Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:18 am
He read them both thoroughly, and smiled, ''Mist style stance. It is more speed and defense based, and I'd like that to start off with.''  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:23 am
Kai made a hand sign as mist quickly formed all around himself and Shane."Ok Shane im going to attack you in the mist and you have to sense it and try to black the attacks.You cant use your sharingan."Kai waitied for Shanes answer before moving.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:25 am
Shane sighed, ''And, how the hell am I supposed to do that, exactly? By the way, you better only throw normal punches at me. Kill me once, whatever. Kill me twice... you'll see.'' He smirked, and slowly drifted off into his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:33 am
Kai moved through the mist completely silent.He would run up behind Shane and attampt to sweep his legs from underneth himself from behind.Shane would have to rely on instinct if he wanted to learn.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:35 am
Shane looked, all around him, not making a noise, not breathing a single breath. He calmly stood there, awaiting a surprise, an attack. [1/3]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:41 am
Kai able to see in the mist snuck up on SHane and attempted to sweep his legs from underneth him with a single lew sweep all this happening with silence.

(1/3)  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:53 am
Shane felt it coming, and tried to avoid, but failed. He was sweeped to the floor, face first. ''Ow.'' [2/3]

((Next post try again. xD I'm going to have to avoid it, next time! :O This time 'twas on purpose.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:00 am
Kai smiled as Shane smashed into the ground.He stopped and silently ran at him once more and jumpped in the air spinning as his right leg lashed out at Shanes face.Kai then made an afterimage that was also throwing a spinning kick at Shanes face.
(2/3)  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:05 am
Shane saw it coming. 'There!' He avoided the hit, and counterattacked. He swung his blade at Ice. [3/3, We can keep going, though. I'm only stage one, which is basically useless. 7 posts for stage two, and 12 for stage 3. Then, I have to wait 'til I'm Chunin. xD
You able to last 19 more posts? ;P At least 'leave a clone' or something, if you go to bed, or whatever.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:13 am
Kais after image kicked the blade that Shane swung at Kai."Good ha ha."Kai jumpped back fading into the mist."Fight your clone for awhile as i watch."

((NO i cant last but you can fight your own clone for 19 posts,sinc eim here it counts ha ha so have all 19 posts done before you get off.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:35 am
He smiled, ''Aye aye, sensei.'' He summoned a more realistic clone, and started to make hand signs, surrounding the area in mist. He thought to himself, 'Hah. Basically, I'm going to use my clone as a punching bag? He disappeared in the mist, and eventually popped up infront of his clone, about to stab him, when his clone leaped up, and avoided the attack. He sighed, ''Damn. Okay, come back down.'' This would be a while. [1/7]

He continued to hide himself in the mist, and this time popped up behind the clone, attempting to stab him with a kunai. However, he was still just as slow and predictable, and the clone managed to avoid it, again. [2/7]

He slowly lurked in the mist, and snuck up behind his clone, managing to stab his shoulder, before he leaped away. He sighed. The clone was worse, now that it was injured, and he would have to replace it. [3/7]

He summoned another realistic clone, taking another chunk of his chakra away. He hid back in the mist, and moved a bit more recklessly this time. If he was going to use this in combat, he wouldn't be able to take all of the time in the world. He moved slightly slowly, but, once in earshot range of his clone, he quickly ran to it, and struck. He missed, but he was closer, this time. [4/7]

He carefully crept up behind the clone, and struck at it. He hit, managing to stab a bit above its left lung. It disappeared, leaving a cloud of smoke. He had gotten him a little more recklessly, but he had a long way to go. [5/7]

Once in sight of the clone, he quickly, but carefully paced towards it, and struck. He made noise, however, as he moved along, and the clone fled. [6/7]

He decided he was going to be a bit more patient. He slowly crept towards the clone, and, once in about a yards range, he quickly moved towards the clone, putting his arm around his upper torso, and stabbed where the heart would be. ''Success.'' [7/7]

Now I know phase two~ 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:57 am
"With animal tamer being my taijutsu let us do ninjutsu" Ignoreing the mist completly as she easily flickers the lightning jutsu "Let us try something a little more difficult, lightning clone jutsu"she says as a small poof happens next to her and a slightly distorted clone of May stands there crackling

[[lighning clone jutsu is how many post is that with the edge the bloodline gives me]]  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 pm
((Isn't lightning clone chunin? o_o
Anyways, I learned mist separately from you.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:18 pm
[[it's a basic and also we are in the same training grounds so the mist is all over  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:22 pm
((My rank isn't that high, so the mist is in one relatively small area.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff