Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
New Members Say Hello! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Cosplays

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:49 pm
i am cloud nice to meatcha! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:12 pm
Im Known as Malice the Wolfen I found this Guild on my own. I See Final Fantasy and it always catches my eyes so Here I am  

Malicethewolfen1988

Gravity boy 97

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:35 am
Hi! biggrin
I'm new here and I've posted a Topic and writed some reply's.
It's really fun here.
I've got invited by... I don't actually remember xD

I'm a happy guy and love friends, also FF ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:44 am
hi, im Riaden, huge ff fan, and i know allot about it, if any 1 ever needs help with any of the games or just wants to talk, send me a pm =)  

Riaden XD

2,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rica Maylea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:16 am
Kyaaaaaa~! Nice to meet you all. heart heart

I am a working guy and a FF fans~! Currently playing FFTA2, and I say it is a nice game. 3nodding

I first found out about this Guild through random browsing in the Gaia Guild directory, and there, I saw this guild, a place I can call home~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:51 pm
Rica Maylea
Kyaaaaaa~! Nice to meet you all. heart heart

I am a working guy and a FF fans~! Currently playing FFTA2, and I say it is a nice game. 3nodding

I first found out about this Guild through random browsing in the Gaia Guild directory, and there, I saw this guild, a place I can call home~

welcome!
I hope you have fun here!  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

NikiMaxiRussianMuffin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:19 pm
HI!!! I'm Niki(also go by Ronnie too) and i'm a big final fantasy/KH fan(also Doctor who but its not related)! 3nodding soo...about myself: collect final fantasy stuff, play FF games (Mosty on my DS tho, cause bro sold our PS2 crying ) love the FFVII advent children the movie and REALLY want to see the complete whee favorite charecters are Moogles, Reno, Yuffie, Rydia and Axel heart i draw my own comics/manga during free time (no, not FF or KH related) and make short animations. I dream of becoming a cartoonist one day 3nodding i'm also pretty random xp Someone send me a request to join(sorry forgot who tho sweatdrop ) but thank you who ever did it!and yes I'm Russian! also i love people with glasses,fedoras and who are random and funny (i guess Reno/10th doctor charecteristics)...and thats basicly it... biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:25 pm
NikiMaxiRussianMuffin
HI!!! I'm Niki(also go by Ronnie too) and i'm a big final fantasy/KH fan(also Doctor who but its not related)! 3nodding soo...about myself: collect final fantasy stuff, play FF games (Mosty on my DS tho, cause bro sold our PS2 crying ) love the FFVII advent children the movie and REALLY want to see the complete whee favorite charecters are Moogles, Reno, Yuffie, Rydia and Axel heart i draw my own comics/manga during free time (no, not FF or KH related) and make short animations. I dream of becoming a cartoonist one day 3nodding i'm also pretty random xp Someone send me a request to join(sorry forgot who tho sweatdrop ) but thank you who ever did it!and yes I'm Russian! also i love people with glasses,fedoras and who are random and funny (i guess Reno/10th doctor charecteristics)...and thats basicly it... biggrin

welcome welcome welcome!!!!  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Koneko Koji

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:04 pm
Hi I'm Koji, a big Final Fantasy franchise fan. My favourite games are Final Fantasy VII, IX, XIII and Chocobo's Dungeon 2.

I found this guild when looking through the gaming guilds.

Nice to meet you all heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:27 pm
Hey guys! Im Ruyhei-san xd

i found FFF through searching for a FF guild biggrin  

Ruyhei-san

1,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

thefinal7thheavenwarrior

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:50 pm
Whats up everyone, I'm new to this guild myself joined up about two weeks ago. I'm gonna get to the point right here and right now, Final Fantasies 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, Before Crisis, Crisis Core, Dirge of Ceberus are my favs. Haven't quite mastered FF8 yet, but I'm working on it. FF10 is just an awesome game. My is Squall on here. But I will say this, if anyone needs helps with FF7, 9, or 10. Don't be afraid to ask. I have been known as kind of a Final Fantasy nerd. I know some things that some people didn't know, but hey thats because I'm strange like that. Anyways, I am starting to really like this guild. I hope that there will be more interesting topics to come.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:01 pm
NikiMaxiRussianMuffin

Reno is probably the most random character I have ever seen the FF VII movie. I used to collect the potion bottles(they were a cobalt blue bottle set). I once had a moogle and a chocobo plushie, but they got stolen from me >.< If you ever come to the United States where I live; there some places that sell collectible action figures. I have also been told that are some places in Germany that sell collectible figures as well. I welcome you to the guild.  

thefinal7thheavenwarrior

thefinal7thheavenwarrior

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:05 pm
as a member of this guild, I welcome those that are new to this guild. We all play nice here so far that I have seen. And whether you've played just of the Final Fantasies or all of them, come on in. We won't bite, promise.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:54 pm
Hey, I Got accpeted in the guild and i am HAPPY!!!
my friend told me about it so i thought that i would join to : )
I love it here so far  

II SeXxEh LoVeR II

HyperActivity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:38 pm
Hello, all! You can call me Hyper. I found this guild by browsing through keyword search "Final Fantasy" in order to see if there were any good guilds where I could talk free about FF without getting strange looks! And I found it >w<

I currently own FF IV, VII, IX, X, X-2, and XII, not to mention Crystal Chronicles, Kingdom Hearts, Dirge of Cerberus, Dissida, and Crisis Core. Except I lost my Crisis Core... I love cosplaying as characters! I'll have to post this year's costumes of Jenova and Zidane. I'm currently working on XII, which is currently my favorite game as well, and my current favorite character is both Balthier and Zidane. My favorites change alot as I play the games >.< I also dabble in fanfictions on fanfiction.net.

Enough about me, I'm glad to be here heart

~Hyper  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas