Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Ember Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:07 am
"Oh, yeah, that's smart!" she snapped. "Drink more alcohol to get rid of the last lot's results."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:05 pm
Lee laughed "your a fool arn't you" he said still laughing.  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:33 pm
Dante throw the bottle then he turn around on the floor "I just bin real bored latley not much to do"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:24 pm
"So you go and attack people? I'll admit it's a fun thing to do, but you had no strategy, and your fighting was terrible. What's with you?" She was tempted to stab him in the back - literally.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:51 pm
"He is a moron if anything"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:18 am
"Well, I'm not gonna argue with you," Aurora murmured, glancing at Dante once more before turning on her heels and leaving.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:55 pm
"bye bye and i had a hangover when i fault lee"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:34 pm
"Yeah right" lee said laughing while walking away.  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:56 pm
"yeah yeah i'll be back to wip your a** some day im going to start some troule in the fire nation" dante got up and walk and goes in to his row boat  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:15 am
Aurora's head snapped up and around at that. "Excuse me?" she asked sharply. Seeing as the boy wasn't with in hearing distance, she stalked up to the rowing boat. "What is wrong with you? Oh, right. Of course. You're one of those Avatar-loving idiots who would betray their own country."  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:51 am
Dante turns around "yea i guess so" Dante turns back around "ware my other padel Dante spots it in the water he jumps in and looks for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:39 pm
Aurora tilted her slightly, eyes zeroing in on a spot on the older boy's back. Pulling a shuriken from her ponytail, she aimed at it, and threw straight.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:32 am
Dante rose from the water and threw the padel in the boat then he get on the boat "ya i saw that shuriken, when something in the water they are not exactly ware they apper to be" Dante takes the shuriken out his pocket and throws it in the water "I dont respect thoses who sneek attack and that why i hate the fire nation"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:47 pm
((This is Katara Katana. My laptop is not working, so I'm using my friend's account to post.))
Aurora raised an eyebrow. "The Fire Nation isn't all about that. If that's why you hate it, I don't see why you don't hate other Nations as well - we aren't the only ones who know how to use stealth, you know."
A purple fire ball lit itself in her hand. "We fight strongly and uniquely, unlike other Nations - the Earth Kingdom likes to face a problem head on, the Air Nomads prefer to try things from many different angles, and the Water Tribes often let the attacks and defences flow, like their own bending. But us, the children of the Fire Nation, we use our brains and our power to strike, dividing and conquering. And that is how we triumph over the others."
She tossed the ball lightly from hand to hand, before aiming at the paddle, hoping to destroy it, so that the boy could not escape her.  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:08 pm
"My padel you owe me $2.00, you think i have not thought about this i went to a earthbending town became friends with the person then this kind of thing cross my mind i attack the town and my friend i beam lighing though his shoulder i could have finish but i left him return later but did not do nothing" Dante took his wet shirt off and put it in the boat "looks like im going to be here for a while

(for real it happen look a few pages back on omashu)  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff