Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:49 pm
"Don't tell me what to do Kai." Ville said to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:55 pm
He walked in, and stared at the people, noting Akira's closeness with this girl he had not seen before. ''Hey, Kai, Akira.'' He smiled, ''Oh, and who might you be?'' He raised an eyebrow.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:57 pm
Kai smiled as he turned to Ville."Cant say i didnt warn you."Kai quickly made a few hand signs as it seemed like nothing happened but there was a little bit of smoke around Kai as he sat in the window."Shane come here right now,dont get to close."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:58 pm
Shane scratched his head, ''Uh.. alright. Oh, and, did you miss me? I left for Kumo a few days.'' He smiled, and walked over to Kai.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image
Alicia Hatake~Amekage~Kusakage~Queen of DragonsUser Image

"Wow...trying to ignore my dragon?" She said as the dragon faded, and then reappeared around Alicia's body. "Im going to ask you one more time...do you have any info for me?" She said as she suddenly looked into Akira's eyes and suddenly tackled him into the wall with such a quick speed, and had her hand around his neck, still pushing him into the cracked wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:06 pm
Kai stood up seeing Alicia pin Akira into the wall.Kai walked slowly with out purpose over to the two.He stood at the side of the two as his eye focused on Alicia."Alicia violence is not the answer."Kai slowly placed his hand on Alicias wrist that was holding Akira to the wall.He didnt grab her hand as he didnt want to cause a problem.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

Alicia's eye changed into a dragons eye as she looked at Kai from the corner of her eye. Then suddenly the dragon wrapped around her appeared, and Alicia's Dragon Blade started to come out of its mouth, as it lunged, it wrapped around Kai's neck and placed the sword at his neck, since Kai was close enough. "You should let me handle my own problems." She said to Kai.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:11 pm
"Dont touch my Sister!" Akira Yelled at Kai. Akira looked at his sister. "Cloud... The New Raikage... Is a Mokuton user, with a fading mangekyou sharingan."  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:12 pm
He looked at all of the drama going on, and sighed. ''So, you, person I don't know, what's your name?'' He looked at the man.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:13 pm
Kai smiled as he reverted back to smoke.With out warning Kai sprung up from the outside through the window."Ok Alicia."Kai felt that something would happen so he made a clone and snuck out the window."Shane what was is that you need?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

"Thats not the information i was looking for." She said as she released Akira and her wingless dragon wrapped around her body and faded. "I guess im done here...i will head to the Cloud Village to get the right information i need." She said as she looked at Akira, then looked at Kai. "Im not done with you." She said with a serious tone as she transformed into a half dragon and flew out of the office to the gates.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:23 pm
He sighed, ''I was just checking up on my village. Also, I'd like to tell you something.. that may or may not intrigue you. Want to hear?'' He smirked, and crossed his arms, placing them on his chest.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:23 pm
Akira Ran to the window she flew out of. "Alicia!" he called, a tear streaming down his cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 pm
Kai smiled as Alicia left."I know i know."Kai turned to Shane sure why not."Kai then glanced at Akira."Akira get ahold of yourself she will be back."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:26 pm
''Do you know a man named Velox?'' He raised an eyebrow, holding back a smile.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff