Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Captive Planet and Person [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:46 am
Roseanna just nodded and looked around the room. She had never had a room this nice before, and she wasn't planning on sleeping anytime soon. She went over and let her hand fall on the books one by one then she picked up the note book. What was she supposed to do with this she wondered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:34 pm
(I just remember that Chiyako just stepped off her home planet for no reason.. And I'm having writer's block so..)  

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image

Koji looked at her and smiled. "Nice acting. Much better then before. Anyway I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way but You can't just change right out here in the public. I wouldn't mind but in not sure others would enjoy that." He fumbled with the strap of her dress as he spoke. "But your right you should probably find some place and change." Koji looked around as he had his hand on her shoulder. "How about there!" He said taking his hand off of her shoulder and pointing to a dark alley. "I'll hide you and I promise I won't look." He comented with a straight face.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:08 pm
IvoryEpiphany
If You Wish To Look Upon Me

••.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤ Carmenn❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••
══════════════════════════════════

Carmenn raised her eyebrows at him. That was probably the stupidest thing he had said since she was with him. She had heard th dangers of being in a dark alley, especially changing. However, she didn't think it could have been so bad with another person along with her that she atleast somewhat knew. She nodded in agreement but voiced her nerves of changing in a dark alley.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:32 am
User Image

Koji led her to the alley. He stood as close to the street as he could but with out leaving the darkness. He did this so that no one from the street could see him and think that anything was going on. Koji took the stance of a body guard or a bouncer with his hands in front of him. "Let me know when your done so we can discard that shredded gown of yours. Its really of no use to you anymore." He waited for her to finish changing as another minute passed in the dark. I don't feel as though this is safe anymore. Someone is here.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:41 pm
If You Wish To Look Upon Me

••.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤ Carmenn❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••

Carmenn stensed as she froze. She could feel a person's gaze on her body as she tried to move quickly, but she felt stiff and unable to move. She tilted forward against his back and quickly pulled the black satin sleeves over her shoulder. She noticed him tense as well and she got nervous.

(Sorry, writer's block. Oh, and by the way, I leave tomorrow afternoon for California. I'll be away for about nine days or so. If I can I will post as I can.)  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 pm
--I will do a time skip when it seems every one is at a point where it is easily possible. --  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

Koji felt her against his back. So she knows too. Alright. "Are you done? We need to get out of here...Its not safe...Someone is here, watching, and listening..." He said with a whisper. Koji turned around and she was dressed. He grabbed her arm and pulled her out into the sidewalk. "Come on." He walked quickly down the street still holding tightly onto her arm. When the strange persence stopped following he stopped and let go of her arm. "I thought he was never gonna give up. Anyway, are you hungry? You look like you haven't eaten in days...you look...weak." He said with a caring smile. She is definatly starting to grow on me.

~Its no big deal. Have fun oh but I am going to florida on the 23rd so you are pre-warned that I will be away for a week.~

shivawolf1

Yumei-Mori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:47 am
Yumei awoke, her body feeling heavy. Her wrists felt cold as she shifted position. She sat up looking at the bars surrounding her as she slid her fingers down it. Her eyebrows positioned in a fashion that would help one know what she was thinking "what...?" She lost her words as everything settled in her mind. Her heart beated in panic yet her face showed an almost calm look while her eyes gave away her true emotions exploding inside of her..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:56 am
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack was busily playing the piano when suddenly a maid came in holding out a calender. "Lord Jack," the maid started, "Today the Count Leonardo is visiting the manor he expects a lovely decor and a fine dinner and also... you said you wanted a human. We tracked down a slave shop. The shop has a wide variety of humans to choose from." Jack sighed when the maid mentioned Lord Leonardo, Lord Leonardo expects too much always ruining the silence. Jack turned his head when the maid also mentioned about getting a sla--no human. "Okay. I will go now. You may be dismissed." Watching the maid nod and walk away. Sighing Jack walked to his bedroom slipping on a green jacket. Walking down the stairs he greeted the doorman, yawning he shoved his hands into his pockets.

An hour later he pushed the door open, greeting the slave vendor. His eyes scheming the empty cages when a cage containing a blond teenage girl. Turning his body around he face the cage analyzing the girl from top to bottom. 'She looks perfect for the job.' Staring a the young girl's long blond hair he smiled. "Hello young girl. Would you like to come home with me?" He softly said not wanting to disturb her, as she seemed to be deep in thought.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

polarisyn

Yumei-Mori

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:10 pm
"h-home?" she questioned in a whisper. she played with strands of hair that rested next to her hands on her lap as she thought quickly. Knowing this was the only way out of the place she took the offer. Nodding as she thought at least she would have a chance to get back home rather than stay locked up in that place.
((Just trying to see what type of text I like better sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack nodded, "Yes, home." Watching as she nervously played with strands of her blond hair he sat there for a moment not moving or breathing. When she nodded Jack breathed again standing up. Motioning the slave vendor he unlocked the door to the cage. Handing the slave vendor the money, Jack held out his open hand to Yumei.

"Might I ask you your name?" His movements were slow looking like he was asking her to a dance. "Would you like me to address myself first then you address yourself?" He tried to be as nice and not wanting to scare of Yumei.

If he did act rude and rough Yumei might act rude and rough too. He wanted to make a first impression, not wanting to remind her she was a slave.

polarisyn

Yumei-Mori

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:21 pm
The strands of hair slipped through her fingers as she froze. He was so kind twards her. She slowly and softly took his hand while her other sat on her lap nervously. After studering to find the right words that would slip off her tongue, all she said was "..Yumei.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack smiled as she took his hand, "Okay, Yumei lets go home. First where would you like to go? Also my name is Jack." Smiling warmly his green eyes were full of gentleness it would melt anybody's heart. He wasn't putting his eyes for show, he wanted Yumei to trust him, forgetting about her harmful past with the chains and the whips.

"Oh, yeah and you can just call me Jack. But when we're meeting with the nobles can you call me Lord Jack? The nobles expect too much out of me. They care most about my reputation then how I am. Well enough chit chat about me, where would you like to go?" Jack continued to be gentle keeping a nice and gentle smile on his face. He wasn't going to be unless Yumei does something to tick him off then he'll crack.

"Being a king is just too much." He muttered under his breath. 'I hope this one will last. I feel so nervous this is my first time being around a human.'

polarisyn

Yumei-Mori

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:01 pm
"Y-your asking me?" Yumei said puzzled trying to keep up, having to speed up every now and then as she would lag behind. After she was taken from her lonely home with her father she hasent been out of that place to see what was around. Her tummy growled and she sniffled. She heard him mumble he was a king and her blue eyes widened and glowed in wonder. She knew that meant a lot more running around in a place twenty times bigger than a normal home. Out of nervousness and fear she tangled the tips if her hair in brades and took it apart with her fingers over and over again in silence. She still thought of what to say to his question and didnt know what was around so she randomly pointed to a shop on the left of him without even looking at what it was.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff