Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Free Spirit, Captive Heart~(1x1)~Cannibalistically Filled~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heckal2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:05 pm
He sighed at that. "Don't matter. That was an accident now come on. Get dressed and lets go," he didn't open his eyes respecting the privacy. For how he is no one will expect him to be the shy type around women. He pulled his head back from the room and then opened his eyes. "No hurry up."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:09 pm
Heather growled angrily, but she shoved on a solid blue shirt and pulled on some jeans before she stormed out of her room, growling all the while. She didn't want to go with Kito, but she was afraid not to go with him in case she missed her chance at freedom . . . so she was kind of stuck. And she didn't like it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

heckal2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:36 pm
He sighed and shook his head. "Good god lady. You should be a bit nicer sense i am not using use as a whore or something like most slavers," he said following her. He slipped past her and to the vehicles. This time he was in a some regular car. Engine sounded different but it was sill looked like any other.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:43 pm
Heather growled. "Last one who tried that can no longer call himself a man." she muttered angrily. She got into the car and buckled up, sulking as she stared out the window.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:20 pm
He laughed at that. "Nice. I would agree with that punishment. Sense I have done it before," he said with a grin. The thought of it was gruesome but he had no issue with it. He started driving off to their destination. "Have you ever had to do that to anyone?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:39 pm
Heather shook her head. "They were never able to get close enough to that point that I had to . . ." she muttered, glaring out the window at the memories. Oh they had tried to get her into submissiveness. To get her into their bed for some sick pleasure. They sometimes limped away from situations like that, and that was usually what got Heather sent back to the slave shop.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:53 pm
"Really? hmm....thought you actually did it. I have done it 37 times. I have to punish the ones that deserve it," he said with a smile on his face. If someone read his mind they would go crazy. Kito was a really confused and messed up person. "Well I have no issue if you did it to someone that trys to do it to you. I wouldn't punish you for that."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 pm
Heather didn't answer him this time. She didn't really want to answer him. She just continued to stare out the window, watching the world go by . . . she could be out there . . . walking free . . . but she wasn't. And she really hated that fact.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:07 pm
He looked at her for a second then sighed. "I know you want to be free. Not hard. So who is out there you are willing to be killed over," he asked looking back at the road waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:42 pm
Heather growled. "Like I'd tell you . . ." she snarled out angrily. "I won't have them become slaves either . . ." she murmured softly to herself.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:16 pm
"Listen. I don't turn anyone in to be slaves. I never make slaves. I only buy them as a few extra hands. Nothing more so stop being a b***h or I will punish you," he said taking a turn. They were almost there now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:33 pm
Heather growled angrily. "I don't trust you." she muttered, scowling out the window.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:36 pm
Kito laughed at that. "Sorry. Just most people actually do trust me. They have no reason to. Especially when promise them something and I can't lie. Also I bet I can guess what you are running to," he said glancing over with a grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:28 pm
Heather glared at Kito. "What is it then?!" she snarled, more from panic, though she tried to mask it with anger. If he knew . . . He couldn't! . . . could he?  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 am
"You are trying for your family or a relative," he said with a grin to her reaction. She doesn't want him to know about it but its not hard to see. He has had several slaves act like this so its mainly from experience.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff