Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians 18+

Back to Guilds

For people who are not 12 or 13. 

Tags: Adult, Awesome, Misc 

Reply Gaians 18+
Welcome to the Gaians 18+ Guild ~ Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be original
wtf?
13%
 13%  [ 21 ]
OkaY
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
No even with God's help
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
gold!!!!!!
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 157

lord toastkage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:07 am
them names martyn im 19 im goth im a youthe worker and i like anime manga and mettle ther im introduced  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:17 pm
welcome all you new and fresh souls..... enjoy the forums, and the guild and make sure you add me to your freinds list. if you need something or have questions please pm me.... as im more liable to check pms first since i get so many... thank you all and have a wonderful.... afterlife <(..)>/  

godofdeath-odin
Vice Captain

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:32 pm
Welcome welcome... one and all... hello kitty cookies and hugs for everyone!!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:06 pm
Can I pass on the Hello Kitty cookies? I don't think my stomach has what it takes to keep those down, its really quite touchy you know.

And yes yes, I am new myself but welcome everyone whee

-Edited due to my failure to spell-  

Calantha Josephine
Vice Captain

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Fyre in teh Hoal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:33 pm
I am unafraid...

Well hi there. :}

I'm Avery. I'm 18 (FINALLY!) and I live in Los Angeles. Well, technically an L.A. suburb, but I don't want to disclose specifics just in case you want to stalk and/or kill me.

Let's see...hobbies...I don't really have any set hobbies--I just do whatever I can to keep myself entertained. I like singing...scratch that, I LOVE it. If you ever want to hear me sing, I have videos on my YouTube. (Link in sig.) I love just being with my friends and my boyfriend, who is the single most amazing guy on this planet. I go to church a lot and try to be involved. Currently, I'm looking for a job. Wish me luck.

...because I feel you there holding me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:50 pm
Welcome to our steadily growing niche of awesome :3

Gl on the job hunt ^.^ , I know it can be difficult at times as it took me a while just to get a job for school o.o  

Calantha Josephine
Vice Captain

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:24 am
Welcome Avery! Love your name... I hope you enjoy the guild. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:53 am
Calantha Josephine
Welcome to our steadily growing niche of awesome :3

Gl on the job hunt ^.^ , I know it can be difficult at times as it took me a while just to get a job for school o.o

((I wants to steal your Bunneh!)) stare  

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Calantha Josephine
Vice Captain

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:03 am
my Bunneh eek ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:20 am
you had a bunneh in your last avi's outfit...i like your new look too!  

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Calantha Josephine
Vice Captain

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:24 am
surprised

Ooooh yeah xd , Sorry I get lost easily >o< .

Tyty :3 , this is one of those... other ones i mentioned xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:04 am
Hi I am Christine in real life. I am a married mother of three sons and grandmother of 8 grandkids who my husband and I adore. I am a natural healer meaning I use old time remedies for homopathic use. I love mythology and learning of other cultures. I am literally called a green witch in that I am always outdoors in the garden and I use practical methods and ceremonies being part-Mohawk. I use alot of forms of meditation to help me stay at one with Earth Mother. I believe theres life in all things being said native american people believe in the Fey or fairy folks or liitle folks. I grew up to respect all life and am trying to teach my gran kids that. They kinda are amzed that chipmunks and birds come to me...my son often jokes that I am like Dr. Dolittle,lol but I love nature and being one with Earth Mother. biggrin  

Konoronhkwa

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:05 pm
OliveOyll
Hi I am Christine in real life. I am a married mother of three sons and grandmother of 8 grandkids who my husband and I adore. I am a natural healer meaning I use old time remedies for homopathic use. I love mythology and learning of other cultures. I am literally called a green witch in that I am always outdoors in the garden and I use practical methods and ceremonies being part-Mohawk. I use alot of forms of meditation to help me stay at one with Earth Mother. I believe theres life in all things being said native american people believe in the Fey or fairy folks or liitle folks. I grew up to respect all life and am trying to teach my gran kids that. They kinda are amzed that chipmunks and birds come to me...my son often jokes that I am like Dr. Dolittle,lol but I love nature and being one with Earth Mother. biggrin

Welcome Olive!!! It is pleasure to have you here! I look forward to talking to you soon. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:23 pm
I'm Desiree I am 21 will be 22 at the end of the year. I love to be outdoors, I am big on hiking and fishing. I live in beautiful northern Colorado at the foot of the Rockies. I love to play with my dog Bella who is barely over a year old and a ball of energy. Anything else you want to know just PM me. Oh and I love to meet new people so feel free to add me. heart  

SexyNurseCottonCandy88

Th3 WereWolf
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:21 pm
Queen of the Highway
I am unafraid...

Well hi there. :}

I'm Avery. I'm 18 (FINALLY!) and I live in Los Angeles. Well, technically an L.A. suburb, but I don't want to disclose specifics just in case you want to stalk and/or kill me.

Let's see...hobbies...I don't really have any set hobbies--I just do whatever I can to keep myself entertained. I like singing...scratch that, I LOVE it. If you ever want to hear me sing, I have videos on my YouTube. (Link in sig.) I love just being with my friends and my boyfriend, who is the single most amazing guy on this planet. I go to church a lot and try to be involved. Currently, I'm looking for a job. Wish me luck.

...because I feel you there holding me.

sup avery nice of u to join us
i promise no one but crikketz or the girl that never wears clothes will stalk u lol  
Gaians 18+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff