Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:33 pm
Kami GearX
"Fights are frequent, that's good enough for me... also trust, it's built up over time, even if your village wasn't in its current state, it would still have a lot of suspicions about me, no?" He was carefree with trust and gave it to anybody whom helped him, as was his usual motto, but this time it was a little different. "Anyways we should head back before we make any other plans, it might take them a few days to decide as well..."

Zee looks up at him and smiles, "Well before we head back you need to rest. You've lost some blood. So sleep and we'll leave at dawn." she gets up off her blanket and puts it down for him. She stokes the fire so that it gets bigger. "And don't worry about the villagers," she says quietly, "I mean they can adapt." she says not looking at him but at the fire, "I hope." she mutters. Zee then lays by the fire and watches the flames flicker and dance.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:57 pm
Otosu nodded though he didn't need the blanket. He asked, "Won't you be cold? I mean I've lived out here in the open for a very long time... Though you are right about blood loss..." He looked at the wounds and then shook his head, "Well if you get cold, you can take the blanket." He then turned over so his back was facing the fire, his head on the sand, and his arms under the blanket. He knew he wouldn't get any sleep tonight as he would put the fight on repeat over and over just to see how he had landed the blows on him so that way he could perfect his technique even further.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:11 pm
Zee's eyes slowly began to drift shut. Her world slowly turned dark and she entered a realm of dreams. In her dreams she was running but from what she did not know. She was running and whatever was behind her was getting closer. She ran faster, until she tripped. She turned around and the thing lounged at her. She shot up in a cold sweat and looked around, "Just a dream." she said to herself silently, "Relax go back to sleep."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:12 pm
"You ok?" Otosu asked as he walked back to the camp, adding small pieces of garbage and other junk that he had found in the desert to the fire to fuel it. He nodded towards the blanket and said, "Thank you for letting me borrow it, you can have it back now.." He then sat down and looked up at the sky, hoping that it would turn to morning soon.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:18 pm
Zee cocks her head to the side and looks at him. "Why don't you sleep?" she asked wrapping the blanket around shoulders. "You really should rest, my mother used to say that even the fiercest of all killers needs their rest." She curled up in a ball and layed down just watching him curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:30 pm
"To many things on my mind.." Otosu said this still looking up at the sky, and had a flashback of the fight with Max, and the fight with Zee's Titan. 'Both times they either hit my armor... or they hit me... How is this, I'm supposed to be one of the strongest, I have picked my technique from each Titan I have slain and intertwined them to make the perfect combo... So why, why could they hit me?' He then looked over his shoulder and said, "Plus out here in the desert, you always need to have a constant watch.. When you travel alone you have to stay up for over twenty-four hours. I mean there are creatures out here that will kill you."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:33 pm
Zee looks up at him confused, "So you live in fear?" she asked flatly eyes large and wide open. She picks her hand and starts spinning her fingertips in the sand. She pinches a few grains then throws it in the fire after which she places her hand and dances with the flames.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:57 pm
"Yes, I live in fear, as should many things. Everything has a way of killing something else and it is in that manner that I'm afraid." Otosu heard the sand shift a couple of yards away and he saw it move too, "Be quite, it seems our talking has woken up a beast of the sand." Otosu said this in a horse whisper, a slight clink being heard as his blade slid into his hands, ready for battle.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Giggling a little when he patted her head. "G'Morning Max." She said softly but with a funny tone. Looking at Max, Hayate opened her mouth a couple of times like a fish does. Trying to make out some words. Thinking about what she should say. "I'm----I don't know I don't usually talk to anyone besides gramps. But you're the second or third, cause I know the bakery guy, and sometimes he talk to me. You should ask gramps that." She said softly not giving a straight answer. Smiling secretly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image
Max smiles and chuckles a little as she tries to find the words,he nods along with her while she explains. "I see maybe i will ask him then..." He looks out the window of his little hut to see the sun rising in the east. ".....Thank you lord for allowing me to see one more sun rise..." It was a prayer he said every morning and never missed the chance to say it.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Nodding with Max, 'Gramps...' Hayate said. Tilting her head when she saw the sunrise. It was very pretty due to where they were. Smiling, she turned to Max when he said a prayer. Wondering if she should pray too.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image
He turns to hayate and smiles slightly. "lets just hope he doesn't give us a big workload today huh?" He pets her head again and heads for the door.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Blushing, Haayte can't help something about that patting on her head it just felt right for a cat. Smiling she jumped up, and followed Max. Stretching her arms, like she was reaching the sky. Her tail flickering behind. Putting back on her hood ready to shade her eyes from the morning sun.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image
He smiles and leads her back home. "You should get some breakfast and see your gramps...i'll be waiting by the gates if you want to come and join me."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Looking up, as she arrived at home, seeing gramps reading hi newspaper under the tree as usual. Waving excitedly at gramps as he folded his paper and walked over to Hayate and Max. Hayate looking up at Max, as he told her to eat breakfast and such. Nodding she waved a little goodbye. "I'll be there. Don't worry." She said softly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff