Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Omashu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:44 pm
"Just because Im a Princess...
-Ρɾɪȵȼɛƨƨ Ƭɪϵʀʀα-
-Princess of the Earth Kingdom - Daughter of the Earth King - Master Earth Bender
User Image

Tierra looked down at the boy, worried.
"I dont know." She then looked over to the Di Lee.
"Ming, Is there a healer anywhere around here?" She asked him. "Yes, not to far from here, Princess." He responded, quickly. "We can get him down there as soon as possible, Princess." He said standing up.
"Good. Well, go! Get him there quick, or your jobs will be gone even quicker!" Tierra threatened in her "Princess voice"
Just then, the Di Lee Earthbent the boy into a cast so he couldnt move and hurt himself more, and then raised up a rectangular table under him for him to lie on. They then both earth skated him quickly down the streets, disappearing around the corner...

Doesnt mean I cant kick butt..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:53 pm
"I need to go with him." Daichi stood up quickly as Tiko trotted over toward him. "If the princess doesn't mind, I'll be taking my leave." He grinned slightly. He bowed to her in thanks and got onto the Ostrich Horse's back. "I must thank you for your kindness toward my friend."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:00 pm
-Ρɾɪȵȼɛƨƨ Ƭɪϵʀʀα-
-Princess of the Earth Kingdom - Daughter of the Earth King - Master Earth Bender
User Image
Princess Tierra smiled, and nodded her head to the young boy.
"As the Princess of the Earth Kingdom, it is my duty to watch over my people." She said sweetly.
"But, I must go with you also. I have to be with my Di Lee agents, or my Father will have my head. Especially during this time of war." She said, annoyed with the order of her father. I can take care of myself perfectly well... But no... She thought sadly to herself...
"Come, I know where they took him." She said to the boy, then earth skated down the same path as the Di Lee...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:02 pm
Daichi nodded quickly, "Come on Tiko!" Tiko nodded, sprinting at unbelievable speeds in the direction they took Tyler.

((lol the person they took was a guy xD))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:03 pm
((Woops! I fixed it... My bad...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:05 pm
((haha no worries xD happens to me alot!))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:11 pm
-Ρɾɪȵȼɛƨƨ Ƭɪϵʀʀα-
User Image
Tierra stopped out front of a huge building. She walked into the lobey, and looked around. She then saw the Di Lee there, talking to a old man, around his 50-ies.
"Ach-hemm." She cleared her throat. Then everyone in the lobey turned and spotted the Princess, and they all bowed.
"Please, please, return to your business." She said to everyone with a smile. She walked over to the Di Lee and who seemed to be the healer.
"The healer said the boy will be fine." One of the Di Lee angents answered before Tierra asked.
"Easy fix. He should be right as rain in a couple days" The healer said after getting up from his bow.
"Very good to know, Healer. Thank you for your services to the Earth Kingdom." She said with a smile. She turned around to see the boy's friend behind her.
"Your friend is fine and should be okay in a few days." She said happily.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:15 pm
Daichi sighed in relief, "Thank goodness." He jumped off of Tiko and bowed once again to the princess, "How can I repay you for helping my friend?" He said with a smile as he stood up straight again. He was glad they were outside, so the Di Lee agents wouldn't notice him. He put himself in danger just by talking to the princess. Too many people here knew he was a thief and would report him in sooner or later. But, he'd stay as long as he could- until Tyler got better.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:16 pm
Tyler was in a bed looking around. "Where am I."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:17 pm
((Are they both Theives? Or is it just Daichi?))  

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:19 pm
((only daichi. he grew up in a family of thieves and is a master thief))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:23 pm
((Oh. Ok.))  

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:27 pm
-Ρɾɪȵȼɛƨƨ Ƭɪϵʀʀα-
User Image
Then the Di Lee agent turned to speak to the boy.
"You might want to go in and see him. He was muttering things on the way here. He wanted you." He said in a monotone, not looking very happy.
"Go on, see you friend. You need not to do anything for payment. This is my job." Tierra said with a smile.
"Wait, before you go, what is you name?" She asked the young man befor he turned around...

Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces