Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwacademy (word play){Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:22 am
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki began to remember the transformation technique. It was quite simple and would be an easy task to pull off. He took in a deep breath before he began to recall the handseals.{{1/3}}

Kamizuki began to fiddle around, making handseals until he remembered the right combination. When Kamizuki finally remembered the handsigns he began to make them. There was then a shroud of smoke.{{2/3}}

The smoke revealed another Akira. Kamizuki looked just like him, white hair and all. Kamizuki made a quick seal and turned back into himself. It was time to demonstrate the substitution technique.{{3/3}}

The substitution technique had always proved challenging to Kamizuki. He grunted as he began to remember the handseals. It wasn't hard to remember the handsigns of a technique that gave him a tough time.{{1/3}}

Kamizuki made the handsigns in order. He was suddenly gone but nothing to his place. Once again he grunted.{{2/3}}

This time he planned on using the clone as the object he'd switch with. He made the handseals and focused on the clone. He suddenly appeared on the other side of the room. The clone stood where he once stood. Kamizuki walked over to the clone. "Finito?"{{3/3}}

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:28 am
"Yes, well done." He said, hending him a headband.  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:30 am
Shane walked in, looking for a place to simply be alone. This village never had anywhere alone. Not even his own house. However, he wasn't alone here, either. He spotted a young man training. 'An academy student? Odd that I haven't met him yet.' He thought, and decided to introduce himself. He walked over to the student, and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:30 am
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki bowed as he took the headband. He tied it around his left arm and headed for the door. He'd heard the Chuunin Exams were coming up soon and he planned on participating in them. He'd need to get some training in before anything. His first step was to find himself a Doton user.

Edit

Kamizuki was then stopped by a strange blond haired man. He looked up at the man. "What do you want?" he asked coldly.

User Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:31 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►((Experimenting. 8D))
Shane's smile turned into a small frown, ''Oh... uh, I just wanted to say hi. I'd like to meet everyone that joins the village.'' He said, and rubbed the back of his head.◄

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 am
Incubus Shane
((Man I got ditched. xd ))

{{Check Again}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:40 am
((Posted. cool ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:43 am
~Kamizuki Kage~

The boy, who looked extremely similar to Velox, raised his right eyebrow in an arched fashion just like his brother. "Is that all you've stopped for? You're interrupting me and my goals now if you'd please excuse me I'd like to get straight to training," Kamizuki said in a stern voice.

User Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:45 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►((Wait, he's Velox's brother? o-o))
Shane frowned, ''Oh.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bother you. It's just... you look so much like him.'' He said, with a confused look.◄

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:58 am
~Kamizuki Kage~

{{Yep, but he doesn't know. He thinks Velox still goes by his old name Kuromaru Kage.}}

Kamizuki looked at the man strangely. He must have been insane, though Kamizuki was curious that he bore a resemblance to a shinobi he did not know. "Who is this 'him' you speak of?" he asked curiously.

User Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:03 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
''Well, you probably don't know who he is... but, his name is Velox. He's... my lover.'' He said, awkwardly. This ninja was a very stern one, but he would be able to get along with him. Somehow.◄

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:11 am
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki's face bore no expression for he felt nothing of this unneeded detail. He could not care if this man was in love with another. Besides who was he to judge someone? He shrugged his shoulders. "Velox you say? Strange name, never heard it in my life. Since you happen to know so many shinobi, would you mind telling me if you ever came to cross paths with a shinobi named Kuromaru Kage?"

User Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:14 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane raised an eyebrow, and then put a finger under his chin, beginning to think. After several seconds, he finally responded, ''No, I don't think I know him. But, I may have seen him. Do you have a description of him?'' He said, glibly. ◄

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 am
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki almost smiled but he did not. "I can't give you any more than: he looks like an older me. Though that Velox man cannot be my brother for even if he changed his name he would not pick as stupid as that. Maybe, when I turn Chuunin, I'll talk to the Hokage of Konoha. Last I heard my brother was a shinobi of the Leaf."

User Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:25 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane glared at Kamizuki, and began to speak, ''He's not stupid...'' He silently said, defending Velox and his name. ''I don't know anyone from the leaf, but Velox really does look like an older you. If you want me to, I could introdu-'' He stopped there. He realized that if this man WAS indeed Velox, he changed his name for a reason. What if he wanted to avoid his brother? And if Shane hindered that, and caused them to meet, would he forgive him? He then changed his stance on the ordeal. ''N-nevermind. Well, good luck on that. I hope you find your brother.'' He said, and then silently continued, ''Or not.'' He whispered, so that the other man didn't hear.◄

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff