Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
THE C.O.R.E Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:43 pm
Alister relaxed, collapsing to his knees and breathing hard. But he felt accomplished.... They had a First Aid kit! And he was part to blame for it being here... He grinned, laughing a little.

Verge blinked, shaking his head and sighing. He looked towards the new comer with wary eyes. "Quite a power...? So you were watching... And saw the whole thing..?" He asked, looking at the other uncertainly. Had he even been affected by Phantom's attack..?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:07 pm
Blaze, in a fury jumped down from the tree and went straight up to Beats. "ARE YOU INSANE!" He yelled, grabbing the boy's shirt in the process. "YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN US KILLED!"  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:19 pm
Alister winced, looking up at the other guy and glaring. "So what If I am...? You heard the intercom didn't you... THIS PLACE IS A BLOODY PRISON! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS WE AREN'T IN CAGES!" Alister looked away, before staring Blaze straight in the eyes. "Criticize me if you want... But there are some things, we will not survive here without..." His look was fierce, daring the other to say something back.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:32 pm
"I know what it said," Blaze said, letting go of Beats "But just like a prison, some of the other 'prisoners' are dangerous. Especially him, he knows what we fear and can use it against us. We need to survive, yes, but we need to be smart too. I'm going for a walk." Said Blaze just as he went into the forest.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:36 pm
"There are plenty of us on this side that can deal just as much damage..." muttered Alister, the kid sighing and rubbing the back of his neck. He picked up the kit, walking into the hut and placing it in a corner. The he climbed into a nearby tree for some "alone" time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 pm
Blaze was so ticked. He wanted to punch something, in another rage, he punched a tree and it exploded. But he didn't notice, he walked on, and every step he took something near him exploded. That stupid BRAT. He could have gotten himself killed. GAH! He punched another tree and he realized it wasn't there anymore. He turned around to look at what he had done.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:17 pm
Alister and Verge both looked up in the direction of the explosions. The two knew immediately who it was and dismissed it for now. Ala was just starting to stir.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:47 pm
((Alrighty, time for an intro post!))

Wake up Amp.

Light flicked on all around Amp, the voice level was so quite it was almost impossible to hear. But, the people who ran this place knew better then to let any really loud noises get to Amp.
From the voices level, a burst of force came from Amp, very small and it didnt damage anything in the room. But it was still a reaction from Amp's powers.

Time to get to work Amp.

A man covered in white, his face shrouded with a mask and goggles, walked into the room. His feet were padded so he could walk almost scilently across the floor. Large noise canceling headphones were in the mans hands and as he got close to the restrained Amp, he placed them over Amos ears. Everything went quiet, perfectly quiet.

The man turned and walked out of the white room. Thats when everything went dark again. Amp looked around, but he couldnt see anything.

A lurch and Amp felt the restraints that held him start to move, he was moving, down. But to where? Light once again flooded around him, making him squint his eyes shut and wait for a moment before he opened his eyes again. As he decended downwards it became clear he was being placed into the place where all the others were. Or did they escape there? Amp couldnt tell, he only knew that he was always alone.

The trip down would take a few minuets, pleanty of time to be spotted as h e was lowered down into the middle of, where ever it was he was being lowered.

((Hoho! Intro post finished. I hope its alright the way I did it. If not tell me and I will fix it ^-^))

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:55 pm
(I like it^_^.)

Angel looked up and saw something being lowered, so she ran towards it. Regardless of the dangers.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:56 pm
)( Lol... Amp + Beats = Big Bang... literally... )(

Beats heard the grating of machinery from where he was. He jumped from the tree, looking up and not seeing anything. "Hey Verge... What's that...? Is there anything over there...?"

Verge looked up, his eyes becoming those of an eagle, and he easily spotted the figure being lowered. "They're releasing someone else here.... You think they'll be like Phantom...?"

"Only one way to figure out.... I'll be back.... I can take care of myself.." Beats ran off in the direction before Alister could say anything.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:02 pm
Discovering her powers for the first time, Angel grew pure white angel-like wings and instead of marvel at her new-found power, she flew towards the newcomer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:04 pm
The restraints that held Amp came to halt about ten feet from the ground. Amp only dangled there, helpless to do anything. Anything until...

Time for a display of your power Amp!

A voice boomed in Amp's ears, coming from the headphones, causing him to squint his eyes in pain. Normally, the hertz and decibal of that level would have turned someones brain into jello in a microwave (A liquid). But not Amp. Instead, his powers took the sound and increased it, ten fold. He began struggling, trying to hold it in, fighting agenst the restaints. He had no way of knowing that there were people coming to see who or what he was. They were all in danger the closer they got, and Amo had no way of warning them.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:12 pm
Out of nowhere Blaze jumped out of the trees and flew, wait flew? Yes flew on dragon-like wings and his mark glowing like a hot furnace, and 'threw' an explosion at the restraints of this new person. Then he turned and grabbed Angel and Beats and flew as fast as he could away from it, and his ears felt like an ape was playing his eardrums like bongos, he dropped both of his passengers who were thankfully only ten feet above the ground, and he rammed head first into the dirt.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff