Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Seireitei
THE WORLD OF BLEACH! ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:56 pm
((Sorry for the short sentences, just wanted you to know im still around))

Kai then Light steps along Arthuria to Squad 4's barracks. He patiently waits outside hoping Kasumi would be ok. "She will be ok, im sure of it...She has to be!" he says to himself as he closed his eyes and puts his hands together. "She knew what she signed up for when she took this job, just why did it have to be her? Why did i listen to her?" He begins to pace back and forth as he waits for the news.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:44 pm
*watching from a distance, Arina begins to sing a wordless melody ever so softly and sadly, almost hypnotic-like*  

chisanoko

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:25 pm
Kasumi groaned softly, her mind was still spinning. She felt as though she were floating, feeling arms pick her up. She head became more clearer as they were further away from the espada.
"Captain. I need my tea....the sencha medical tea. My head....."

Kasumi sighed, she was extremely happy for having such amazing captains. Her fits have been becoming more and more stronger. She knew that soon the Gotei 13 would need to get a new Squad 4 captain. She needed proper medical attention.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:11 pm
*Arina sings her soothing yet sad hypnotic song louder, and closed her eyes to watch the melody float throughout the area*  

chisanoko

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:11 pm
Kaitou hears this melody but he doesnt know exactly where it was coming from. He stops pacing and walks in the direction he thinks its coming from and he takes a pause. He puts his hand on his sword and continues to listen. He didnt know if the hypnotic song that seemed to draw him in was a trap or just a tune to be enjoyed. He continues walking, his mind suddenly becomes cleared as he keeps walking to the source of the music.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:15 pm
*(still singing)Arina slowly opens her eyes and noticed something moving out of the corner of her eye, slowly she sits down on the ground and leans agenst the tree behind her, to wait for her to be discovered*  

chisanoko

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:22 pm
Kai then snaps out of the trance as he sees somethng moving. He notices someone who seems a bit familiar, but doesnt remember if they had a previous encounter. He doesnt Panic, and he doesnt rush to make reckless decisions. He patiently waits for the persons next move.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:51 pm
*i sing quietly now, making it very hard to hear, and after a few moments i stop singing altogether*"well, well, well, look what we've got here. i didnt meen to go fishing, but look like i cought i big one." *i say in a sweet, slow hypnotic voice*  

chisanoko

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Puzzled by what this person is saying, Kai Readys himself, expecting anything that can possibly come his way. He takes his stance. "Who are you?" He suddenly come to realize that no one has answered his question, so he still has no type of information on these people attacking the soul society.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:52 pm
"i am not here to battle you yet, little fish. and if you must know i am Arina, do you remember me now?"*i say still in my calm, hypnitic tone*  

chisanoko

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:06 pm
Kai gets flashbacks of the day he was sparring with the other captain. He snaps back to reality, because the name sure rings bells. "I remember you now...What are you doing here Arina?" Kaitou says as he slowly begins to Draw his blade.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:14 pm
"little boy, little boy, calm yourself, your too worked up. here, sit down, chat with me for awile, i promise i wont attack you while your guard is done. and i may tell you something valueable." *smiles still in a hypnotic tone*  

chisanoko

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:25 pm
Kai blade is drawn. "Im listening, what do you possibly have to tell me?" He begins wondering why does she want to share info with him all of a sudden. Kai was never one to show he was nervous or uneasy about a situation. He keeps his eyes fixed on her movements.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:12 pm
UltOta Akuma Tenshu
((Tra-la-lah~~~ Triumphant entrance, hope nobody minds XD))

War. There was always a distinct smell about it, and the area around reeked of it enough to send his mind reeling with adrenaline. Making sure the Stealth Force were in their proper locations, he quickly shunpo'd closer to where the main fighting had occurred. What he soon saw both shocked and slightly disappointed him as he peeked around the large spruce tree he hid behind. 'Is that the Captain Commander over there?' he thought incredulously as he spied none other than the captain of squad 1 struggling for her life along with two other shinigami. Soon, the questions that rushed through his head about how the Captain Commander could be bested so easily were answered as he noticed the one thing he hadn't counted on standing a small ways away from the shinigami; its mask sending a piercing anger through his body and soul. Damn Arrancar.... he muttered through clenched teeth as he stared with malice at the malevolent creature. He noticed that she too had received heavy damage and logically would be trying to escape at this point, but pursuing this foe would only put more strain on the head captain's own escape, bringing him to think of his only other option, scare tactics.

Akuma grinned as he cracked his knuckle gloves together, making a haunting chime sound ring throughout the field of battle as he shunpo'd in front of the shinigami with speed that rivaled that of even an espada's sonido, an ominous aura emanating from his entire being. "The Wraith" had arrived and a crooked smile crossed his face as he stared down the arrancar before him. Captain Hitake of Squad 8, Captain Atarashii of Squad 3, and Captain Commander Hayabusa... It would seem a wretch has been giving you quite the amount of trouble. I and the Stealth Force will cover your escape. I would advise you to get the Captain Commander to Squad 4 as fast as shunpo will allow...., Captain Tenshu murmured as he kept his eyes trained upon the stark white exterior of the arrancar before him. He wouldn't dare move a muscle unless provoked, he knew that for sure. Didn't want to take any unnecessary risks with the likes of this beast, especially when attempting to give cover to retreating allies. 'Might have to use Ametsuchi for this one,' he lamented in his head when he thought of resorting to drawing his zanpakutou. He knew how much she disdained fighting; it would be a shame to have to cause her to spill blood when his fists could do that on their own, what with his skeletal like blade knuckle insets in his custom made gloves. 'What now, arrancar? Will you flee, or will you attack? Either way your position seems bleak at this point,' Akuma mused as he continued to eye the creature warily, keeping his reflexes sharp and ready to act at a moment's notice.

Curses under breath, and here I had thought i was good on my escape. I was going to have to learn more about this soul reapers, so different from the few I had encountered. At least I had figured out why my senses were so erratic. As opposed to the human world this place was pouring with spirit energy, and it had a massive population. Might as well turn spot lights on someone used to semidarkness at best.
Takes a deep breath and looks over situation again, reviewing the changes in my options. The plan I had been favoring was as good as suicide now. This captain was far too close, and even if I miraculously outran him, I was willing to bet some of his squad was behind me.
I held my blade in a defensive position, letting him see its full length, "I would make a deal with you soul reaper. I will put away my blade and retreat as soon as I am able, if you will swear by the vow you hold highest that you will not attack."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

I Ero-Sennin I

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 pm
A deal? Was she so desperate to retreat that she was willing to make a gamble with the enemy? Or was it a trap? Would he have been any old soul reaper, an enemy was an enemy and he'd charge head long, come what may. But Akuma was no ordinary shinigami; a situation like this takes careful thought and planning. He had to be on his toes for this one, this crafty arrancar could easily attempt a coup against him, even if it was sworn by both parties that they would cease tensions towards a move for a mutual retreat. Then again, he was "The Wraith", a shinigami who's record of assassinations was unmatched. It wasn't as if he was going to be destroyed by a single arrancar, even if they caught him off guard. So, in hopes that his gambit wouldn't be in vain, the shrewd captain removed Ametsuchi from his waist and handed her to one of his onmitsu standing by.

Ok, I'll play your game, but on one condition. I want to know your motives for being here and attacking our comrades. I won't let you leave without an honest answer either. And trust me...., he said with his trademark smirk, I may not have my sword on me, but 99% of all my kills were with my own body, not my sword.... As he leaned up against a tree within five feet of the arrancar, having moved at a speed that challenged the eyes to even see a glimpse of him, Akuma merely smirked as he peered through his rose colored visor, staring his prey down intently as he waited for the answer he sought. Now, if you would, please tell me what I want to know, he murmured as his gaze stayed trained upon the arrancar, unwavering even for the smallest distraction.  
Seireitei

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff