Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Celest_Eclipse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:48 pm
I thought I had put an intro post on here, but it seems to have disapeared. Oh well, I shall make another atempt.

I'm Shauna in reality, although I have many nicknames. Celest of course is one... The others are Monkey, Ariah, Brat and Spaz.

I'm 19, go to college, live in Texas, have a fiance-but not for long, I have way to many friends, and too much time on my hands. I'm a hippie, goth punk, and sort of old fashioned for my age... (yeah right) I like Renaissance era stuff...love peasant blouses and all that gunk....

Um... I like to read, play D&D, play Magic the Gathering, poke smot, and umm... well....I hunger for knowledge. I know that's weird, but I love to learn because, well, knowledge is power, and being the way I am, I am very empowered, or maybe just enlightened... not too sure on that one..

Umm... I'm precognitive, but that's ok I guess. It kinda sucks though because I know about a lot of stuff before it happens. Not fair! I want to be suprised for once.

I'm a cross cultural Wiccan and Christian. I love Jesus with all my being, but I have a big problem with the way the Bible contradicts itself. I love the Earth and I whole heartedly believe in the Law Of Return.

I guess that's about all for now.. You'll learn more as I post.. so read up ok! YAY! I love all you peeps.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:38 pm
Celest_Eclipse
I thought I had put an intro post on here, but it seems to have disapeared. Oh well, I shall make another atempt.

I'm Shauna in reality, although I have many nicknames. Celest of course is one... The others are Monkey, Ariah, Brat and Spaz.

I'm 19, go to college, live in Texas, have a fiance-but not for long, I have way to many friends, and too much time on my hands. I'm a hippie, goth punk, and sort of old fashioned for my age... (yeah right) I like Renaissance era stuff...love peasant blouses and all that gunk....

Um... I like to read, play D&D, play Magic the Gathering, poke smot, and umm... well....I hunger for knowledge. I know that's weird, but I love to learn because, well, knowledge is power, and being the way I am, I am very empowered, or maybe just enlightened... not too sure on that one..

Umm... I'm precognitive, but that's ok I guess. It kinda sucks though because I know about a lot of stuff before it happens. Not fair! I want to be suprised for once.

I'm a cross cultural Wiccan and Christian. I love Jesus with all my being, but I have a big problem with the way the Bible contradicts itself. I love the Earth and I whole heartedly believe in the Law Of Return.

I guess that's about all for now.. You'll learn more as I post.. so read up ok! YAY! I love all you peeps.

Welcome. blaugh  

Darkfist007
Crew

ZionXMike

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:00 pm
Celest_Eclipse

Hehe, Magic the Gathering is fun! domokun Welcome, fellow hippie goth punk. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:26 am
Celest_Eclipse

Its great to learn!
Quote:
because knowledge is power!
Welcome!  

Plumbarius

Celest_Eclipse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:56 pm
Awe. Thanks. You guys are awesome. What a warm welcome! Thank you so much. Love you all. See ya around.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:16 am
Obviously, I'm new around here. I'm new to gaia all together. smile

My name is Nicole, and I'm 20. I go to college in Michigan. It's cold here. But I love school and doing my own thing. I have a great girlfriend and the best roommate ever. I think I lucked up with getting those two chicas as roommates. Oh yea, I don't live in the dorms anymore. Too much controlling from the admin going on there. We couldn't even use candles. razz

I like Harry Potter, Degrassi High (next generation), Vampire movies, all types of music, feminist magazines, and scary movies.

I think I'm a cool girl and if you wanna get to know me then ask questions. smile Also I have no friends on my friendslist and I am not judgemental on who I will add, you just have to be a cool person.

I think I better quit rambling now. haha.  

Zynthia

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:00 am
Zynthia
Obviously, I'm new around here. I'm new to gaia all together. smile

My name is Nicole, and I'm 20. I go to college in Michigan. It's cold here. But I love school and doing my own thing. I have a great girlfriend and the best roommate ever. I think I lucked up with getting those two chicas as roommates. Oh yea, I don't live in the dorms anymore. Too much controlling from the admin going on there. We couldn't even use candles. razz

I like Harry Potter, Degrassi High (next generation), Vampire movies, all types of music, feminist magazines, and scary movies.

I think I'm a cool girl and if you wanna get to know me then ask questions. smile Also I have no friends on my friendslist and I am not judgemental on who I will add, you just have to be a cool person.

I think I better quit rambling now. haha.

Welcome. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:17 am
Darkfist007

Welcome. blaugh

Thanks for the welcome darkfist. Interesting username, btw. biggrin Should I be afraid?  

Zynthia

Midnight Star Nalkina

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:05 pm
*waves* Hola. New to the guild.

Gaian name: Midnight Star SuccunAngel
Furcadia: Midnight Star Domi
Nicknames: Domi, Mids, Middy, Mel

I'm 21 and live in Oklahoma. I like to write stories and poems, though my writings are pretty rare due to writers block.

Um... If you want to know anything else just poke me in PM. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:01 am
Zynthia
Darkfist007

Welcome. blaugh

Thanks for the welcome darkfist. Interesting username, btw. biggrin Should I be afraid?

No Im a nice evil. blaugh Lol. >.<

Midnight Star SuccubAngel
*waves* Hola. New to the guild.

Gaian name: Midnight Star SuccunAngel
Furcadia: Midnight Star Domi
Nicknames: Domi, Mids, Middy, Mel

I'm 21 and live in Oklahoma. I like to write stories and poems, though my writings are pretty rare due to writers block.

Um... If you want to know anything else just poke me in PM. ^^;

Writers block can really be a pain in the a**. xp
Welcome. blaugh  

Darkfist007
Crew

lluvatar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:31 am
Hey Im new WEEEEE

ok now that, thats over with i must say that i am very happy to find a hippie guild. Also that i am not anything, label wise, but if i had to call my self somthing it would be a hippie. But really im a mix, i play soccer and i am the captain of my schools ultamit frisbee team. im a stoner, but not a hard core one, i shouldn't say stoner, i just smoke weed ever once in a while. I am a computer nerd, and i play magic, but i also sing in a band. So really im like a jock/nerd/hippie. But anyway im totaly thrilled to find a chill place on gaia.
Ahh yes my favorite hippie lryics are from a Velvet Underground song, there not even a hippish band but what the hell.

I wish that I was born a thousand years ago
I wish that I'd sail the darkened seas
On a great big clipper ship
Going from this land here to that
In a sailor's suit and cap
Away from the big city
Where a man can not be free
Of all of the evils of this town
And of himself, and those around
Oh, and I guess that I just don't know
Oh, and I guess that I just don't know  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:07 am
Welcome man. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

nuclear panda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:55 am
I'm too lazy to write two big paragraphs. ><
Name: Nuclear Panda
Nicknames: Panda, Nuke
Loves: Love, Drawing, Friends
Hates: School, Bush, lots of things
Hair:brown
Eyes: I CANT SEE MY EYES! gonk
There's my short little profile. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:10 am
nuclear panda
I'm too lazy to write two big paragraphs. ><
Name: Nuclear Panda
Nicknames: Panda, Nuke
Loves: Love, Drawing, Friends
Hates: School, Bush, lots of things
Hair:brown
Eyes: I CANT SEE MY EYES! gonk
There's my short little profile. 3nodding

School and bush, 2 of the worst things ever. Ironicly enough, Im writing a project on how Bush is a terrorist, for school. >.<
Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

La Nausee

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:39 pm
Hello all! I'm Tyedye and I was a member of the GHM thread, and just today joined (and found) the guild! xd

I'm a groovy person and love peace, love, hippies, and all around groovyness! gonk heart I'm a senior in high school and can't wait to graduate and go to college whee heart

Some of my favourite things are groovy music like Pink Floyd biggrin heart , The Beatles, The Grateful Dead, Zeppelin, The Stones ect..and flowers and peace!

I HATE the "war" going on, it's useless and disgusting! makes me very ashamed to live here in America, and I'm so upset by my fellow brainwashed American's who voted for bush AGAIN! gonk What is this world coming to??

Peace and love everyone! The world needs more hippies and love! heart  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces