Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:50 pm
"Familia de espada huh? Family of the ten blades. I like it. I guess I would be the protector." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:51 pm
She shrugged, "I focus more on what is being done at that second. I guess I have to work on what type it is." She turned staring at Axxedel curiously, "Everyone is interesting in some way or another certainly."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:55 pm
"Would you like a demonstration?" He asked them both while he was smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:01 pm
"yes that's true. yes please."axxdel answered both or them  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:04 pm
"Alright," En'u nodded.

((Gotta go, its beyond late where I am. Good night all.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:04 pm
"One of you shoot a cero or bala in that direction." Wolf pointed to the direction of the empty desert.  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 pm
axxedel points a finger an shoot a lightning arrow in the direction wolf pointed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:16 pm
"Kaosu Shouten. Distorsión de tiempo." He whispered at the same time so no one would see his ressureccion form. The lightning arrow all slowed down to the pace of someone walking. "huh this has to be incrediably fast." He muttered to himself as he jogged in front of the arrow. Time sped back up as he used another ability and came out of his ressureccion form so again no one would see it. He shot a cero at the arrow and they cancelled each other out.
(Tell me whether or not you think that's god modding please. I'm really trying to avoid that with this ability. I'm trying to avoid that by making rules. Example he can use it until he uses another other ability. Except for sonido. Then it cancels out Distorsión de tiempo.)  

Ghostly Phoenix

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 am
(The thing is everytime you speed up, after you do that you slow down to a snails pace for one post!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:39 am
(I forgot about that one lol. okay then. Did you see what I told you about weakfear btw)
He stood there for several minutes not moving an inch. He knew even if he did move no one would be able to notice. He didn't care that he was weak in this state but It freaked him out every time. Everytime it suprises him because he tries to overcome it but is never successful. He looked at the other espada hoping none of them would try and harm him.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:43 am
(Yeah deleted his posts and he his banned from the guild)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:54 am
He tried to move his arm down but it was taking forever to do. Even the simple task of looking around with just his eyes took several minutes. Breathing itself took an entire minute just to get enough oxygen. He was able to move at a normal pace again. He began walking around shivering and breathing heavily. "That's the only thing I hate about that." He laughed a fake laugh. Truth be told he was scared to death right now. He couldn't stand it every time not being able to move much.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:07 am
Mari you have a deal," he said while looking at wolf display some of his skills. He then said to Mari while still watching wolf, "so every time we kill one we yell out the number we are at."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:18 am
He laid back down on the ground and cursed at himself quietly. He was an idiot for showing others his weakness. He sighed and began thinking again. He could of easily had just done that with a sonido and a cero. He thought to himself.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:20 am
(Oh and another thing, you can only use Distorsion de tiempo, while in Release Form, sorry I didn't metition this before)  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff