Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon Race War: Black and White(opening video here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:54 pm
I loved stadium one and two. The minigames were awesome. They need to bring that back. I remember the link things that went into the bottom of the controllers and playing my game on the TV I was like OH s**t! Was always my backup when my batteries ran out.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:58 pm
I sthis gonna be on the DS Tri? It looks 3-dish.

Edit: 3DS dammit, stupid Monster Hunter Tri... Lol.  

Alice Mikucup

Obsessive Lunatic

14,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:48 pm
Onyx Alpha
I sthis gonna be on the DS Tri? It looks 3-dish.

Edit: 3DS dammit, stupid Monster Hunter Tri... Lol.

NO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:27 pm
[Kegan]
Does anyone actually remember how good Pokemon Stadium 2 was? I never actually owned it, but back in the day I used to rent a lot...

I sunk way too much time into the Pokémon Academy, but I barely touched anything else. One of these days I should go back and fix that.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:04 pm
Zephyrkitty
[Kegan]
Does anyone actually remember how good Pokemon Stadium 2 was? I never actually owned it, but back in the day I used to rent a lot...

I sunk way too much time into the Pokémon Academy, but I barely touched anything else. One of these days I should go back and fix that.
Nintendo just needs to make a Pokemon Stadium 3. Honestly, everyone loved the first 2  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:50 pm
Ta-kun the pyro
Zephyrkitty
[Kegan]

Nintendo just needs to make a Pokemon Stadium 3. Honestly, everyone loved the first 2

Uh... Pokemon Colloseum?  

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:23 am
the Lord Zylo
Ta-kun the pyro
Zephyrkitty
[Kegan]

Uh... Pokemon Colloseum?
Come on, we all know that doesn't count. It had no mini-games and all that other cool stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:43 am
inb4 BAAAAWWWWW THEY CHANGED _________ BAWWWWW!  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:41 am
You know what's sad?? No one has posted anything about this in the pokemon guild I'm in. They're slack. All they care about is rp'ing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 am
eveejoystar
You know what's sad?? No one has posted anything about this in the pokemon guild I'm in. They're slack. All they care about is rp'ing.
Well tell them about it so they can RP a zoarark trainer or something XD  

Owwin

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:16 am
Owwin
eveejoystar
Well tell them about it so they can RP a zoarark trainer or something XD

xd That's exactly what they would do. They probably wouldn't want to discuss what could possibly be in the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:15 am
Harupiggy
inb4 BAAAAWWWWW THEY CHANGED _________ BAWWWWW!

the blank part stays empty because they didn't change anything

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=120888

OH MY GOD!!!!!

YOU CAN WALK!!!  

Waynebrizzle

Cool_Shy_Guy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:59 am
well depending on who will be in Pokemon White..Im going for Pokemon Black with Zoroark. Cant wait the the movie comes out. Its rumored to had Lugia and Ho-Oh. Havent seen Ho-Oh in FOREVER..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:02 pm
Cool_Shy_Guy
well depending on who will be in Pokemon White..Im going for Pokemon Black with Zoroark. Cant wait the the movie comes out. Its rumored to had Lugia and Ho-Oh. Havent seen Ho-Oh in FOREVER..

Man, me neither...
Oh wait, I just played HG
It's also in SS... ._.

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

amam2217

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:37 pm
The game actually looks really awesome. I'm beyond excited to play it! Me and one of my black friends both want the Black version, but he said I should get the White one because I'm White. I told him I was actually Black and liked Chicken. I won. XD

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff