Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☾Ͼold ωar☽(OOC!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OwnKindOfParadise_92

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:32 am
O.o Okay then...HI-YA!!
I am a ninja of mad skills!
*Falls on Face*
THIS PROVES NOTHING!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 pm
Haha! Nice Bella. Of course, I'm more of the girl that's like...
I am silent assassin!
*runs into wall*
DAMMIT!!! WHO PUT THIS HERE?!?! WAS IT YOU!?!?

Yea...so much for silent.

Anyway...ah yea I think maybe I'd suck at being a Harmonie but I rock at being myself and that's good enough for me xp

Yay!!! My guitar-playing kangaroo!!! Imma name him...Flufflebutts.

Haha. Nooooooo. His name is Marshall. Why, you ask? Because I fired the other Marshall for taking too damn long in getting me my guitar-playing kangaroo.

Oh-em-gee...I would so buy something called the iEye! Invent it Spirit! You better damn well invent it stare

Mom on a plate covered in chocolate...I don't suppose that would taste very good. Lets see...out of everything it takes to be a Harmonie...
~I hiss when pissed. I do not gargle, but I do demand stupid s**t I usually never get anyway.
~I ambush people in the hallways and talk really really fast until they break under the pressure and yell "I SWEAR TO GOD I WAS TEMPTED BY A SNAKE TO EAT THE DAMN FRUIT!!!!" And yes. That has happened. It was his attempt to get me weirded out, and he FAILED. Because he was a really hot loser.
~I talk like I'm from the 17th century, so I fail there, but close enough...
~I had a gay man in my life once...he's dating my "lil-sis's" exboyfriend who is bi. But he and I go to different schools now. And there went my gay man...

Uh, I'm attempting to put the link in my signature, but it's really not liking me...Wait! I have done the impossible! My siggy is now the link! YES!!

xCIZINEC

ZeroOtterz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:36 am
Yes ma'm ill make it. Hahaha wow, thats really weird. Im the kid that goes out of their way to completely piss people off, hilarious. I just realized how scary looking i am, one of my sisters friends came over, and he ran away screaming VAMPIRE! xD. Gay friends, how did we get onto that topic, just wondering. I have 1 gay friend, and many,many bi friends. Then again 87% of my friends are girls, so i dont mind so much when they kiss lol, yes i am a pervert.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:57 pm
I go out of my way to make people hate me. And I try to annoy them too. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn;t. It just depends.

Oh my God, Spirit...half of my little sister's friends know me as 'Vampyra'. And my brother's friend apparently found out about this and is begging to meet me. I think my family is under the impression I'm not human anymore confused

I no longer have my gay friend, and as far as I am concerned I don't have any bi friends either. I used to, but now their all at my rival high school because I got transfered.

You know, I'm sure that all of us here are at least a little perverted in some way or another xp Gay/dyke couples kissing has never bothered me before, either. It doesn't really matter to me.

Uh...new topic, please? Haha.

xCIZINEC

ZeroOtterz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:01 pm
Funny, he said that to, because it was saturday and i had just gotten out of bed to answer the door, i must be creepy in the morning.

TOPIC CHANGE!
Some of my friends want to see the Killers Sunday, but i wanna see something more action y with blood, like Robin Hood or Splice. But im OK with watever.

Since im not 17 yet, we buy tickets to see PG-13 movies, then just sneak into a rated R one. Its technically not stealing, just exchanging one ticket for another in my opinion, the ticketes to all movies are the same price.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:09 pm
Haha! I look scary in the morning too...I felt bad for the ROTC corps when we were out camping at Enchanted Rock...it felt so weird, not wearing any make-up that day...

I wanna see Splice whee I laugh at the blood though. When you're the daughter of a doctor, ALL blood looks fake until they use real blood. So I saw Daybreakers and my best friend was going on and on about how real it all seemed and as soon as I saw their 'blood' for the first time, I was like "What the hell, Vi. What the hell." And I left. And then I immediately came back because I liked the movie anyway mrgreen

Yea I won't be 17 for a while...but I don't go to the movies very much anyway, so it doesn't matter. Usually I go to the movies to see pg-13 things anyway.

xCIZINEC

ZeroOtterz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:16 pm
Im sure you look pretty in the morning 3nodding

I know, fake blood is so obvious, real blood is a deeper red, but isnt as dark red as they make it look on the movies. Ugh its horrible. I never say daybreakers, didnt interest me.

All the good movies are rated R though, its not fair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:02 pm
You haven't seen me in the morning, and if you're lucky, you never will xp

Honestly, I liked the movie. I'm not really into the whole vampire concept, but it has the guy who played the Green Goblin in it. And it shows vampires being doused in water and then catching on fire so that they can be humans again. I like watching vampires burn, it's amusing.

I'm gonna be seeing a lot of blood this summer...*sigh* My dad works down at BAMC, the military hospital, and he volunteered me to work there for no pay, but it'll be full-time and I'll be running slides and samples throughout the building. Lots of blood...

Eh. There are very few rated R movies that I like and will watch over and over. I can barely watch them as it is, though. My 12 year old sister is still afraid of The Mummy. I'm not allowed to watch it when she's in the house. It's lame.

xCIZINEC

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:59 pm
Tarah is a tattle tail! na na naaa na an! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:08 pm
Yea, I noticed that. But Innocence has something planned. Yes, be afraid. The Master of Minds has a plan! twisted

Oh...this will be fun...I can see it now...

By the way, has anyone figured out the big secret between Innocence and Lance? Excluding you, Spirit xp

xCIZINEC

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:21 pm
I get to watch watch violence and gore on the big screen and you can't... lalalalala... la.
twisted
Of course... You could always go with your parents... lol

Master of minds?!
Fine... But I get to be the Pagan Goddess of Faggotry.

Big secret!? Dammit! I hate these riddles! But I'm going to guess...
They're... Brother and Sister? xP I dunno...
You should tell me... >.>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:15 pm
hahha i wanna say something sooooooo badly xD. Hey, I have a random moment of my day: Walking through the hallway, and then my friend Rose walks up to me and says hi, then i put on a completely straight face and said I Love You she said she loved me to and we shared a huge overdramtic hug in the hallway in which we called each other love nicknames such as muffin and cherry pop. It was hilarious, random people in the hallway stopped to listen, nosey kiddy's. lolz i found this hilarious  

ZeroOtterz

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:18 am
Omg! Spirit! that's hilarious, that's like when me and my besti would cuss each other out in the middle of the basket ball courts for the hell of it and people would actually stop what they were doing and expect a fight to break out. We would then end up hugging and it was so funny to watch the peoples reactions when they realized it was a joke. Gosh...fun times fun times.

So much for Innocence being innocent lolz... i'm eager to find out that little plan of hers.

And I don't have an idea what innocence's and Lance's relation ship is... I do hope we find out soon lolz. i was actually thinking they were brother and sister from the beginning, but I could be wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:51 am
Yea, yea, Spirit, I know. But don't worry, if you want to be the one to reveal it, you can now 3nodding Two people know the secret, it's only fair that the rest can know.

Ah...haha. I can honestly say that I never do stuff like that. Of course, I can totally see me and my friend Easton doing what you, Spirit, and Rose did. He's such a lover boy. He named his Lombre after me since he and I decided to start playing Pokemon again at the exact same time 3nodding In turn, I went out and caught a Mr.Mime and named it after him...he laughed xp

Missy, have you ever attempted to make someone sound insane? Well...I have. And I'm really good at it, too twisted *hint hint*

Don't worry, it actually took me a long time to figure out how I was going to scientifically make this work out. Turns out that all those years of science and biology (lol only two years razz ) paid off in this one moment!

Anyways, without further ado...Spirit! Announce the Big Secret!

*drum roll*

xCIZINEC

ZeroOtterz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 am
Awesome well the secert it....*dramatic pause* They are indeed Brother and Sister. :3 eevee was right.

I always do extremely random stuff like that all the time fun biggrin  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces