Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Streets of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:30 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron respectably drew his hand back. He was sure there was a good reason why he didn't shake his hand, so Auron took no offense. What surprised him was that this man spoke to Auron as if he was a man of great rank and power, but once again, Auron took no offense. He wasn't easily agitated. Answering the man's question, "Ah. Yes. The reason why I am here is to pick up my students. When the situation in konoha reached its peaked, I ordered them to the grass village. Mere genin would be sitting ducks with as many powerful enemies there were. It was a wise decision as well, most of the Leaf village is frozen in ice due to large blue salamander summoned by one named Raiden. Now that the situation has stabilized, I have come to retrieve my students, stay here for a night or two, and be on our way. Me and my squad are on sort of a journeyman's quest you see and will be traveling across the world for about a year, with the occasional stop to the leaf every now and then, especially since the exams are coming up". Not wanting to seem rude, AUron asked in a respectful tone, "I am sorry, who are you again"?

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:30 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Some of her ice cream had melted and rolled down to her finger. As she listened to the two of them Aki licked her finger clean. "Good to hear that. Yep that was him. How's Akira?" And after that Aki remained silent. She followed beside Arekku noting how he seemed uncaring still. This entire time his manner had not changed once, it was really making Aki worry. Was she starting to lose a dear friend to the two monkies on his back?

(( Oof, writer's block ))
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"You should have genin experience intense battles like that even if it's just like back up so when the time comes they are actually able to do more than hide." Arekku said as he ate his ice cream he couldn't get rid of the blood lust in his eyes and he had realize earlier that he had it from the way Aki had acted so he kept his eyes away from Auron's eyes for now.

"Arekkusu Nokkutisu the Kusakage." Arekku said calmly as he finish his ice cream for now eating it the cone now.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:52 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Immediately Auron bowed to the man and said, "I apologize for my ignorance Lord Kusakage, I did not know who I was speaking to. I also apologize that I cannot currently show my true self to you. I am just a humble clone after all, a man of your rank should be speaking to the real thing". Auron caught a glance at the Kusakage, and noticed his averted eyes. Did he not think Auron worthy enough to gaze into his eyes?

Getting up from the respectable bow, Auron answered Aki's question with, "In the battle with Raiden, Akira's eye was gouged out. Apart from that he is still alive. As his current condition, I do not know".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:07 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

Though Arekku was trying to hide his killing intent from Auron, but was giving off a more pompous air. To try and cover the aura the Kage was emitting Aki forced a grin and an up beat attitude. She winced at the news of Akira and held her her own eye. "Ow, but he is alive. I'll have to bring him some flowers." Aki looked to Arekku again and finished off her ice cream.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"It's fine don't worry about it." Arekku said as he cast his gaze to a nearby bird and looked at it for a while,"If Akira would of died so simply then I would have no other choice but bring him back from death and bring a much more painful and agonizing death." Arekku said with a grin though he was trying to joke around.

As he took a deep breath he let out a deep sigh,"Raiden huh? That is pretty odd that he would attack Leaf...... Did something happen to Reiko?" Arekku suddenly asked.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:35 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron let loose a few chuckles as well, since he was obviously joking.......he hoped. The Kusakage seemed like a hard man to deal with, however Auron was glad he displayed no sign of open hostility. Responding to his question Auron said, "Reiko? I am sorry to say that I have not heard from her since she stepped down from her position as Hokage (<--She was Hokage right?). Sorry I can't be any help in that manner sir. However people such Hanzo, and Kazuma are just fine...at least the last time I checked they were. We were unfortunate that we only lost one shinobi to the attack. His name was Raito. He was a sannin in are village".

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:44 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki chuckled at Arekku's joke and shook her head. After that she stayed silent. She had nothing to say. Most of the names they were throwing out were unfamiliar to her. Aki was rather shut out from the rest of the ninja world. She, in truth, had not met many people. So the white haired teen munched on the last bits of her ice cream cone and watched the birds fly above. She tried to keep a light hearted air about her, hoping that some of it would infect Arekku and fight off his darker intent.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"Maybe that's why he was able to attack Leaf." Arekku said as he just turn to look at Aki,"Well I guess there just a remnant of The Light Assassins though they probably not going by the same name oh well, sooner or later greedy people like that will come to attack here." Arekku said to himself mostly, "Though I guess it was good that I never decided to finish off Kazuma." Arekku said yawning a little he was feeling tired again.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:07 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron raised an eyebrow. Was he insulting the leaf in some way...and when he heard something about Kazuma Auron said,"Finished off Kazuma...why di....you know...ha ha ha ha...nevermind. It is probably none of my business anyways and he is alive now so no cause for worry on my part". Auron sighed and said, "Well, it has been a pleasure sir but I have been given the errand to gather supplies for are long voyage across the shinobi world. Have to be prepared you know? Can't become stronger if you starve to death right? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. May we speak to each other again in the near future". Turning to Aki, Auron said, "See ya Aki, and thanks for last time". And with that, Auron sped off.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:19 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

"See ya Auron." Aki watched him hurry away then looked to Arekku. She sighed and ruffled her short hair with one hand while the other rested on her hip. "What now Arekku? You're looking tired." She stretched to pop her back and returned to looking at the birds. She was really starting to enjoy the light heartedness of the streets. Though Arekku's mood continued to pester her in the back of her mind.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"See ya don't die." Arekku said simply as he turned to see Aki,"I really don't know what to do now to be honest, and nah I think I slept enough I'm just tired about something else." Arekku said calmly he trying to control all his aspects now to hide everything away even his blood lust so at the moment he just looked like a puppet,"Have you heard from either Ryoko or Lenon?" Arekku asked.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:35 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

At first Aki wasn't looking at him, so she didn't notice. She shook her head at his question, "No I haven't. Last I saw Lenon was... god knows how long." She vaguely remembered an embarassing transaction at the Ramen Shop. But it was at that point that Lenon went up a number of pegs in her book. She felt sad that she hadn't seen him in quite sometime. Then the teen turned to Arekku and stopped. Aki leered at him. He was forcing everything to stay within but it left with nothing to show. She brought her hands up and held his face so she could truly look at him. "You look like a rag doll. I don't like it... Be honest what's wrong?"

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"Oh well then, wow I can never find my sensei's when I need them. I guess I have truly grown up now. How fun really..... Arekku said casually when Aki was suddenly holding his face it caught him a little off guard.

Arekku thought for a second as he emotionless face looked at Aki,"A rag doll? I always been a puppet so don't worry this is just natural." Arekku said as he was looking at her,"You have your own problem don't burden yourself with mine Aki, it's not a wise move to do."

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:57 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

She didn't let go. Anger filled her expression for a moment. He was such a rock headed dummy sometimes. Furrowing her brow for a moment Aki exhaled and let her hands fall to her sides. "Tell me are we doomed to repeat this everytime?" They were right back to where they had started in their last encounter. Yet this time Aki felt like there was no way she could snap him out of it. "My problems are nothing." Aki leaned against the building and heaved a sigh. She then looked to him with a fire in her eyes. "It's them isn't it?" Aki was referring to the two entities he housed, "Oooh, sometimes I wish I could wring their necks and smack some sense into their heads."

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas