Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eris and Shruikan VS Akira,Noa,Jwalker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:11 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron watched Hanzo pick up Akira and body flickered away. Auron looked up at the now clearing up sky, saying to himself, "That bad huh"? Looking all around him, Auron could only sense about one enemies presence left, but he was surrounded by serveral allied presences, so Auron assumed they had it under control. Now Auron knew what he had to do, now that most of the danger had passed. Quietly and silently, Auron walked to the gates of Konoha saying out loud for nobody to hear, "Time to take a walk". It was time to pick up his students. Hopefully the walk to the grass village will make him feel better. Auron highly doubted it, but still he kept walking. He couldn't help but to wonder how Akira was doing, and how these certain events would affect his relationship with the Hokage in the future.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:14 pm
((The fighting aint over there is still Jedi and possible Sypher.))  

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:15 pm
((Thats why I said that he could feel several presences, one bad, a couple good.....he figured they could take care of it))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:46 am
Shruikan Tenshi
Raiden looked at Auron, noting what he said but his policy stood strong. He wouldn't kill Akira, but he had no tolerance for someone of his position and rank to be hiding like he had. Suddenly Akira's arm slowly rose up on its own. "Hanzo....I'm not sure how much the boy can take watching whats about to happen. But his punishment will be similar to the one what my friend suffered as well" He said as Akira's hand reached up to his head, and proceeded tearing out his own eye. This would normally be not so painful to watch, but seeing one doing it to himself, would send chills to onlookers. Blood fell from Akira's face as an eye was tossed to Raiden, who caught it and stored it away in a veil. With sudden movement, Akira was on the ground out cold. The bleeding was stopped by burning it just enough to prevent it, though medical attention was strongly recommended. He turned to Hanzo. "He'll be alive, just need some medical attention but nothing extreme. I stopped his bleeding and knocked him out so the pain would cease. As my word..." He said as the threads vanished, Hanzo and Akira both freed from the puppet controling like threads. He then turned to Auron, his face showing a hint of anger as thunder roared across the sky. "What kind of justice is it for one to hide behind others? You, I can tell by your rage you know what I mean. The feeling that you feel bad or dishonored that you couldn't live up to the requirements of rank. You felt you didn't deserve being among either anbu or oinin because you failed. This man failed as a commander by hiding instead of fighting. Be greatful he didn't die" He said as he resumed his calm demeanor. His anger normally doesn't last long. "Sorry Hanzo....I forgave him by doing this. It truely bugs me when someone like him does something so low" He said, blackish blue lightning flaring around him

[[I don't know what just happen, but will tell you this.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:47 am
((You're at the uchiha sparing grounds now))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:52 am
Akira was in shock and total pain. 'Who the hell, he think he is to question my motives.' He said he slowly passed out.

[[I am going to let you know this now. I am going to kill you, and every other rpc you shall ever make. That was ******** up even for you. Congradulations Tenshi, you just turned a friend into a gaia wide rp enemy. I took it personal.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 am
((Damn dude. Lol. AKira is about to go on a rampage.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:27 am
[[That and you MEAGAMED that the Hydras were mine.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:02 pm
Dark-Ninja70

(( and me ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:03 pm
iTeddy Byakuga
Dark-Ninja70

(( and me ))
((Who cares xp ))  

Dark-Ninja70

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:04 pm
Dark-Ninja70
iTeddy Byakuga
Dark-Ninja70

(( and me ))
((Who cares xp ))

(( now Imma blow your village up and rape your genin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:13 pm
Kunesume2
[[That and you MEAGAMED that the Hydras were mine.]]

((nope. when you went over leaf gates i saw you. neo byakugam = uber sight. I saw you coming miles away with them, not to mention your chakra))  

Shruikan Tenshi

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces