Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Blood of the Fallen (Training Arena) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G Drogon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:29 am
Karasu nodded and sat down, glancing at the other espada, "You are?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:55 am
A cloud of dust and remnant spiritual energy surrounded Ghant and Tori after Ghants cero. Ghant was pushed backwards from the explosion sliding backwards until he forced himself to stop only ten feet from the cloud of dust. He reversed his sword in his had and held it out in front of himself as he waited for Tori to emerge from the cloud.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:54 pm
Toi emerged, almost completely unharmed. "You think I underestemated you? I didnt become the first espada by being ignorant." Tori said calmly with a smirk on his face. " I was prepared for your attack."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:17 pm
En'u glanced away from the fight, nodding to Karasu, "I am the Segunda Esapda, En'u Kage." She then turned back to the fight. She had been right thinking it would be good.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Ghant began to laugh maniacally at the words Tori had said. As he continued to laugh seemingly uncontrollably, his eyes began to turn red as his emotion steadily grew out of control. Before his eyes turned completely red he sheathed his sword, the emotion instantly disappearing from his expression. Now emotionless once again, and his power back to normal Ghant looked towards Tori, "I apologize for that Tori, my emotions are not something I like to show." Ghant said as he turned away from Tori and dissapeared in a flash followed by the static. "I am impressed by your skills but this battle will not continue if I am to be part of it. I'm sure master Nicodemus has witnessed enough of my skills." Ghant sat down next to Karusu and reached out with his hand waiting for a handshake from Karasu.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:07 pm
"Vary well then ghant, I am also impressed with what I have seen. You will go far in the Espada." Tori walk to the edge of the arena and jumped into the stands, one row behind the others. "Greetings from me as well Karasu, I am the Primera, Tori, a pleasure to meet you." Tori said with a slight smile on his face and a mesure of kindness in his words. This is because he is allways happier after a good fight.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

G Drogon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:25 pm
Karasu shook Ghants hand, and then turned to Tori, smiling slightly in return, "Likewise." He was slightly shocked, he had not expected everyone to welcome him so easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:38 pm
En'u winced, realizing that she had been somewhat rude. She really had to work on the whole being around other Arrancar thing. She bowed slightly to Karasu "My pleasure to meet you." She then bowed/nodded to Tori and Ghant, "I thought it was a very good fight."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:50 pm
"Yes En'u I think it was a good fight as well, I had fun." Tori said, looking at En'u "Well I'v had a good time, and if Lord Nicodemus is satisfied with my display of power, My birds do need feeding and I must return to my quarters for a moment." Tori said, while turning to Lord Nicodemus for an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:43 pm
Nicodemus waved his hand to Tori, dismissing him without any words. "I am impressed by both of you, especially you Ghant being able to keep with my Primera Espada, or he was holding back quite a lot" He stood up "I have seen enough from all of you, I will be sending Karasu and En'u, along with myself to the Human Realm. I will simply be observing and come to their aid if too many Captains show up or they become to overpowered. "  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 pm
En'u tilted her head slightly, "When would we be going?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Karasu blinked in surprise, "Am I not going to fight someone now?"  

G Drogon

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:00 pm
"Karakura Town of course, it's the one place the shinigami can't refuse to protect. So they would have to send someone worth fighting." Nicodemus turned, his kimono sweeping around him as he began to walk back toward his quarters " Rest up, when I'm ready we're leaving"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:07 pm
En'u nodded, "Of course, Lord Nicodemus" She rose, strapping her sword across her back, "I will be in my rooms should you need me." She turned, yawning slightly.

[---> En'u Quarters]  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:12 pm
Nicodemus didn't even turn to face Karasu "Terribly sorry, but you'll have to do on the spot battle with an actually Shinigami. Be wary and fight to kill" He didn't say another word, disappearing with a static buzz and a small ring of dust.

(---> Nicodemus's Quarters)  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces