Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Lyndria
Lyndria. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:16 pm
An audible crack, as Avin's fist struck the wall before him. "********," he muttered, shaking his hand and burying it in his pocket. "There goes that," He growled, knuckles throbbing. "Once again you've spoiled it all," Miles voice spoke from Avin's body, cursing his brother.
"And now you've a broken hand," Kraid grinned, now standing before the blond boy from the desert. "You really ought not blame me for all you're troubles you know, I'm but a simple reaper," He laughed, twirling his hand. "Besides, What did you want with that girl anyway?"
Miles shook his head, turning away and heading off towards the city gates. "It doesn't matter now."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:37 am
Dolen picked Umiko up and cradled her in his arms. She squeaked lightly in affection and worked her way into gap between his arms and his chest. She quickly went to sleep. He excused himself and stood up, caring nothing for the mud on his clothes or the way they clung to his body because of the rain. he had one creature in mind at the moment, his rat. She was comfortable and because she was, so was he. He smiled as he walked lightly, his gaze on the rat in his arms the entire time.  

Mfable

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:10 pm
Leona bit her lip, glancing back and forth, unsure of what to do. Making up her mind quickly she asked Sinku in a rushed voice, "Maybe, if you don't have much to do; you can join us?" She kept it a simple question, no hopeful nor lack there of within it. Her voice was pure and even. But without waiting for an answer, she rushed off, hurrying back to the cafe.

Darting through the crowds, which seemed thicker the more of a rush she was in, the young girl made her way to the restaurant. Though she thought she heard something, a crack maybe, she ignored it through the noise of the surrounding populous. Climbing the steps two at a time, she entered the building, and looked around. There were still cleaning up the scorch marks on the wall. The cook behind the counter glared vehemently at her as she gazed throughout the seated customers. He wasn't where she left him, but that could have been he had business to attend to while she was gone. And when he returned that old geezer guzzling beer like it was sugar water, prevented him from sitting there. The more likely scenario was that he'd left. As he was definitely not inside. Leaving she climbed down two steps, then plopped down. Tucking her knees in and wrapping her arms around herself, she mentally started reprimanding herself. She should have trusted her instincts, not the cook's. Here she'd just lost her first and probably only chance to get out of this place. Except the Queen's Guard. She could join that at least.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:16 pm
Sinku closed his eyes and vanished, reappearing beside Leona." I'm not busy for now so i guess i could tag along for awhile.....just keep the Avin guy calm and i'll be fine....rather not have to really show him what I can do. If you catch my drift."  

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:00 am
At the sudden appearance, Leona did the only natural thing a girl would do. She shrieked: loudly. It was the kind only a girl can make that’s embarrassingly high pitched. The only thing that kept her pale cheeks from growing rubicund was her automatic response, drawing her knives as she gracefully jumped back, landing on the top step in a crouch. The second she realized who it was, Leona sighed, her entire body relaxing. “Don’t do that!” she snapped practically pouting as she pointed her knife at him with she spoke. Putting the blades away, she shook her head, looking entirely chagrin. “I lost that chance. Avin’s left already.” She sighed heavily glancing at him, “I shouldn’t be surprised.”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:47 pm
Miles walked through the bustling city streets, searching for Leona. He sucked on his knuckle, the pain distracting him from his brothers voice.
Kraids voice echoed through Miles' head as he spoke to him from his shadow. "That girl is probably long gone, fled this city with her new rich friends," he laughed.
"She has nowhere else to go," Miles growled, shoving his hand into his pocket.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:44 am
Sinku merely chuckled." Well that was worth it.......anyway where are y'all headed after you get done here?.....this town bugs me for some reason." Sinku asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:38 am
"For some reason?" she asked dryly, "I can't imagine why." Shaking her head, she answered his question, "I live here. No other place to go. Unless the Queen's Army would accept me." Turning her head, she looked up at him, studying his face, "So I assume you'll be leaving? Where might you be headed?" There was the faintest trace of jealousy in her words, not hidden perfectly. Her expression showed nothing of the sort, even her eyes were calm, but the dolce tone held just a hint of her trapped feeling. She always let her dreams and hopes wander too far, bringing her joy only to be slapped hard by disappointment. Even though she knew that expecting the worst was not only logical, but best for her, she couldn't keep the dreams of the outside world contained.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:14 pm
" Oh I don't know....I'm kind of a drifter no real home anymore and all day to get where I'm going....you're welcome to join me but be warned....trouble kinda seems to follow me sometimes so you'd have to be ready for anything." Sinku said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:15 pm
Miles froze, his eyes falling upon Leo and Sinku speaking. He frowned and whipped around to face his own shadow. He stared down at it intently, wringing his fists. "How the ******** am I supposed to go over there now?" He growled, kicking at the darkness he cast.
"As you."
Miles thought for a moment and nodded, turning and heading over towards them. His mind raced as he walked up, unsure of what to say to her. "Is everything alright here?" He questioned, eying Sinku uneasily.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:11 pm
The young girl was shocked. The Gods definitely were trying to get her out of the city huh? She’d never had an offer from anyone she talked to, even the one’s she’d helped heal. But two in one day, that was better than she’d ever hoped for. Her mouth was open to accept, when she felt Miles' approach. Turning, she looked at him, a little unsure why she thought she recognized him. Passing it off as a probable pickpocket victim, she answered his question, "Of course, why wouldn't we be?" Then she turned back to Sinku, a grin on her face and nodded, not wanting to tell this stranger of their plans. She'd go with him. It wouldn't do to not follow the Gods' will.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:48 pm
Young Remington was cold. To the point where his fingers were too numb to play his guitar properly. Not that he wanted to in this weather anyway. The rain seemed to just be a constant pour from a bucket, no brief pauses in between drops. He wanted to go inside, but he had a job to do. It usual was his job, for he was too young to drink anyway, but attracting customers was more important than entertaining them. Or so his old man said. The drink gave entertaining a start, while thoughts could pull them away.

The young man had just finished a story, and the audience that gathered around him were still clapping and tossing coins into his water filled hat. Quickly, he shuffled them into the tavern, pleased that only one left. Then in a loud voice he started calling once more, "Come one, come all, for a story!" He spotted the older boy under the tree and pointed at him, "Is that a mouse I see? Come sir, and I'll tell you a story just for you and your friend." He beckoned others closer, but only a few paused to hear the beginning, for the cold wasn't just affecting poor Remy.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Mfable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:39 pm
(I totally thought my character was named Fable, don't know why. sweatdrop )

The boy was drawn to the crowd by a young man and his guitar. The man had improperly called his rat a mouse and although Dolen didn’t take offense, his rat might have, if she was awake anyways. It mattered not, for he just wanted some entertainment, and a story would do just that. He smiled at the young man and moved to the front of the crowd, but said not a word, and merely listened. As he did, he weaved a small spell on the poor man. The spell was a simple one, it effected him, his clothes, and his guitar. All would repel water, as if they were water proof, and quick second spell warmed the young man.

(Also, sorry it is so short. I have a slight writers block going on right now.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:40 pm
((It’s okay. I just didn’t feel like arguing with you about it.))
Remy started into his story. “This is of the days of old, when the animals ruled the world.” He spoke in a deep voice, more intense than his normal one would sound. Few knew of long term history, so whether it was accurate or not, “There was a jungle and the lion was king of all he could see.” Suddenly, he roared, fierce, imitating accurately a lion. A few people jumped, like he’d hoped them to, and a smile crossed his face as he continued “Now, mice, mice are curious creatures, playful by nature.” He was so soaked through that he didn’t feel the water repellant. His guitar did however, for it was hiding under the eaves of the tavern on a little stool. It had felt every splatter that had landed upon it, soaking into its delicate wood. “The littlest mouse of all is usually the most daring,” the young boy flashed a smile at a pretty lady commenting on the side, “‘Tis the same with people, true?” After getting a laugh from her, he returned to the rest of his audience. “This mouse was daring enough to approach the lion while he was sleeping.” His voice softened to a whisper, just loud enough that those in the back could still hear, though everyone leaned forward, “He scurried up to him, constantly watching to insure he was asleep. Once, he poked at him with his little paw. Then twice. And the third time….” He paused, let the tension grow before breaking into a smile, “still the lion didn’t move. Feeling daring, the mouse stepped upon the great paw, twice the size he was, and scurried up his leg.” Once more, he imitated scurrying to the crowd’s amusement. “He marveled at how soft the great lion’s fur was, and began to play in the long strands, rolling and nuzzling until he forgot the danger just beneath him.”

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Lyndria

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas