Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:03 pm
Otosu just let his hand drop down to his side and said "Well at least she came down." He smiled at Buruu before sitting down and pulled out the whole container of Pocky-Sticks, eating them very slowly, "I'm ready to finish the tour when you guys are ready." He knew that Buruu was a weird person but to not eat food other than candy, that was absurd.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:04 pm
I_LostLivedLoved
(( Haha very hilarious. Nice sig!~ ))

((I know right? ... oh sorry MEW I g2gm, I will come and invade here again, but currently I am grounded and am having trouble getting on line... so I will see you when i can get back on =( which will be to long from now...))  

gluoo

Desirable Friend

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:23 pm
gluoo
I_LostLivedLoved
(( Haha very hilarious. Nice sig!~ ))

((I know right? ... oh sorry MEW I g2gm, I will come and invade here again, but currently I am grounded and am having trouble getting on line... so I will see you when i can get back on =( which will be to long from now...))

(( Aw waves bye-bye. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu walked over to the sink, and crouched down, taking out some cleaning supplies. She went over to the small mess her sister had made by some of the noodles falling to the ground, and began to clean it up. Ichigo sat on the counter, watching the three newcomers infront of her, and smiled. "We can go right now!~" She exclaimed, Buruu finishing cleaning the mess, adn putting everything away. She then opened the fridge, taking out a plate of lemon tarts, and taking a bite from it. "Okay," she said, and took another bite from one of her many lemon tarts. Her face was that of bored and annoyance, as it usually was. Her eyes wandered over to Yumiko, and she smiled. "Ready to go?" She asked, glancing at the girl's plate. It didn't seem so, but she knew they'd wait until she was.

( Good bye, gluoo. )  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:44 pm
Otosu said, "Actually I want to go check something by myself, I probably won't see you guys for the rest of today." He knew this was a lie and he just waved goodbye before taking off up the stairs, back up into his room, closed the door and laughed. He then set his violin back in it's case and laid down on his bed saying, "This place is amazing, who knew that there would be so many crazy girls here! Now if only I had some math.. I think up of a few problems." He continued to lay on his bed, thinking up and solving problems for a little while, waiting to see what would happen next in this crazy mansion.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:50 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Noticing Buruu looking at her, looking back at her plate, blushing, but their was only 10 strands of noodles left, Yumiko quickly got her plate quickly ate her noodles, chewing and quickly washing the dishes. Getting a peice of napkin and wiping her hands and face, Yumiko cheerfully said, "Sorry for the wait, I'm sorry lets go on the tour, thank you for waiting." Yumiko embarrassed. Stopping in her thoughts when Otosu left and said something about doing something himself. Wondering, but Yumiko stayed with the crowd. Trying to adjust her ripped and worn down clothes. Putting back on her hood, Yumiko stayed standing there silently.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:05 pm
Otosu got up and opened his door a crack, seeing if anyone was around before he opened it all the way and went to the stairway again. He saw that the stairs continued up and he went up past the third floor all the way up to the fourth, dropping to one knee so he could barely see over the edge to make sure no one was around, "Sorry guys but I just don't have time to be here, I remember a promise that I have to keep." He then went more silently than a mouse through the halls, he was used to this since he had to do this a lot to avoid fights with others. He found a door and he looked through it only to quickly shut it, "Nothing there.." He continued, feeling for the pen which he had brought with him before he left and he flicked it out, the point reflecting a small bit of light.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Shoka had watched him go and thought. 'This is bad...I need to do something.' He was thinking he had lied but he wasn't sure what to say so he just let it go. "So shall we begin the tour again?" Shoka turned to the three girls and thought for a second. 'I am outnumbered here.' He shook off that feeling and smiled at them.  

Dr Spangle

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
"Okay then...." Buruu said, putting the tarts away, and beginning to walk towards the stairs. Ichigo was right beside her walking backward, and talking like an actual tour guide. "Okay, so there is a pool and many living rooms on this floor, as well as a huge dinning room doubling as a ball room," she repeated, for Yumiko hadn't been with them the first time she had gone over this. When they reached the stairs, Buruu's ears perked up, and she listened to something above as Ichigo kept talking. "The second floor is the newcomer's rooms, the third the slave's, the fourth is full of only dozens of dozens of doors, and the fifth is off limits to all. You can do anything you want now, and we'll leave you with two hints to getting out. One, the escape door is not on the first or fifth floors. Two, not all doors have to be actual doors," she said, slyly, and started up the stairs. "There are dumbwaiters in every hallway. IF you ever get hungry, ring the bell, and food will come to you. Be careful, and don't get lost," she warned, smiling warmly. Buruu twitched but didn't do a thing as she waited for Ichigo to continue up the stairs. Ichigo gave one more smile to Yumiko and Shoka, before running up the stairs with Buruu, the bells hanging from their outfits ringing with every step they took.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:27 pm
Otosu had opened another door and he quickly closed that one. "Still nada.." He then turned around and felt like something had been watching him but he just saw nothing was there. He then continued and heard skittering sounds, this time it was no mistake. Otosu dropped the pen and just clenched his fists when suddenly something popped out of the shadows, it was a horrible, ugly thing with claws a foot long and it was much larger than a human. He smiled and ran towards it, jumping up when it sliced downward at him before planting his foot in the creatures face, "What the hell is this and why is it here?" Otosu said as he continued to fight it back to the door that it had originally come from. He gave one solid blow and sent it spinning into the room before he closed the door again only to find that his left leg had been cut many times and was bleeding, "I've got to get downstairs quickly." He then started to limp, hearing the scratching sounds again. He turned around to see that the creature was charging at him again, "Where's a weapon when you need one?" Otosu asked as he dodged out of the way,the claws slicing through his arm, "At this rate I'm going to be mince meat.." He then took up another fighting stance and when the creature came at him he jumped up and kicked the creature three times, sending it up into the air slightly before kicking it again back towards the same door. He fell to one knee and breathed heavily, the creature already standing up again. "You've got to be joking... me.." Is all he said before taking up his fighting stance again.
((Fun typing this up))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Nodding, at Ichigo & Buruu, but when she left she realized she was alone with Shoka. Freaked a bit, she turning her head at the exits. Making of a list, all in all Yumiko had to take a shower. "Um..... Shoka I'll be running to my room..." Running slowly she softly yelled, "I'll be at the pool!~ Have fun!! Well bye" Yumiko said rushing off quickly as she can. At her room, Yumiko looked at her new found clothes. Finding a cute white with pink stripes at the bottom, and a white cat with blue wings. Going into the bathroom she took a shower, and brushed her teeth again. Wearing her cute swimsuit, she grabbed a white towel, wrapping it around her and a change of clothes ( Its actually white, and pink flowers.) , quickly followed the directions that Ichigo and Buruu told her about the pool.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:06 am
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu heard a nasty slicing noise, and a smile came across her face, as she looked down at Ichigo as they climbed the stairs. Ichigo stared ar Buruu's smile, a bit freaked out by the evil in it. "Sarah got out," she said, and Ichigo booked it up the two remaining floors, with Buruu close behind. They arrived on the scene of a bloody torn up Otosu, and a huge creature with extremly long claws known as Sarah about to attack again. Ichigo and Buruu walked towards it, both extremly calm, and Ichigo went over to Otosu, looking at his wounds. "Woah, looks like she got you good. I'll have to treat you..." she said, and she looked at Buruu, who was currently petting the creature's head, its large crystal eyes glued to her, as she whispered something. Ichigo stared at Buruu, waiting for something else to happen. The creature was beginning to slouch in its posture, the large crystal eyes drooping. Ichigo rolled her eyes, now looking back at Otosu. Buruu somehow got the creature back into its room, and walked over. "Stop being so nice to her. She's crazy!" Ichigo hissed, and Buruu smiled. "No."  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:59 pm
Otosu stood up, leaning on the wall for support, "Whatever that thing is... It isn't human and things that aren't human... must be.." He then stopped and said quickly, "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean you guys... If I just had had a weapon, a knife or some other blade I think I would've been better off, sorry that I made you guys come up here, I'll treat my own wounds, you don't need to do it for me, this is nothing compared to being shot at by three different humans, one nailing you in the arm, the other in the leg and the last one in the chest.." He then felt the after affects of the cuts as it surged through his body, He keeled over, a small bit of blood bleeding out of his mouth before he felt as if he was completely paralyzed, his body not able to move.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:29 pm
(( Edited!~ Yippie FRIDAY!!! ))  

polarisyn

gluoo

Desirable Friend

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:22 pm
((Five second invasion!!! Now I must leave before my parents catch me ^__^ *Rapes Mew ... again*))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff