Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image
ΩAvatar KoyukiΩ

Koyuki bended the saliva off of her. "You know that's gross right," she said to Rei and petted him once more. "You're softer than the fur on my parka." She informed the sky bison and made the ice claws turn back into water.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:54 pm
Rei growled and looked up as Cody flew down and landed next to him, "Hey buddy!" He looked over and saw Koyuki, "Oh hey... whats up!"  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image
ΩAvatar KoyukiΩ

Koyuki looked at Cody when he was talking to her. "I need to learn earthbending first, then firebending, which would be hard for me to learn and airbending last," she informed Cody and looked at Rei. "And I also need to master the Avatar State. I was also keeping your sky bison company."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:11 pm
Cody looked at her, "Thank you... so I guess that when we leave her, the first place that we would go is the Earth Kingdom huh?" He petted Rei, "Im not really sure I can help you with the Avatar state part though, thats out of my league!" He said making a joke.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image
ΩAvatar KoyukiΩ

Koyuki chuckled a little at the last thing that Cody said. "I'd probably need a guru for that," she said and looked at Cody. "I took some spirit water from the pond in the Spirit Oasis, just in case I almost die or something." She held up the small water skin containing the spirit water.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:07 pm
Cody looked at the water skin, "You believe that someone might try and kill you?" He looked at it trying to understand why someone would try and kill the avatar.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Katrina_Petrova

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:16 pm
we hear something outside. we look @ each other and go to the stairs, 6 firebenders come down the stairs. we stand bac, the water begins to get wavy. wat r u all doing here?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image
we lift our hands and begin doing the same stuff, we make a huge wave, splashing them with it and freezing. we run to Koyuki. come with us, come on. we pull her hand to another passage as one of the firebenders come free. hope stays behind as the others begin to melt  

Katrina_Petrova

garlic junior

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Two firebenders grabbed Rap's arms, and in fear, forgetting about her bending, screamed. "HELP!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRINCESSES!!!! CODY! KOYUKI! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:26 pm
[Technically you didn't forget your bending because like aang, you can yell louder if you wanted!]

Cody heard someone yelling, "What the?!" He threw his glider and jumped on it quickly flying away. He flew to where he had been recently and saw the fire benders. He retracted his glider and when he landed on the ground, used his staff to throw snow up at the two firebenders holding Rap. They were sent flying and Cody looked at her, "Are you ok?"  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

garlic junior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[
Rap sunk to her knees, breathing heavily. "Yea...I think...s...so." She floated up and landed on her feet. "Thank you." She smiled and blushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:42 am
Cody saw her blush and he rubbed the back of his head, blushing as well, "Heh...no problem..." He shook his head, "We have to get out of here... those fire benders obviously aren't here to socialize!"  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

garlic junior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rap nodded. "Right." She grabbed cody's arm as she zoomed down the hallway leading to the castle and throgugh the castle gates. She stopped when they got out. "Phewww. What do you think they want?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 pm
Cody looked at her trying to think, "I don't really know what they are here for..." He than remebered something, "What or who is important that we have met in this place?" He said as he looked down towards the wall that was at the edge of the village and could just barely see the dot that was his pet bison... and where Koyuki was.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

garlic junior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koyuki Was Rap's first thought. "Uhm, but it was just us and the princesses down by the lake with us. Maybe they were here for the princesses?  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games