Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Tea And Biscuits (For anything off topic. Our... CB, If you will)
A nice chat thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:50 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
I see. Well I myself am tired of asking people to volunteer bondage images, so eventually I will take one myself and post it for all enjoyment lol

Hm, when i think about it, looking at my comments from "the outside" .....
It sounds so much like bad, or even lousy excuses ....
But to me, it isn't that, it is, sadly, real.
...... Perhaps i should get a simple camera, so i can make my own photos, as well ........
Mmm well all you have to do is overcome my friend. Also, if you did, that would be sweet since we would be examples to what the other could possibly do lol.

But really, if there is one thing i have learned from this "invisible brickwall"-thing, it is that:
It isn't always that easy, it may even be practically impossible.

If i somehow gets rid of that problem, it do not mean that someone else with a similar problem can get rid of it.
Perhaps, though, that i would be able to help others with similar problems, becase i know how it is.

I have gotten the notion, that i perhaps needs to be told to do what i actually want to do.
I have said that to those who .. kind of .. helps me, but they misunderstood, and partially thought they could tell me to do what they thought was important ...... that did not work, of course. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
I see. Well I myself am tired of asking people to volunteer bondage images, so eventually I will take one myself and post it for all enjoyment lol

...... Perhaps i should get a simple camera, so i can make my own photos, as well ........
Mmm well all you have to do is overcome my friend. Also, if you did, that would be sweet since we would be examples to what the other could possibly do lol.

But really, if there is one thing i have learned from this "invisible brickwall"-thing, it is that:

If i somehow gets rid of that problem, it do not mean that someone else with a similar problem can get rid of it.
Perhaps, though, that i would be able to help others with similar problems, becase i know how it is.

I have gotten the notion, that i perhaps needs to be told to do what i actually want to do.
I have said that to those who .. kind of .. helps me, but they misunderstood, and partially thought they could tell me to do what they thought was important ...... that did not work, of course. xp

You will lose the weight that you need to lose in order to get the leather outfit you want in order to feel more feminine like.
Hows that?  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:13 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

You will lose the weight that you need to lose in order to get the leather outfit you want in order to feel more feminine like.
Hows that?

Sadly, "lose weight" just makes me think of any of all those wasteful commercials, rather than something that is pleasant to me.
Otherwise, it was a good try.
...... When you pointed out that both princesses and knights needs to keep in shape,(a few days back) as it is the most natural thing in the world, it helped me get going.

( ..... And it is rubber, not leather. ^_^ )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:19 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

Hows that?

Sadly, "lose weight" just makes me think of any of all those wasteful commercials, rather than something that is pleasant to me.
Otherwise, it was a good try.
...... When you pointed out that both princesses and knights needs to keep in shape,(a few days back) as it is the most natural thing in the world, it helped me get going.

( ..... And it is rubber, not leather. ^_^ )

Ah its a rubber outfit, very nice. Also, keep that in your mind then it will be a bit easier.  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:28 pm
Siegfried006
Ah its a rubber outfit, very nice. Also, keep that in your mind then it will be a bit easier.

* Small Laugh *
biggrin
Perhaps, perhaps ...
biggrin
I think it is best to change subject:
What do you think of my Avi's Carnival Outfit(it is a bit more "Venice" than "Rio")?

Do You have any comment on the "Carnival Cash Shop update"?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:31 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

* Small Laugh *
biggrin
Perhaps, perhaps ...
biggrin
What do you think of my Avi's Carnival Outfit(it is a bit more "Venice" than "Rio")?

Hm I think its a bit more Rio then Venice, cause doesnt Venice mostly have white masks?
And I dont really have a comment on any cash items since I usually wait until they are on the marketplace at a cheap price before I buy them.
But it is very feathery I can say.  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:46 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

* Small Laugh *
biggrin
Perhaps, perhaps ...
biggrin

Hm I think its a bit more Rio then Venice, cause doesnt Venice mostly have white masks?
And I dont really have a comment on any cash items since I usually wait until they are on the marketplace at a cheap price before I buy them.

My impression is, that those in Rio only sometimes have masks, but most in Venice have masks.
And the Venice masks do vary in colour, even though the white and the beak-nosed are the most known.
.... They tend to be fairly one-coloured, though, unlike the colourful ones that may be used in Rio.
.... That is my impression, at least ....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:48 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

* Small Laugh *
biggrin
Perhaps, perhaps ...
biggrin

My impression is, that those in Rio only sometimes have masks, but most in Venice have masks.
And the Venice masks do vary in colour, even though the white and the beak-nosed are the most known.
.... They tend to be fairly one-coloured, though, unlike the colourful ones that may be used in Rio.
Yea the long nose and pale masks were the ones that I was thinking of when it comes to Venice and Rio I imagined the feathers and the colorfulness. XD
Although I dont know about how often the people of Rio and Venice wear masks in comparision to each other.  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:05 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

* Small Laugh *
biggrin
Perhaps, perhaps ...
biggrin

Yea the long nose and pale masks were the ones that I was thinking of when it comes to Venice and Rio I imagined the feathers and the colorfulness. XD
Although I dont know about how often the people of Rio and Venice wear masks in comparision to each other.

I can't say i know either, but the pictures and such i remember from Rio, is those samba-dancers, often or usually without masks, while similar i remember from Venice, possibly all has masks, some fully covering, some partially.
But yeah, Rio has more "rainbow-mix colours" and feathers.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:07 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

* Small Laugh *
biggrin
Perhaps, perhaps ...
biggrin

I can't say i know either, but the pictures and such i remember from Rio, is those samba-dancers, often or usually without masks, while similar i remember from Venice, possibly all has masks, some fully covering, some partially.

Yea I dont know much about either but what I have seen in the movies has lead me to my conclusions. XD  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Yea I dont know much about either but what I have seen in the movies has lead me to my conclusions. XD

Yeah ... Hm, within 15 minutes, my "clothes washing time" has started, so any reply during that will take a little while before i get to answer ....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:23 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Yeah ... Hm, within 15 minutes, my "clothes washing time" has started, so any reply during that will take a little while before i get to answer ....

Lol thats okay I will be on awhile.  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:44 pm
Siegfried006

Ok, back now ....
What shall we talk about?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:47 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

Ok, back now ....
Well actually its like almost 12 here and I have school tomorrow, so Im heading bed. See ya and good luck with the dancing.  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:51 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

Ok, back now ....
Well actually its like almost 12 here and I have school tomorrow, so Im heading bed. See ya and good luck with the dancing.

Sweet Dreams!
heart  
Tea And Biscuits (For anything off topic. Our... CB, If you will)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games