Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis looked to her and nodded slightly."Well, if you say so, but I do not think you can stay away from him. He has memories just like I do, and the same exact ones as me. He will remember you and come for you...." He warned her, looking up to her, but blushed slightly as she held his hand."Well, okay..." He said softly.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:51 pm
( ya iPod touches)
A I D E N:
Aiden nodded "just dance I'm not in the best of moods so dance"  

Throughtheflutter

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
Anya nodded standing up then began to dance. It wasn't something she could normally do on command so it wasn't the best dance she could do. Anya sighed and continued dancing before she stopped and looked down on the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:59 pm
( I touch)
T I N A:
Tina smiled and patted his hand " so if he does I'm ready.. Now would you like me to show you to you. Room Luis" she smiled and felt a bit bad for him.. He seemed so scared and worried.

A I D E N:
Aiden smiled as he watched Anya dance " come here and dance o this table darling or else I will get very angry and you won't like it " he whistled for some masters to join in and watch the show  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image

Luis smiled lightly and nodded."Okay, and yes....please if you could..." He said to her softly, already feeling the tension inside of him start to unfold. The barrier inside of him that kept the beast inside was starting to break, almost ready to burst. He hoped that his demon self did not hurt Tina very much, or he wouldn't live with himself if he did.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:17 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah sighed, as she heard Aiden asking Anya to dance. She had great hearing. She stayed on her bed, not wanting to leave her little house. She felt bad Anya had to go through his torture. "It's a good think he's never seen me dance..." she muttered to herself. "I'd never dance for him!" she hissed quietly. She shoved the keys under her mattress for safe keeping.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:11 pm
Picking up an apple Mina takes a bite of it before heading back out. Climbing another tree she goes always to the top and sits on the branch looking up at the sky. Eating the apple while she was sitting their Mina thinks and sleepng a bit. After a while she flyies into the sky and around the garden her wings casting a shadow on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:17 pm
((still on my itouch and Tarah I had live with Tina it youdont mind?)
T I N A:
Tina brought him to a saltan looking like room. She opened the door the room looked like a moccain palace. She smiled and brushed the brown curls out of her face " welcome to your palace " she giggled and pushed her way into the room..  

Throughtheflutter

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image
Anya bit her bottom lip she couldn't just stay in one spot for so long when she dance, let alone be told to dance right on the spot or in front of people. She stood upon the table and closed her eyes quickly and began to dance. She was nervous and scared and lost her balance doing a spin, then toppled to the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image

Luis looked around and was amazed by the room."Wow, this place is pretty cool..." He said to her softly, seeing the style of the room very different than any other room he has seen. It had an Arabic or Middle Eastern look about it, which made it very different. When she called it his palace, he wondered what she meant by that, but he didn't bother to ask, because he could feel the other side pushing, trying to get through. He was starting to really get nervous and said,"You may want to leave now Tina....my other side is going to come soon...I can feel it inside me..." He said to her softly as he walked towards the middle of the room.

((Not at all.))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:29 pm
((still on the touch))
T I N A:
she nodded and slowly made her way down the hall.. She wonder where Tarah could be mayb at her own house she sat back down on the peacock rug and relaxed.. She hummed slightly to her self

A I D E N:
aiden caught Anya and laughed as he held her tight in his lap " look boys she falls into my arms I think I should take her to bed ahah" he kissed her neck and nipped at it gentlely  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image
Anya grabbed a rose she had and shoved the thorns towards his face trying to get away from him. She hated anybody touching her, kissing her was a whole other thing that she hated.
"Let me GO!" Anya demanded quickly trying to get out again.

Kiatala

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image

Luis watched Tina as she left the room, then he suddenly got the break through of his demon form. He fell to his knees and gripped his head, groaning from the changing in his sides. His blond hair soon darkened, turning to a deep shade of midnight black, his eyes turned from the normal blue shade to a dark, blood red color. His personality changed completely with his body and then, his groaning stopped. A small smirk grew on his face and he slowly stood, cracking his neck slightly."Ah....it's nice to be finally out of that cage...." He said in a sinister like tone, then started to stretch his arms and his fingers around."It's been a while, but I'm glad to be back, even if it was only twenty-four hours." He said softly, but smirked still. Then he remembered the last memory that the normal Luis had and smirked even brighter."Ah, a beautiful woman servant seemed to have been kind to my kinder self...I see. Looks like it's going to be a lucky night for me..." He said softly and slowly turned towards the doorway, making his way over.

Tonight is going to be fun, well, only for me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:48 pm
A I D E N:
Aiden hit Anya and cursed at her " you harlot that's it I'm sick of you in the cell" he put her over to a cage and through her in it  

Throughtheflutter

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces