Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:51 am
Grovyle moved over to a tree and leaned up against it. He stretched out his arm, making a popping sound.

"Ya...you ain't bad your self...for a rat..." He said still a bit exhausted from the solar beam.

For a rat, thats a real nice thing to say... He said to himself as the sun died down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:28 pm
Raichu smirked "Is that so",She then walked closer to him and leaned over closer to the grovyle, purposely getting into his face she smiled "So whats a 'weak' little grovyle like you out here in the cold cold forest eh? you may get hurt" she teased him.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:44 pm
Grovyle got up and stenched out and smirked.

"I heard the weather was nice at this time. Seriously though, a little girly mouse shouldn't be alone in a scary forest." He said with a sigh ((swagger))

"A grass type like me knows this forest better then you. You'd wind up getting lost."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:54 pm
Kirlia was serving out the Poffins she made when she sensed something going on in the forest. She looked over at Riolu who had just returned. "Rio, something is happening in the forest. I sensed two pokemon fighting".
Riolu frowned, had those humans returned? "Alright, I'll go check it out" he replied.
"Be careful!" Kirlia called out as he ran off. Rolu ran through the trees until he came to a clearing that was scorched. He used his Aura and sensed residual electrical energy. It was then he noticed a Grovyle and a Raichu sitting there, catching their breath. Ducking behind a tree to avoid detection, he listened in to see just what they were up too.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:18 am
Raichu frowned at him and struck her tail at him pinning him to the ground and walked over to him "okay first off! DO NOT call me girly got that"! she sent down a small shock to him so he'd get the point and let him go "And besides i know this forest like the back of my tail so dont act like your number 1 cuz ill gladly take down your rep" she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:00 pm
Grovyle embraced the shock with a fake grin.

"Oh i'm sorry, that felt as if that shock came from a Pichu." He said as he got up and patted his arms.

"Well maybe you have some skill...for a girl." He said with a chuckle seeing that was a soar spot.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:07 pm
Raichu blushed in embarrassment "F-for...a GIRL"?? A small red aura surrounded her signaling Rage "Youll regret you said that"!! Raichu charged for him using Quick Attack then a Mega Kick followed by Body Slam. Raichu glared "Ill make sure you wont ever mock me again"!! Raichu then sent out a Thunder Wave hoping to paralyze him and then took in the electrical energy for a Hyper Beam.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:16 pm
Grovyle took the beating with a grin laughing between the hits.

"This feels great>." He said but quickly became serious, feeling that they where being watched.

He looked back at Raichu and used his agility to come around behind her.

"Hold it. We are being watched."

Where are you...i'm not getting caught by some trainer He said to himself as he looked around the area.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:39 pm
Raichu was about to fire when grovyle stopped her,she turned around to attack but he explained a sudden situation. Her ears twitched up as she too looked around "Its probably another trainer er somethin! i cat even tell you how many trainers tryed catching me...to bad all of them were wimps,they didnt deserve all this" raichu laughed as it gloated on about itself and then stuck its tail into the ground again tracking down the other's body energy. Her ears perked up again and she turned to a tree "Behind there"!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:48 pm
Grovyle narrowed his eyes at Raichu and rolled his eyes.

Well, if its a trainer, then I guess i'm on my own. He said to himself and he looked over in the direction that Raichu spoke of and got ready to dash in with his leaf blades.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:30 pm
Riolu came out from behind the tree with his paws in the air. "Hey! Just calm down. My friend sensed something from over this way I simply came to investigate". He took a deep breath and lowered the Aura he had been building up. "I'm not a trainer-owned pokemon, so you needn't be afraid".  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Grovyle's blades went back to normal as he heard Riolu.

"Is that right. Well then if you aren't a trainer pokemon then tell me, what are you doing out here." He said as he picked a twig and put it in his mouth.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:27 pm
Riolu sighed and lowered his paws. "As I already said, a friend of mine sensed some trouble out here so I came to investigate... and what do I find? Two immature pokemon beating the crap out of one another. It's a very good way to attract humans to this place, what were you thinking!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:46 pm
"She started it." Grovyle said as he pointed at Raichu. "I'm just trying to rest and this rat comes out, spoiling my nap."  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:27 am
Raichu glared at him "Me?? i was just having fun messing with a Muk and you tried startling me to leave! besides i cant be caught by another trainer! im just to good" she chuckled "Unlike mr. Grassy boy over here, i know my place" she pointed her tail at Grovyle.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff