Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:19 pm
"I could tell because of your body language Craina." Eon called out as his sister started to walk away. "Your tense. If you wanted soemthing you would've been relaxed. Not to mention your starting to beat around the bush. I'm not dumb, nor am I blind. What...are you...hiding?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:32 pm
She cursed under her breath.Damn body you betrayed me.She sighed"I saw Damien outside the Empire,while i was on my walk,but he is probably gone by now."She said. I'm sorry Damien  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 am
Eon was starting to seeth with anger. "You saw who in the forest?" he said, ttrying this best to keep calm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 am
Her eyes grew wide,as she stumbled getting up and quickly hid behind the couch"Da Damien and one of his cohorts."She said quietly while looking for a while to run,but finding none  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:56 am
"And you were hiding this from me?" Eon growled with gritted teeth. "Carina.you had better thank the god that we are family...or you would be beelding on the ground right now." He then stoppmed out fo the kithen to warn his petrols of enimes on the border.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:04 am
She looked at him"We promised we would both look the other way,about this"She said"even though when it comes to punishment it goes both ways"She said then took her grapes and went upstairs  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:03 pm
((Can I get a little recap, I kinda got left behind sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:08 pm
(Ok, lol
Deamian and Eon continued to fight for a litle while, while Cove faught of your character-cant rember his name XD. After a little while Eon commended five Hunters to attack Cove and Deamian, who then proceded to retreat.
While on their way back, Deamian and Cove encounterd Deamain's litlte sister Carina. She seemed to take a likeing to Cove and then proceded to argee for a bit. After her and Deamian talked and they both agreed to lok the other way.
When Carina got back to teh castle, she meet with a suspicoius Eon who proceded to 'interogate' her. When EOn found out that Cairna met their brother, he became infuriated and orderd to petrol the borders.

Wow that was a lot XD. Also try to post as your human chracer, for teh VRS. We need activit from them.)  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:18 pm
((Thanks for that XD))

Takeshi had been on the roof since the conflict with Cove, thinking about the battle with a smirk on his face. "Next time, I'll be better prepared."

Makoto wandered toward where she was supposed to meet Deamian and the rest of the Rebels to talk over a strategy. "It seems I may end up being late again." She began to run.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:20 pm
Deamian stood at the place were him and a VRS agent were suppost to meet up. Giving out a ywan, he siad "MAn, i wonder were she is."  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:31 pm
Makoto arrived there out of breath. "Sorry I'm late, I was kinda busy earlier."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 pm
"Well it's about time Makoto." Deamian said. "And don't worry about it...anyways, what information do you have to share?"  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:47 pm
Makoto nods to Deamian. "Through observations we're dealing with at least one ghoul, an arch, and pillars. I didn't get too far into the battle on my own, I've seen the powers of teleportation, seduction, and super strength. For now that's all I have."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:51 pm
Deamain noded as he listened. "I see. Sound's like my brother, Carina and Takeshi." he said. "But last I rember Takeshi was one of Eon's Leuiteniet...not one of his pillais."  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:54 pm
"Oh, yea that's right, I'd forgotten." Makoto changed that in her notes. "There have been rumors of one of his pillars wandering around, I must have written it by mistake. How did the conflict end earlier?"  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff