susumu from Asaba. This is when Rahenno relized what power the Kyuubi had. After the war he finally took the sannin test and passed along with Kiyoshi, a good friend and sometime rival. He was train one day in the the wood until he saw Masumi training with Kisyoshi, after awhile, he got to know more about Masumi and become deeply in love. So now rahenno lives the rest of his days training and helping cloud when ever he can.

My Chaos bloodline mark: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:09 am
User Image
system_input
[USERNAME]: Yamamoto_Inuzuka_Hatake
[PASSWORD]: * * * * * * * *
>ACCESS GRANTED
>CONNECTING NOW...
>LOGIN SUCCESSFUL

════════════════

Yamamoto Inuzuka Hatake

══════════════════════

[ GENIN : KUSAGAKURE ]XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posting layout for: Hiro_Uzaki

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

You think I'm terrible at everything I do?
I'm not, and one day you will know
The only thing I wish for is to see you smile
Please have some faith in me

iZann

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:47 am
User Image
User Image
RPC Name: Shane Eiyuu
Village: Kumogakure
Personality: Manipulative, and Cold, to strangers. To those that he is well acquainted to, he is kind, sweet, and almost child-like.
Colour schemes: Black, and reddish brown.
Quotes: ''You cannot fix things, that aren't broken,
But I'm different than you.''
Anything extra? Uh... Three Tomoe Sharingan user. Four winged angel host. Husband of Velox.

User Image

If you make it really good, I'll be willing to pay you 50k ; D

[[I know my quotes suck. I randomly pulled them out of my rear end. : D]]

Rings. He has a huge collection, of dozens of different types of rings.

Making threats. He seriously threatens anyone and everyone [Except for friends] weaker than him.

Dislikes: Strangers

People who try to steal someones attention from him

People who do things based on foolish ideals, with absolutely no reasoning.

He doesn't like tea. At all. He'd make a custom anti tea jutsu, if I knew better than to make stupid crap like that.

Loves: Velox, Karuda [Cousin], Ryoko [As a friend], and Sorcam [..Somewhat as a friend.]

Hates: Austin, Amara [Though he doesn't really hate Amara... moreso dislike her. (Jealousy : P) However, as she is the Yonbi host, his angel hates her, and her demons guts.]

Bloodline: Sharingan - Three Tomoe

Clan: None, sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 am
Ok, updated the first post, Shane you're going to have to wait a while...probably a week or two >.<

By the way, this is to everyone ordering a layout...
Please please PLEASE give me a bit more detail about your rpc so I can make a good one! Something that makes your rpc stand out from other boring ones! Otherwise it's really hard for me to design different layouts for every single person because everyone's rpcs are so similar...

You can include stuff like history, likes and dislikes, who he/she really hate or love, bloodlines, clans...stuff like that. It helps!  

iZann

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:31 am
Incubus Shane
User Image
User Image
RPC Name: Shane Eiyuu
Village: Kumogakure
Personality: Manipulative, and Cold, to strangers. To those that he is well acquainted to, he is kind, sweet, and almost child-like.
Colour schemes: Black, and reddish brown.
Quotes: ''You cannot fix things, that aren't broken,
But I'm different than you.''
Anything extra? Uh... Three Tomoe Sharingan user. Four winged angel host. Husband of Velox.

User Image

If you make it really good, I'll be willing to pay you 50k ; D

[[I know my quotes suck. I randomly pulled them out of my rear end. : D]]

Rings. He has a huge collection, of dozens of different types of rings.

Making threats. He seriously threatens anyone and everyone [Except for friends] weaker than him.

Dislikes: Strangers

People who try to steal someones attention from him

People who do things based on foolish ideals, with absolutely no reasoning.

He doesn't like tea. At all. He'd make a custom anti tea jutsu, if I knew better than to make stupid crap like that.

Loves: Velox, Karuda [Cousin], Ryoko [As a friend], and Sorcam [..Somewhat as a friend.]

Hates: Austin, Amara [Though he doesn't really hate Amara... moreso dislike her. (Jealousy : P) However, as she is the Yonbi host, his angel hates her, and her demons guts.]

Bloodline: Sharingan - Three Tomoe

Clan: None, sadly.

Edited a bit. : )
And it's alright, lol. Take as long as you please.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:35 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXTHExxANGELSxxINxxTHExxAFTERLIFE
AWAITxxFORxxYOURxxARRIVALXXXXXXXX

═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═

XXXXXXXXXXXXXAro Uchiha

xxxxLOOK DEEP INTO MINE EYES WHAT DOST THOU SEE
xxxxI CALL UPON MY BIRDS OF PREY TO FIGHT ALONGSIDE ME

Chuunin of SandXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WHAT RAGING FIRE SHALL FLOOD THE SOULxxxx
WHEN WILL THE FLAMES AT LAST CONSUME USxxxx

㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋

Posting layout for: Chocolate Jearkers
By the way, I editted the large picture's eyes so they show Sharingan eyes, I hope you don't mind XD Althouth you can't really see the tomoes...

User Image

[imgleft]http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq64/Juskazann/Naruto/Aropic.jpg[/imgleft][color=white]XXXXXXXX[/color][color=darkred][b]THE[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkred][b]ANGELS[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkred][b]IN[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkred][b]THE[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkred][b]AFTERLIFE[/b][/color]
[align=right][color=darkred][b]AWAIT[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkred][b]FOR[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkred][b]YOUR[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkred][b]ARRIVAL[/b][/color][color=white]XXXXXXXX[/color][/align]

[align=center][size=24][b]═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═ ☣ ═[/b][/size][/align]

[size=18][b][u][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=red]Aro Uchiha[/color][/u][/b][/size]

[size=7][color=white]xxxx[/color][b]LOOK DEEP INTO MINE EYES WHAT DOST THOU SEE[/b]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][b]I CALL UPON MY BIRDS OF PREY TO FIGHT ALONGSIDE ME[/b][/size]
[align=right][size=18][b][u][color=red]Chuunin of Sand[/color][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/u][/b][/size]

[size=7][b]WHAT RAGING FIRE SHALL FLOOD THE SOUL[/b][color=white]xxxx[/color]
[b]WHEN WILL THE FLAMES AT LAST CONSUME US[/b][color=white]xxxx[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=15][color=darkred]㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋ ♦ ㊋[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=10]Posting layout for: Chocolate Jearkers
By the way, I editted the large picture's eyes so they show Sharingan eyes, I hope you don't mind XD Althouth you can't really see the tomoes...[/size][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq64/Juskazann/Naruto/arobottom.jpg[/img][/align]

iZann

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:10 am
It`s okay i`m actually happy that it looks better then i imagined.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:13 am
Editted on good old PAINT lol I fail. But yeah it would have looked better if I had photoshop...unfortunately I don't, so everything was done in paint. But thanks for the compliment anyway XD  

iZann

Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces