Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Human World~Vizard Headquarters
Human World Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:22 pm
Activated the link as he was told to do. "Thank you sir." he nodded to Axxedel.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:26 pm
Nicodemus closed his eyes, hearing the screams of innocent people echo out was like the sound of violins to him. Although he wished Axxedel and Wolf would hide themselves a bit better than they were, he could live with their spots. Nicodemus looked down at his hand, the Breakdown Sphere lay dormant, waiting to be awakened and used to change something into something completely new. He felt a shiver escape and run down his spine as more screams echoed out, a small grin appeared on his face.

(FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS FROSTY AND ROUND CAPATILIZE TIDUS!)  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:26 pm
"And to answer your question, it will give a stronger jolt if you press the trigger while they are trapped.I planned to use the com links field to cover up our plan but this works too i suppose. Wolf be mindful of what you say out here, just advice ok? "

(Sorry I'm used to word capitalizing for me. and the field doesn't allow us the be sensed I'm just waiting for everyone to come through then we'll actually hide ourselves)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:28 pm
"Fine." He said as he hides the whip in his uniform.  

Ghostly Phoenix

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:33 pm
En'u stepped out of the garganta quickly, her senses taking a second to adjust before she stood next to Axxedel. "Do you have more of those? Maybe we could add another point so that we have a little more area to hide in."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:36 pm
"Yes. That too was my plan, here you go En'u. Axxedel hands over the com link to En'u. "Put it around your neck and then flip the switch. Ok?"  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:40 pm
En'u carefully put the com around her neck and flipped the switch, "That's it? Then in that case, I shall be other there." She said, pointing to a small park filled with trees, enough so that she could go unnoticed there so long as one didn't actually go look in the trees.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:41 pm
He smiled when he saw En'u and winked at her.  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:45 pm
"Ok but be careful not to go to far. Axxedel turned towards the city and saw the carnage that Mari was causing "She sure is...having fun." How many more people do we need?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:56 pm
Kaze simply dropped down from were he was with nicodemous and landed on a building. He then jumped over to more buildings and kept doing this until he found a building that read "Mall." He dropped down in went inside. Kaze smiled and concentrated his spirtual pressure in his legs. He then used sonido at a high enough frequency that caused every human he passed by to resonate and shatter, throughout the entire building. Before shattering you could here all of the humans screaming at the top of their lungs. All the glass in the building shattered from the sound of all the humans screaming at the same time. There was a combination of blood, body parts, and glass everywhere. Kaze smiled and walked back out the building, and said, "Now who broke all this glass and left it on the ground." He shrugged his shoulder and hopped around looking for another building.  

Soul Discerner

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:00 pm
En'u vanished, reappearing in the park. Laying on one of the larger branches she closed her eyes, feeling the flares of Spiritual Energy from Kaze and Mari. Faintly she could hear the screams of the humans. Blood, gore and death... They do seem to be having a lot of fun killing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 pm
Tori steped out of the garganta into the human world. "befor we get started, I have just one think I need clearified, Whos hideing untill the call, and whos starting the attack?" Asked Tori, soon after exiting the garganta.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:04 pm
He heard more screams. "Axxedel why must we always kill the humans?" Wolf asked him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:05 pm
Nicodemus smiled a little bit larger after Kaze just razed a nearby mall. With his upgraded hearing, he could almost pick out each indiviual scream as the sounded. Nicodemus began humming a shanty he learned back in his human days, he swayed from side to side. Moving with the sway of the shanty and the screams. "Ah, I remember those days. The rage consuming me and myself consuming everything in sight" Sighing he smiled again, this time remembering better days. He turned to Tori as he heared his question "Everyone, but Kaze and Mari is hiding. Please see Axxedel for something he made that allows you to concel yourself better."  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:10 pm
"Wolf i can't answer that. I wonder that myself sometimes. All I can say is that it's a cycle.We MUST."  
Human World~Vizard Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff