Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
White Sand Desert (Extreme Training) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:27 pm
Nicodemus let the fist connect to his side, but spun and used Tori's energy from the punch to increase the force of his next attack "Tu Mala Suerte" He released the Bala, with the increased speed due to the spinning the Bala almost hit him with the force of a sonic boom.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:38 pm
Tori was knocked back by the powerfull bala, and was slightly agitated that his plan had failed. Tori's next attack was a kick aimed for lord nicodemus' head, jumping forward as soon as he landed  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:40 pm
"Think on your feet Tori, you must become quick witted to overtake your opponent. Simply being strong isn't enough, you must know what is going to happen and act upon it." He got back in a defensive postion, preparing for his next blow.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:44 pm
"I find that a little bit of luck helps as well." Said tori still swinging his kick, but just inches from lord nicodemus, Tori vanished into a sonido and reapeared instantly behind him to let the attack connect from there.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:48 pm
Nicodemus felt the kick connect with his side, allowed himself to be pushed to the side. He landed and began charging a quick cero, aimed directly at Tori "Cero" The beam of blue light from his finger blazed toward Tori.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:55 pm
Tori watched the cero fly toward him, but didnt move, as he wanted to test something. When the cero exploded, Tori was not visable for several moments. When the dust cleared< it could be seen that he had taken damage but was able to block lord nicodemus' cero by launching two of his oun directly at it. "I was not expecting it to turn out so well. Sorry, but this is training and I wanted to test myself a little and knew that your ceros are strong and that if I could block it with any success I would be happy." Tori said with a slightly pained sound in his voice.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:59 pm
"Good, as I wanted to test out something for myself" He sondioed pass Tori "This is the end of your training, simply observe from here on out." He moved several meters away from him after saying that. Then he began charging a cero in his right hand, the blue began to build then began to darken as he pressurized his spiritual energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:05 pm
tori watched as lord nicodemus charged his cero. "As you wish lord nicodemus." Tori said, not taking his eyes from the dark blue light.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:08 pm
En'u leaned forward slightly, her eyes opening instinctively, although they saw nothing. Her senses were focused on the Lord Nicodemus's cero.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:10 pm
The blue light began to dim till it turned somthing of black, then in the very center you could see a small light "Raga Cero" He jumped up till he was over an empty area, then he released his new form of Cero. For a second nothing happened, then the small ball of black expanded into a massive ball of blue light that consumed a large area beneth Nicodemus. Wind swirled around every as sand was blow in every possible direction, then the light imploded on itself causing something of a storm within a Cero.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:14 pm
Tori had to take half a step back just from the sheer force of the ceros shock wave and resulting wind. "Incredible..." Tori whispered, gazeing into the light of the cero.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:18 pm
Nicodemus watched as the light faded "Not bad at sixty-five percent power" He slowly floated to the ground, echos of the cero could be heard for miles. He finally hit the ground in a humoungous crater, nearly five foot ball fields wide and deep. Nicodemus wouldn't use this in an actual battle, but it would be good for something strong he need to get past.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:23 pm
Tori walked over to the crater were lord nicodemus landed. "A grand display of power lord, although I think using that in a full battle would be nothing short of over-kill, but I'm sure you have a plan for it in the future." Tori said in a light yell so that lord nicodemus could hear him so far under the sand.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:24 pm
En'u started to her feet, using Ookami, sheath and all, to help brace against the shockwave. She winced when the decorative silver inlays on the sheath buckled. I will be needing to replace this thing quickly, being the original, this one can not get destroyed. As soon as the wave had passed she slung Ookami across her back again, tugging her sleeves all the way down hoping that no one noticed the burns from her fight with the shinigami. Slowly her eyes came back, enough to make out the massive hole, "almost beyond belief."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:28 pm
"Indeed, but no need to yell. My hearing is higher than most people can hear due to my Former Hollow form." He sondiod out of the crater, next to Tori "I won't be using this against anyone except to make an example out of something rather large, also because it would dishonor me as a warrior. Remember Honor is one of the most important things you can have next to family." He patted Tori's shoulder.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff