Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Hall of Lost Souls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:50 pm
"Thank you lord nicodemus. I will not fail you!"
(i'll try harder)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:20 pm
GHANT VEINSLAY

"I understand Lord Nicodemus." Ghant sighed at his declined position. He understood why he wasn't chosen, but was saddened because he wanted to impress not Nicodemus, but Arina.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:55 pm
"Although I do have another postion that is rather important because it deals with the defense of Las Noches. I want Ghant to be head of the Exequias, although you will not be executing anyone, if I leave I leave you in charge. I'm giving you this responsibility because I trust in your abilities, do not fail me. " He sighed knowing he should have given the postion to Zarza, but Ghant was strong and powerful so he was right for the postion.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:12 pm
"A promotion and a new posistion as the head of the Exequias, congratulations Ghant, and to you as well Axxedel, the R&D is greatly needed." Said tori, sounding almost like himself again. Tori felt his power steadily getting harder to keep in check as it grew.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:18 pm
"And on that note, I end this meeting. Prepare yourselves for the next battle as it might be a difficult one. Tori I would like to train with you, meet me in the White Desert" He got up, his kimino swirling around him. With a burst of static he disappeared, presumably to the White Desert.

(---> To the White Desert)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:26 pm
En'u smiled, "Congratulations Ghant, and you too Axxedel. I hope you enjoy your new ranks, and your new positions." She stood, carefully sliding her sword onto her back, "Tori, if you do not mind, I think I would enjoy seeing you match with Lord Nicodemus."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:49 pm
" Thank you En'u and Tori i will not fail. good day if anyone needs me i'll be in my quarters thinking of some designs. if anyone has somthing they would like to bring up with me please stop by." axxedel stood from his chair and walked out of the hall to his quarters.
(exit)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:02 pm
GHANT VEINSLAY

Ghant smiled slightly at his promotion, he had never been given such an honor before, but he would not fail Lord Nicodemus, no matter what. He did know however that if he would succeed in this rank, he would have to train. "Kaze, I would like to train with you if you do not mind."  

Kaisho Takahashi

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:37 pm
kaze stood up and walked towards Ghant and said, "Sure why not..I need to train anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:07 pm
Arina got up and fallowed Ghant and kaze out of the hall, smiling and humming as usual.  

chisanoko

Avenir Vide

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:22 pm
Avenir walked in as everyone was leaving, and cought Arina by the wrist. "May i have a word with you now Arina?" She said coldly. Her eyes glowed with rage at being so easily the last time she had tried to talk with her. "Come to my room with me, there are a faw things i wish to discuss with you." She jurked on Arina's wrist in an attempt to drag her to her room, then let her go and walked off tword her chambers... (i'll be in my chambers if you do decide to come Arina)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:54 pm
Avenir Vide
Avenir walked in as everyone was leaving, and cought Arina by the wrist. "May i have a word with you now Arina?" She said coldly. Her eyes glowed with rage at being so easily the last time she had tried to talk with her. "Come to my room with me, there are a faw things i wish to discuss with you." She jurked on Arina's wrist in an attempt to drag her to her room, then let her go and walked off tword her chambers... (i'll be in my chambers if you do decide to come Arina)

Gryf_the_Wolf

chisanoko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:40 pm
Arina looked tword the direction Ghantr and Kaze had disappeared tword and gave a disappointed sigh, then walked off in the direction Avenir had gone  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:30 pm
"Of course arina." Said tori as he stood from his seat and left for the dessert. (exit for White sands dessert)  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas