Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 3 Training Grounds; Sensei: Raito Shenzaki. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:25 pm
Serina threw the fan back at him and took off her own fan, which was better. Opening the fan from behind and made the hand signs. Swinging her fan at the damaged tree frome arlier the winds slashed out. She was use to this techinque casue she knew the grand slashing skill but this justu was the 'weaker' verson.[1/1] Putting her fan back on her back and closed. She began the next techinque. Making hands signs and following his instructions carefully. This justu would be useful combined with her byakugan for a behind attack. The wind around her bursted but only infront and side of her where she could see.[1/1] Last techinque was a shield of somesort and would be useful for deflecting long range attacks and maybe short ranged attacks. Making the hand signs the wind infront of her began to spin rapidly to form the shield. Dispelling the justu she looked at the teacher with a smirk. "That all you got?"[1/1]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:34 pm
Raito smiled "good now one more gennin jutsu and then i will give you a scroll of wind jutsu's and you pick a few chuunin fuuton jutsu's you would like to learn" Raito taking stance did the hand signs for the next jutsu. Spinning chakra around him created a full body armor of wind like a whirlwind.

((you can only learn 5 chuunin jutsu's at gennin level so pick well =]))

Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)
Description: The user utilizes his chakra and the wind around him to create a whirlwind around himself. The wind forms a circle around the user, five feet in radius, so ten feet in diameter. The wind picks up debris and acts as armour for the user. The wind armour lasts for five posts. Debris on the ground strengthens the armour and projectiles thrown towards the wind also become part of the armour. A taijutsu user is useless against the armour. A genin who gets caught in the wind will become part of the armour, Chuunin will be knocked back five feet, and a Jounin will be knocked back two feet. An elemental jutsu is useless against the armour, but if one is used against the armour it weakens it greatly. Two posts after an elemental jutsu is used against the Kaze no Yoroi the armour is dispelled.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:44 pm
[[then i can learn 4 more chuunin cause i already got 1 chuunin techinue xD]]
Serina grinned. "I'll pick the best ones." She said. Making the hand signs and focusing. The wind picked up and swirled around her making her hair lift up. It became armor on her body then dispelled. "I think I'll just learn one chuunin justu this time." Serina didn't wan't to waste energy at all.[1/1]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:47 pm
Raito smiled "yes thats all gennin done your progressing faster than all the students here" Raito then reached to his front right chest pocket and picked out the fuuton scroll and threw it to serina "there ya go pick one" Raito said smiling  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:05 pm
Serina pointed to one justu. It seemed the most powerful of them all to her right now.

Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
Description: The user creates a large tornado about ten feet high directly around their enemy wide enough so that they have little room to move. The opponent will find themselves trapped inside the eye of this tornado, unharmed by the winds but unable to move without touching the tornado. If they attempt to escape they will find the swirling winds will push them back inside the center, with several cuts and scratches due to the ferocity of the winds. However just as what’s inside cannot leave what is outside cannot enter; any attacks or projectiles will simply be deflected back out. The tornado lasts for two posts and has a three post cool down time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:18 pm
Raito smiled "Okay" Taking stance Raito created the neccary handsigns and foccused on one point on the area "Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)" Raito said as the area started to form a whirl wind

Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
Description: The user creates a large tornado about ten feet high directly around their enemy wide enough so that they have little room to move. The opponent will find themselves trapped inside the eye of this tornado, unharmed by the winds but unable to move without touching the tornado. If they attempt to escape they will find the swirling winds will push them back inside the center, with several cuts and scratches due to the ferocity of the winds. However just as what’s inside cannot leave what is outside cannot enter; any attacks or projectiles will simply be deflected back out. The tornado lasts for two posts and has a three post cool down time.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:22 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

"I Am Your Whisper In the Dark, The Whisper That Will Protect You."

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

My Wings Will Protect You~

Yuji smiled as he finished meditating, "Sorry Raito Sensei, and Serina-chan." He then got up and did one handsign, "Hane No jutsu!" His wings then pointed upwards towards the sky and feathers came out and formed 2 more of him, making 3 clones of himself, "I heard if you train with bunshin, I mean physical bunshin like my Hane Bunshin or kage bunshin, I can disperse them after training and get my knowledge from them, is that true sensei?" yuji said as the other clones stood right behind them with stern looks ready to train.

[[Like when naruto found out his elemental chakra was wind and he used kage bunshin to cut the leaf and all.]]

In The Face of Sacrifice.

And My Wings will Destroy Our Enemies

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:24 pm
[[how many posts?  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:27 pm
Raito turned to Kawaki and smiled yes you can now finnoish the jutsu's i showed you earlier." Raito said going into a serious mood.

((yep lol. anyways i gave you jutsu's im last post to you finnish them off >>>

BambiC
"yes perfect Kawaki" Raito smiled "next the gennin jutsu's these take a bit more time to learn" Raito taking stance did the neccesary handsigns foccusing the chakra back into his tip of his fingers he created heat once again. Again doing some handsigns Raito inhaled after the handsigns had been done Raito Exhaled and blasted 5 katon flames out of his mouth. Taking stance once more Raito again carried out some handsigns and inhaled. Exhaling he burst out a v-shape flame out of his mouth.

Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)
Description: This technique makes it so that after a user has molded enough chakra to gather heat into their finger they can now distribute it to both the index and middle finger (one hand), making it a somewhat viable option in combat now. However, jabs and strikes made through this method would simply burn through clothing and wouldn’t cause any substantial thereafter. In terms of raw searing strength, though, it allows the user to cut through even metallic string now.

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.

Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique)
Description: A fairly simple jutsu, the user breaths in a fair amount of air while performing the necessary handseals and breaths it out in a short funnel of flame. Literally lasting only a few seconds, it explodes out of the mouth in a v-like wave and is a commonly used technique amongst shinobi who like to build into their attacks. The range of this flame, however, is about 3m and the flame itself isn’t held long enough to deal any real damage. Therefore, it isn’t necessarily a viable offensive option as compared to other jutsus, but it does serve its purposes since only three handseals are needed to perform this technique.
]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:28 pm
little mintchan
[[how many posts?

6 posts for chuunin but i can do 4 since ninjutsu class and fuuton masters do one less post for wind. but your also a ninjutsu class so 5 for you.))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:40 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji smiled and he got in his stance, so did his clones. "Katon:Ni(Fire Release:Two)" And then on his right hand only 1 spark popped up, "Damn, ok your turn." [1/3]

Yuji's clone nodded, "Hai!" The clone got in stance and did the hansigns, "Katon:Ni!" then the clones right hand, his pointer finger was fine and his middle finger lit up a tiny bit. "Almost there, your turn." [2/3]

Yuji's last clone nodded and got in stance, he did the handsigns, "Katon:Ni!" And he looked at his right hand and his pointer and middle finger both lit up brightly, "Yes!!." The two clones then disappeared and the memory went into Yuji. [3/3]

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:47 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji then put up one handsign and his wings once again pointed up towards the sky, "Hane Bunshin no Jutsu!" Another 2 clones appeared from his feathers, "Ready guys?" The clones got in stance, "Hai!" They both said with a serious tone in their voice.
[1/3]
Yuji faced away from everyone and did the handsigns with quick speed, "Katon:Housenka No Jutsu!" he then put his last handsign up to his mouth and blew, only steam came out of his mouth, "Damn, ok now your turn." He said while looking at the other clone.[2/3]

Yuji's clone nodded and did the handsigns, "Katon:Housenka No Jutsu!" It put the last handsign up to his mouth and blew, only a tiny bit of fire came out, "We will get it next time, your turn." The clone looked towards the other one.[3/3]

Yuji's clone nodded and got in stance and quickly did the handsigns, "Katon:Housenka No Jutsu!" He put the last handsign up to his mouth and blew, ten fireballs the size of Yuji's fist came out of the clones mouth, "Yes, we did it!" The 2 clones then disappeared and the knowledge of the jutsu went into his memory.

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:49 pm
Raito smiled "okay well done last 3 gennin jutsu's of fire and you can choose which five chuunin jutsu's you want to learn" Raito smiled then took stance Creating the first set of handsigns he said "Ember clone jutsu" suddenly and ember clone appeared next to him. Raito again taking stance created another set of handsigns and pulls out a kunai spereading a flame around the kunai to make it larger. Raito taking stance once more created some handsigns and made him sweat a little before taking the sweat and molding it into a ball and heating it up.

Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)
Description: A basic bunshin wherein the user will call forth through in corporeal form a clone of themselves, crafted from flame. At this level, the clone is quite weak and can only really serve as a distracted more so than a viable combat replacement. However, it does have its uses, which alongside detonating upon destruction or on command, are numerous.
Note: The clone only has 1/10 the ability of the original user.

Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword.

Name of Jutsu: Boiling Point
Rank of Jutsu: Chuunin
Range of Jutsu:
Jutsu's Element: Katon
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Gathering chakra around themselves the ninja will begin to sweat if they haven't already during the course of the battle. They will then compress their sweat into layers using their Katon chakra to increase the temperature of the sweat bringing it to boiling point very rapidly. On command the jutsu will be released and torrents of boiling steam will explode outwards knocking back taijutsu and thrown weapons along with blocking most jutsu. The exception is Raiton which just flows through the superheated steam with ease.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:57 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji then did one handsign again, "Hane Bunshin No Jutsu!" His wings once again pointed upwards towards the sky and two feather clones appeared next to him, "Ready?" He said looking at the clones, they both nodded and yelled, "Hai!" with yet more seriousness in their voice.

Yuji quickly did the handsigns, "Katon:Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu!" and breathed in and out and blew out, steam came out, "Damn, ok now it's your turn." He said looking at the clone on his right, it nodded.[1/3]

Yuji's clone did the handsigns quickly, "Katon:Hoteri Ougigata No Jutsu!" It then breathed in then blew out, only a little bit of flame came out, "We will get it next time, you ready?" The clone said looking at the last clone, it nodded.[2/3]

Yuji's clone did the handsigns, "Katon:Hoteri Ougigata No Jutsu!" It then breathed in and then blew out, fire came out of his mouth in a V shape, "Yes, we did it guys, good job." The two clones smiled and then disappeared, the memory from the clones went into the memory of the real Yuji.[3/3]

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:04 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji nodded, he then got in stance and did the handsigns, "Katon:Yojin Bunshin No Jutsu!" A clone then appeared i nfront of him, but it had no head, "Damn, Let's try again Yuji, you can do it." The clone then disappeared and get in the stance again. [1/3]

Yuji did the handsigns, "Katon:Yojin Bunshin No Jutsu!" A clone then appeared right in front of him, except it had no arms or legs, "What the.... Anyway I feel that I can get it next time." Yuji then dispersed the clone and got in stance one more time.[2/3]

Yuji then did the handsigns and said, "Katon:Yojin Bunshin No Jutsu!" A clone then appeared in front of him looking perfect with it's wings and every feature was just picture perfect, "Yes, good job Yuji." He said to the clone, it smiled and he then dispersed of the clone and smiled to Raito and Serina. [3/3]

[[I will be right back guys, have to eat and all]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces