Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:25 am
Sai tilted his head in confusion at the strange new man. He hadnt remembered ever seeing a cloaked man in Alice in wonderland and the ones in Pandora were usually bad. As the man offered to make his world better though all forms of doubt in the cloacked figure quickly melted away. Sai lept up on to the table and walked over to the man. A bright crazy grin lit up his face. "Really?! Well i do think that that would be fun!" He pulled from within his sleeve a long quill pen and scribbled his name on the paper. "There we are! Though i have to say..." He leaned in close to whisper as if what he was saying was a secret. "My favorite Mad Hatter is Break, just so ya know...Now, everyone Change PLaces!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:27 am
(( Ok because of the number of people who fell asleep at once I'm just going to put your name at the top of the part that is yours. ))

(( Kitkat ))
" Elizabeth, do you really want to know a way to hurt that tricky prince? " A sudden voice asked. From the surrounding area small amounts of smoke gathered to form the image of a man. " To be a real witch you must have absolute power, the power to do anything your heart desires. " He smiled and looked at her. " I can give you that power, all I ask if for you to sign here. " He unfolded his hand to reveal a golden contract.

(( Vampire ))
Within the realms of her mind once again a man draped in a black cloak formed slowly from a cloud of smoke. Looking straight ahead he just smiled and said. " Alicia, it's so good to meet you. " He said as he walked forward again, his usual kind appearance plastered on his face like always.

(( Luna your go in the same order you put your characters. ))
From the sky of her slumbery reams formed a man shrouded in a black cloak, " Karana, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. " He said with a smile. He walked through the air like they were stairs as he slowly headed towards the ground. Gently landing on the ground he looked at the werewolf girl and smiled. " You really like wolves don't you? I can see you dream of them constantly, you know I could make you one, a werewolf I mean, I'm like a genie in a lamp I grant wishes but instead of rubbing a lamp all you need o do is sign here. " He snapped his fingers and a gold contract materialized itself closde to her.

Along side of Yukina's golden phoenix form flew a silver aura'd ethereal bird with glissening black feathers. It looked at the phoenix and said. " Why would you stay in such a drap unhappy place? You're better then that, better then all of those children. Why should you suffer? " The bird said as it flew infront of Yukina to get her to stop. He looked at her in the eye and said. " I can help. You'll never have to go back to that place ever again, people will never make fun of you. All I need from you is your name written on this. " The bird flapped it's wings creating the golden contract that would seal all of their fates.

" I enjoy your style. " Said a voice from the shadows. Stepping out it was the form of a man in a black cloak, with a smile on his face. " Lena we've been waiting for you, come follow us to the world that you know you belong to, escape the shackles of your loneliness and solitude. Come with me, I can grant you all of your wishes, you dream of power, and being free. Sign here and all of your wishes and more will be granted. He snapped his fingers and produced a beautiful golden contract.

(( Mikey ))
From the bleak empty whiteness small traces of smoke began to appear, gathering together to form the shape of a man. " Hello there Yuki, why so glum? " He asked as he watched the boy fall and fall. " How depressing. Don't you ever dream of being free? Seeing the world for yourself? Not being locked up inside of your room? " He laughed a little and held out his hand. " I can grant all of your wishes and more. All I need you to do is sign here. " From his hand came a golden contract, " Just sign away and all of your fears and problems will melt away. "

(( Sera ))
" What a sad existance you live in, surrounded by fear and uncertanty. " A voice said from the crevices of her mind. Through a shroud of smoke came a man dressed in a black cloak with a smile on his face. " Now that's not really fare is it? No it's not, you deserve better then this, you're better than them, much better. " He said as he slowly approached Sera. " I can see your frightened, what if I told you I could take away your fear forever? " He asked as he knelt down in front of her. He held out his hand producing a bright golden contract. " All I need from you is your name right here. " He said with a kind smile. " Just your name and all of your dreams will become a reality. "

(( Demon ))
Sai's question would never be answered for the second his name was finished the man disappeared, his fate was sealed now. High in the sky above the boys visual spectrum stood the mysterious man, his once kind smile twisted and evil. " What foolishness, how easy can this game get? " He asked with a laugh. " All the pieces are coming together now, haha so easy. " His voice vanished and disappeared Sai would soon learn from both his dreams and reality the horrible mistake he had made.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:45 am
User Image

Karana's dream was interrupted, so to speak, but it wasn't the outside world that interrupted her. No, it was a strange man dressed completely in black who had entered her dream. She looked at him rather warily. Who was he and what was he doing in her dream? She was about to tell him to get out of her dream when she heard what he told her. A werewolf? He could make her a werewolf? Who was he kidding? No one could become a werewolf. It was impossible. Then again, this was only a dream. Anything was possible. "Why not?" Karana said. Nothing could come of it anyway. She would wake up in the morning still normal so she might as well have as much fun while she could in this dream. She took the feathered quill from him and signed her full name at the bottom.

User Image

Yukina was enjoying her dream so much that she almost didn't hear the voice that was beside her. She gasped as she saw a beautiful ethereal bird covered in black glistening feathers. It spoke in a rather deep yet soothing human voice. She looked down at her feet as he spoke of something better. "I want to believe that there is a better place out there," she said timidly. "I often wish that my parents hadn't died in that car accident. I wish that this place didn't exist." She slowly reached out and took the quill from him. As she did so, she remembered what the adults had said. Dreams were nothing, but meaningless slides running through one's mind over and over again. Nothing could come of this. She would never escape this orphanage, but it was nice to imagine that there was a way that she could be taken away from this place. She slowly signed her name to the bottom of the golden contract.

User Image

Lena spun around when she heard a voice coming from the shadows. A man cloaked in black stepped out from them and approached her. She folded her arms across her chest and shifted her weight to her right foot as she listened to him speak. There was something interesting by what he spoke to her about. A place where she would have all the power she ever dreamed of? This sounded rather intriguing. She merely shrugged when he produced a golden contract. "It's a dream. I suppose anything could happen. You've got a deal. I'll sign your little contract and we'll see what happens," she said taking the quill from him and signing rahter quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:51 am

Sera sat up as the cloaked man appeared. She, indeed, was frightened by his sudden appearance. She didn't even realize she was shivering until he mentioned it. She stared with wide eyes as the man produced the golden contract. She stared at it for a moment, thinking. My fear? Gone...? She took a writing utensil from the nightstand beside her bed and looked at the cloaked man for a moment, then back at the contract. Hesitating before acting, Sera finally put the utensil to the paper and signed her name. She didn't even know if she was dreaming or not, but if it was just a dream, then it wouldn't be true, right? And if this all was real...? Then I don't have to worry... No more feeling scared... She finished writing her name and pulled back her hand, looking back up at the man.

[[ I'm going to bed.... Had a long day and just.... Too tired to keep staring at a laptop screen right now... I'll be back in the morning.. Good night/day all. ]]

The Raining Soul

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:52 am
Sai scratched his head some as the mysteriouse man dissappeared. "Oh...well i guess he was late...for a very important date..." He giggled to himself, enjoying his small joke as he returned his hat to his head. The boy's laughter however, didnt last long. Something was wrong in his perfect world. It suddenly didnt feel like his world anymore. A deep forboding silence had fallen over the entire party. "I...its n..never been quite before..." He turned slowly and froze at what he saw. The bright smiling faces of the friends he wish he had and the one he had where gone. Replaced by terrible nightmarish gazes and sewn together skin. Their eyes were blank and glossy like a dolls, and deep guts and gashes within them oozed a deep crimson.

Not a single sound could escape the terrified boys mouth. It simply hung agape, trying to mouth something but not knowing what. He trembled silently before hearing the faintest sound. A small red dot lay next to his feet and he traced it back to his own hands. Sai held his hands up slowly, his horror growing as his mind finally began to work again. He clutched his face in a scream which merely echoed in the pitch black darkness which surrounded the broken table.

"Why Sai? Why did you do this?"

The weak voice made Sai turn to look at the twisted doll face of Chesh, which had now turned to stare at him emptily. "C..Chesh.? I..I no. I..I I didnt...I couldnt..." More of the faces sluggishly turned to him all asking the same question. Sai backed up, falling off the table and still trying to crawl back as they began their slow advance. "No...I..I didnt do this..I..I couldnt do this.." The twisted Chesh now stood over him and raised a wickedly clawed hand. Sai closed his eyes and screamed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:57 am
User Image

Tally woke up with sweat lining her brow. She didn't mean to kill all those people, it just happened. It was only a bad dream. Probably brought about by her strenuous running and the murder that happened today. She decided that she would go and visit Yukima today and tell her about her bad dream. She would sneak in pretending she was one of the parents child and chat it up with Yuki, give her some REAL food and then sneak back out. Maybe today was the day that Yuki would escape with her. Tally climbed out of the tree house and lay down on the grass, listening to the life that took place in the inch high grass.  

Number9Hearts

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 pm
Elizabeth's dream froze as she faced the sudden appearance of the man opposite her. His words surprised her, sounding almost too good to be true. Maybe this was the happy ending her dreams had lacked for so many years, and it wasn't as if after tonight it would affect her. Despite this thought, she dubiously took the contract from his hand, glancing up at him. "No tricks?" The dream memory of the prince tricking her yet again was burned into her memory, yet she still wanted to sign it. The man looked friendly and kind, nothing like the tricky prince. Plus, he offered ultimate power.

This last thought made her sign the contract, not waiting to hear the man's answer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:07 pm
Alicia spun around and saw a cloaked man appear.He looked like a nice person but Alicia wasn't sure."Hello mister.Hey how did you know my name and how did you get into my dream?Are you a wizard because you look like one."Natsume hissed and hid behind Alicia.She picked him and patted his head."Natsume whats wrong it's rude to hiss at the nice man."She looked up at the cloaked man and apologized."Sorry something must have spooked him."  

vampirecutie654

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:45 pm
"Thanks kid!" The ambulance waved at Renault as he departed the now somewhat clean area. "I went from picking up papers to condoling wives to carrying bodies...I'm just a kid still." The child found a bench over looking the pond that resided in the park. The sun was going down over the horizon and the clouds above it were painted a deep amaranth hue. Renault found himself smiling and his eyes lowering slowly. He yawned and looked east to where his house was. "Sorry mom...sorry I be'd a hero today..." In moments his head fell forward and in seconds he was sleep.

~~~

The door into the somber house creaked heralding the arrival of the equally somber child. "Hello mom. Hello dad. How was work?" They didn't respond to Lucas's question. They only looked down at him, then at each other. Lucas himself didn't bother to worry about it anymore. He'd tried to help one of the many people he hated, but apparently, it only made it worst. Whether or not he knew didn't bother him. Slipping into his room, he plops his small body across the bed and soon drifts into dreamland.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:03 pm
When each of the children signed their contracts the mysterious man vanished from sight, their once beautiful dreams would slowly decay and become nightmares beyond any they had ever suffered before. Back hidden among his own lair the Mad Man sat smiling widely at his word. His eyes riddled with madness and evil thoughts. He laughed loudly and finally spoke. " To easy...and now they're all mine. "

(( Vampire ))
" Oh it's quite alright I understand I am kind of a scary guy. " He laughed a little at himself. He smiled and opened his hand producing a golden contract. " What if I told you I could grant your every wish? All of your hearts desires could be yours with just a flick of your wrist, sign here and I will turn your world into Paradise. " He smiled kindly down at her.

(( Mahareshi ))
" What an odd day, eh Renault. " A dark voice said, from the corners of his mind drew black smoke that manifested itself into the shape of a man wearing a black cloak. He stood calmly watching the small child, his face calm but a large smile was on his face. " How do you do? "

Within the confindes of this extremely twisted mind formed the Mad Man his smoky body took form and fit in perfectly here. " Well I must say you are a tricky one, usually I have to promise power and happiness however I don't think that that will work on you, bottom line. What if I promised you freedom? The freedom to do whatever you want whenever you want? And all I ask in return is your name here on this contract. " He said as he unfolded a golden contract.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image

As soon as Karana finished signing her name, the contract disappeared along with the mysterious man. Suddenly the dream shifted and cloaked Karana in darkness. The air was filled with bloodcurdling screams of death and pain. Karana began shaking uncontrollably. She looked down at her hands and gasped. Instead of fingernails, there were long claws, protruding from her lower back was a long bushy black tail. Mutilated bodies surrounded her, their vacant eyes staring up at her accusingly.

It looked like a battle ground. She let out a choking gasp as she stared at her reflection in a large pool of blood. Her ears were pointed outwards and she had small wolf-like canines in place of her normal human teeth. She took a step back shaking her head not wanting to believe what was happening when a hand grabbed her by the ankle. She looked down to see that the bodies, which surrounded her were coming to life, their mutliated faces looking up at her. She struggled against them, but they pulled her into the pool of blood. Karana kicked and screamed as she was dragged down with them.

User Image

Yukina gasped as the man and the contract suddenly disappeared. Was the dream over? Yukina willed herself to wake up, but suddenly the dream shifted and took on a nightmarish image. Yukina heard the rustling of wings and on each side of her to see that she had two long wings protruding out of her back. The feathers were crimson and gold. They would have been beautiful if it wasn't for the fact that they were covered in blood. In fact, her entire body was crimson as if the skies had unleashed blood upon her.

Yukina shook her head and began to hypervenilate. There was a multiple number of haunting bird-like cries from above. She looked up to see a group of phoenixes circling above for a few seconds before they dived at her and began to peck at her flesh. Yukina screamed trying to beat her away, but they continued to tear at her flesh. "No! Please stop!" she cried frantically struggling to run, but they followed her pulling at her hair and her flesh causing her to become covered in more blood, her own blood.

User Image

Lena arched her eyebrows as the man and the contract disappeared. After that, everything became very dark. Lena felt herself clutching something in her hand. She looked down to see a human head matted in blood. She dropped it in both surprise and disgust, but soon she could see bodies at her feet torn apart around her and her own hands covered in their blood. She ran her fingers through her hair, but stopped when she felt two small horns protruding from the very top of it.

How could this have happened? Lena stepped over the bodies and began to run. There was nothing, but darkness around her, but suddenly the forms of humans began coming at her ready to attack. Lena gasp as she found herself attacking them unable to control what she was doing. She was not using any weapons, but instead was using her own limbs to destroy them. She looked around for the mysterious man, but he was nowhere to be found. Who was he and where had he come from?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:41 pm
Yuri watched as the smoke appearered he started to get worried, then saw a the smoke take form, as the strange man spoke, Yuri put his head down in shame as he spoke of his turth, but he rosed his head again as soon as he offered freedom, the second he mentioned it Yuri thought about travelling the world, seeing amazing sights, then the golden contract appeared in front of him, Yuri reached out for it, a stopping a moment to think about what he was doing, thinking about his life he then sighed the contract then looking up at the man smiling "thank you".

Suddenly a black fog surrounded him, he looked around his normal dream had disapearered as did the man, he was alone again, Yuri was still falling though his eyes but really he had stopped moving, he saw ground, he sped towards it, the ground shattered as impact hit, he had gone though it, now he was in compete darkness, Yuri thought he had gone blind but then a flash of light appeared a few feet in front of him and from the light a cold breeze surrounded him, he wrapped his arms around himself for warmth, looking back at the light a shaded figure came from it, it appeared a giant man, he looked bold and deadly, blood stained the mans skin, the giant rose his hand with his palm out, Yuri jumped when hugh spiked shards shot up around him, he looked up at the giant, Yuri went to speak but didn't, his eyes went black again he couldn't see, he went to rise his hands to his face but couldn't, he tried to move in anyway, he couldn't move, panic and coldness was all he could feel, up untill the pain, pain began to be felt from all over his body, it was like a stabbing pain but in all directions Yuri throw his head back to scream in agony but no sound came from his mouth and realized that he couldn't hear, Yuri was suffering pain beyond hell but from within his mind

Mikeyeatcookie

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:42 pm
Through their own misfortunate drams both Vincent and Brian had accepted the contracts thinking that the powers would only be relevant in their dreams.

Vincent looked around he gasped as he saw something that horrified him zombie like ghouls were devouring innocent humans their cries for help filled his ears as he watched as a mob of angry humans carrying stakes and silver bullet filled guns. He gasped and turned to run, he could hear gun fire behind him and suddenly he fell down looking in his chest he saw 5 quarter sized holes in his torso, his body slowly turning to ash from around the holes. He gasped and tried to crawl away tears filling his eyes as he felt his arms and legs turn to ash until there was nothing left.

Brian blinked and soon found himself in what looked like a giant suit of armor. His arms and legs wouldn't move it wasn't until he looked through the visor that he saw something that would bring fear to the rest of his life. He witnesses the slaughter of humans one by one they fell on the ground their body count rising steadily. He gasped and tried to move but the weight of the armor prevented him from doing so. Until suddenly the armor began moving on it's own causing him to run forward. His arm lifted up a large sword and brought it down on a human slicing them clean down the middle. He gasped and screamed. " No! This isn't waht I wanted! " He tried to stop but the armor had complete control, he felt a spray of blood shoot through the visor splashing his face and eyes causing him to scream louder.

Cheshure cried and ran trying and trying to get away, he could see the people behind him chasing him, slowly catching up. He cried out for his parents but his small body couldn't outrun the adults. Tripping over a dead root of a burned tree he fell over, turning over he slowly crawled backwards as the humans circled him. Carrying weapons and clubs they lifted their weapons Cheshure's eyes filled with horror and tears suddenly shut a he curled into a ball begging to be free from this torment it wasn't until the humans slammed down their weapons that the nightmare was over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:06 pm
Renault looked over at the man and then forward at the ground. In his mind, he was still at the park and hadn't fallen asleep. "Today has been...something. A few people died. There has never been a murder here. Well, not that I'd know of. I'm only ten..." He sighed. "You ever wonder how life would be if you could do more? I remember reading this one story when I was small about a tea kettle that could sprout legs and walk around. Heh, I don't want money, but like the tea kettle, I want to help."

~~~

"Whatever I want huh? What makes you think I can't do that now?" Lucas looked at the man in black and spat at him. "Right now, I'm in my world. I have everything here and outside. Nothing can take it away." A sword, intricate in hilt design with a gleaming blade appeared in his hand. "Today I killed a man. In that moment, I was as free as I could be. I'm about to feel that feeling again." Lucas thrusts the blade at the man in an attempt to stab him right in the heart.

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:37 pm
(( Mahareshi ))
" Then all I ask is for you to sin this contract. " He said producing yet another golden contract. " All of your wishes, hopes and dreams will become reality by simply signing here. " He said softly. He blinked and said. " Maybe even that precious tea kettle of yours could be brought to life. " He said with a kind smile.

The Mad Man's smile never faded even as the blade pierced his heart, he looked down at the wound yet no blood came out. He walked forward pressing the blade farther and farther in. " Well can you do this? " He asked looking at the sword. He gripped what was sticking out of his chest and with his hand twisted and broke the blade clean off. " you could, if only you would sign the contract. " His smile barred a few teeth in it, he realised he could be more forward and sinister with this child.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff