Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:53 pm
"And what happens if your not careful? will you lose them?" He smirks and looks over at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:59 pm
Zee can see his smirk but has to act natural. "Well technically no. They're still there and they never truly go away. It's just if i attempt to use the power when i'm not 'charged' it hurts me and then i really can't use 'em." She then immediatly feels like an idiot for saying that. She smacks her forehead. Hmmm great idea tell him what happens when you lose your powers. Why don't you just tell him all of your weaknesses too.[/]  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:05 pm
He laughs a little when she smacks her forehead. "I guess that means it's the truth thanks i would've had a hard time knowing if it was true or not." he took a right to the docks.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:10 pm
"How do you do that." she glares at him through the blindfold, "You always seem to know whether im lying or not. I can't stand it." She slumps down in her seat and can feel the road getting bumpier, she looks out the window and sees there at the docks. "Good we're here." she says.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:14 pm
"And how would you know that? i thought you were blindfolded." He leans in and takes a good look at the blindfold.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:18 pm
She can feel him getting closer. "I can... feel the docks." she says quickly pulling away. "And i can feel you getting closer. She smiles trying to convince him.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:20 pm
"Bullcrap!" He grabs her ear and yanks hard to pull her to him,he can clearly see through it this close. "You little....how long have you been able to see?" He slowly pulls out his gun.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:26 pm
Zee pulls her head from his hand. "Relax i didn't see much." she says, "Except how to get here." she mumbles. "But really I... I'm sorry i just wanted to see outside. I-" She moves back until she's all the way against the car door.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:30 pm
He sighs and puts his gun away. "i cant change it...." He opens her door and she falls out. "just get up and fallow me or i will shoot you."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:35 pm
Zee looks up from the ground and glares at him. "Fine." she says. She glances behind her and debates running but remembers the gun. She stands up and starts following Drake. "a*****e." she says but continues to follow.
((R u gonna be max))

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:46 pm
"....i know you dont like me but you have to remember....if something happens to me you won't be able to get out of those cuffs." He says it seemingly for no reason,when he gets to a warehouse max is waiting there. max is about 6'4 blond spiked hair and in a white suit with a red tie."Ah there you are drake! you bring the stuff?" "Cut the crap she knows what it is Max." "Yes Yes im sure she does..." He walks up to zee and smiles.he looks over her almost like he's inspecting her and chuckles a bit. "Well now drake you know how to find the pretty one's dont you?""The stuffs in my car max just go get it." Max's men start walking out and max still looks at zee. "So zee has he told you what the stuff does?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:52 pm
Zee crinkles her nose at Max's breath. "Ummm no." she says stepping back. "And frankly i don't give a damn i just came to try and run away. But Drake is a little more smart then i thought." she holds up her cuffs and smirks. "And by the way you don't own me so stop looking at me like you do." she glares at him.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:01 pm
"Oh i think you will care....you see drake here...""Shut up max.""Now now calm down drake she won't do anything..."they say all this ignoring her saying she was trying to escape like it had happened before."Drake sells a drug named "Clear thought" ever heard of it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:07 pm
"No and like i said before i don't care." she smiles and moves a little closer to Drake. She feels stupid but a little safer. To cover up for what she did she sits down on the ground and puts her arms onto her knees.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:11 pm
"I said shut up max!" his hands clenched and shaking from anger but he knows he cant strike him. "They use it on slaves it makes them completely thoughtless and dependent on their masters,they dont have thoughts of rebellion and only think how to serve them...but drake here refuses to use it...why is that drake?Drake doesn't answer.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff