Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:39 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

"Oh ha ha! Very funny Arekku, you can quit joking now." Her laughter died as he didn't respond or move. Wide eyed she leaned towards him and moved to touch his face her hand flinched away a few inches from him. "Arekku-" Suddenly Arashi and Oku were there. Aki yelped in surprise and scooted away from the ehteral beings while her hands moved to cover her, somewhat clothed body. She snatched up her vest and threw it on. "W-what's happening to him?" She said nervously looking between the three.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image

~*Susanoo/Arashi~*

Storm God
User Image

Arashi looked at Aki and smirked,"Have you ever been so stress where you can't handle breathing?" Arashi asked curiously as he just stood there as Oku did his work,"Now imagine that plus your mind being tired, it's simple really his body is tired and stressed just like his mind bad combination it shutting down right now Oku is just making sure that his heart keeps pumping he should be back soon..." Arashi said as he sat down,"Hahaha I hope he is." Arashi said for once not sounding sarcastic as he just laid back.

"Hahaha your a thousand years to inexperience to kill me! Now for your impotence suffer death!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:56 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

Aki ran her hands through her short hair, a nervous sign. Arashi always put her on edge. Their first meeting wasn't so... pleasant. She propped her elbows on her raised knees and stared at Arekku. "Totally my fault..." She grumbled. She figured his body had been stressed, but not once had Aki thought about his mental state. At least not thought it to be that damaged. Suddenly a strange thought came to her, had Oku and Arashi seen what had happened? She glanced at the two then looked sharply back to Arekku. I am soooo not gonna ask that question. She took her head to try and push the thought out of her mind. They probably did, they were a part of Arekku. She definitely didn't want to hear their comments about it.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image

~*Susanoo/Arashi~*

Storm God
User Image

Arashi was there laying down with a smirk,"Actually it's Oku's and I's fault we forgot to mention something to him and well it's a long story let just say where we where at before really took a toll on all of us." Arashi said casually he seemed more human at the moment he also looked very tired,"Soooo how did Arekku survived um you know popping your cherry? You know with the metal blood and all." Susanoo said teasingly as he didn't look at her and just stayed quiet.

"Hahaha your a thousand years to inexperience to kill me! Now for your impotence suffer death!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:09 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

It was wild how different Arashi was acting. Seemed like he really did have a toll taken out on him. Aki relaxed a little and moved so she was sitting with her legs pretzeled over the others. She pulled at the grass infront of her lips pressed thin. Then Arashi's next words broke her almost relaxed state. Her face flushed red. "He... I... Uh... Sh-shut up..." She grumbled and flopped onto her back. One arm covered over her face. "He didn't like... eat any of it... Not gonna kill him." Aki sighed with frustration, her nostrils flared slightly.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:18 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
User Image

~*Susanoo/Arashi~*

Storm God
User Image

"But ain't like really heavy? I mean I'm surprise he still has his manhood intact." Arashi said as he looked over Arekku,"Or at least I think he does, mmmm oh well it's his life." Arashi then looked over at Aki. "So mind if I ask you two question how come you never um what that word again well nevah mind made love with your hubby? And what if you get prego with Are-chan's children which I hope so then I will have more people to torture bwahahahaha." Arashi joked as he sat up,"Ohhh and why did you return Arekku's feeling knowing the way he is? He's unstable, immature, bipolar, pervy, a coward, and well a dozen more horrible qualities in a man."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:27 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki remained as she was, one hand drapped over her face laying on the ground. "Yes I mind..." She grumbled but of course he didn't bother to stop. Unmoving she regretably listened to the Storm God blather on about several personal things. When he finshed Aki sighed and held up three fingers, "That was three questions. How come. What if. Why did." She listed off the beginnings and ticked down on her fingers. Aki sat up and brought her knees up closer to her chest. "Huh... well the first one, we never did it because of certian circumstances it never worked out. Second, I'm not answering that... Third, I returned his feelings because..." Aki stopped lost in thought. "Because he's not what you say he his. Well that's a lie. He was just as you described him, but more. He's still kind and, caring, smart, funny, and a dear friend to me."

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:45 pm
User Image

~*Susanoo/Arashi~*

Storm God
User Image

"Do the Chiru's still have that stupid tradition? Hahahaha wow I thought they either would of died out or just find a better way oh well mortals are usually idiots." Arashi said grinning as he looked at her,"Mmmm if you say so really but who knows, so if you do have his kid name him after me okay bwahahaha." Arashi said rolling on the floor,"Ahhh no more to tell ya little girl I guess we just wait to see when he wakes up."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:54 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki twisted a pinky in her ears as he talked about her clan. She had to agree on the idiocy and stupidity of her clan. "Would've been nice if the lot of them died out." Aki mumbled to herself as she stared blankly at the grass. There was a twitch below her eye as he again spoke of a kid. She couldn't honestly say what she would do. The thought caused her throat to grow tight. With an uncomfortable look she rubbed her throat. Aki swallowed hard and took a deep breath as it seemed that Arashi was done talking. "Finally hushing up..." Aki again spoke under her breath.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Both Oku and Arashi dispersed as Arekku to get up and was on his elbows breathing hard he didn't say anything and just tried to concentrate on breathing as he just looked tired.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:33 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

"You look like hell Arekku." Aki said as he sat up. She continued to sit with her legs pulled tight to her chest, one arm securing them. Her free hand ran again through her hair and rested with her fingers intertwined. Her conversation with Arashi had only stirred her emotions again. Dark rings hung below her eyes and as she looked away from Arekku. Her mental state reflecting on her body.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"I been worse this is nothing really so you should find a better definition hahaha though I must say you don't look so hot yourself young lady." Arekku smirked before he just lifted himself and fell on his back looking quite exhausted as he was now looking at the sky with many thoughts racing through his head.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:51 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki narrowed her eyes at him and offered nothing more than a grunt. She moved over back towards him and flopped on her back beside him, but not close. Both arms draped over her face to cover her eyes again. "Penny for your thoughts?" Aki finally said. Her own were, muddled and confusing again. Once more she felt like retreating into herself and forever hiding from the world.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Alright then..... How did I survive your metal blood?" Arekku asked though he was teasing,"Just playing....... This might sound weird........ But I'm thinking about when I was a genin." Arekku said smiling fondly now at those memories,"Following Masumi-sensei, annoying Shoko, and even teasing you at times hahahaha damn I was a little brat." Arekku said reminiscing a little,"I remember going to the Snow Village, going to Fire country and almost dying, Hanging out with cousin Zann, training with Masumi, and I remember the first time I came to Kusa I went to the lake and Lenon scared me shitless hahaha." Arekku said laughing as he just looked up at the roof.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:10 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Though he was just teasing about the blood Aki uttered a growl at the words and lifted her arms just enough to glare at him. Her arms flopped back over her eyes as he continued to talk. "You had quite the adventurous life as a genin." Aki said with a laugh and moved her arms to support her head from behind. "All I can remember was trainning with Shiro for a bit then rushing off to Snow and STRUGGLING through those damn exams. Only good thing that came out of that was the rank and... Well... Vrail..." She bit the inside of her mouth then rushed to try and move the conversation, "How'd Lenon scare ya?" Aki as with a laugh.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces