Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Final Fantasy Negative One [Role-d][roleplay commence!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:53 am
"Geez, how many people are spying on us," Destiny muttered. Avra's minions? he thought,But she was here only last night. "That was some fall you had there,"he said calmly, but not letting his guard down, "What happened, are you hurt?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:42 pm
(( Ahh, pheww! I do stuff like that sometimes... sweatdrop ))

"I was... um.... enjoying the nice burnt trees' view of the sun. I haven't seen those around lately; the sun I mean. There is only one in the sky," Rine started awkwardly, looking around and noticing that she wasn't the only one to unexpectantly fall out of a tree. She tried to look at the sky to check if there was only one sun, but the dark trees blocked out any view of the dust and grey horizon.

She couldn't locate the presence of Yazi, so she just muttered, "Release", to vanish all currently summoned espers.

Rine gave another awkward grin at the group, before motioning with her thumb in the other direction, "I-uh. Think I should... maybe be going..?"
She realized stupidly that she came from the tree so she pointed up instead.  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:48 pm
((wait im confused so who did harmonie interrogate first))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:00 pm
all I wanted
((wait im confused so who did harmonie interrogate first))

(( You fell out of a tree first, then she questioned you. Then after she did my character fell out of another tree. Which Harmonie then asked her the same question. *I skrewed it up, but it seemed to work out* ))  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:02 pm
(( ok thats what i thought but i needed to clarify))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:08 pm
all I wanted
(( ok thats what i thought but i needed to clarify))

((Okay, good. whee
Let's post!! : D ))  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:11 pm
cassandra, got up and cleaned off her dress,"sorry if you thought i was spying, but i want where the air and water told me to go and they told me to come here," cassandra said and her little blue jay appeared and sat down on her shoulder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:29 pm
((I was wondering, can I edit my appearance on the first page, smileycentralme?))
I wonder if Tzzir got my letter?, Indexsty thought. He walked along the maze of corridors in the fortress. He paced down a flight of stairs to the basement. He stopped in front of a wall. He raised his hand, which started to radiate with darkness. Part of the wall became engulfed in darkness. Indexsty then proceeded to walk through the wall. He then arrived in another room, his secret hideout. None of his comrades knew about this secret room, and he had know intention of telling them about it. He was sure the others had their own hideaways.
-------------------------------------------------------------
((I assume I'm talking to cassandra, if not please tell me.))
"So what's your name then?" Destiny said, "And why did the elements tell you to come here?" He turned to look at the other girl, "And who are you then, did you two come here together?"  

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:40 pm
Rine stopped slowly backing away at Destiny's question.
"Her? Dono her. But it's quite a co-incident we fell out of different trees at almost the same time."

She crossed her arms and plopped down onto the dry ground, seeing as they seemed to want to question her some.

"And I'm okay, thanks for asking," Rine said with a kind smile while thinking darkly, 'have to report in these strangers as soon as I get back to base... Ugh.'  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:02 pm
Avra woke up to the sun shining down. Wow, I fell asleep? She got up and saw that Rine had placed the report on her desk. After reading it over, she placed it back on her desk.

She quickly ran out of her room.  

xXazabazaXx
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100

StickyStar Zero

Beloved Star

10,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:30 pm
~The Darkness is Coming~

Tzzir pushed the baby wyrum aside as he went out his doorway, closing the door on it before it could get out.
He listened to the whines of it as he went down the hall, then the noise died away by distance. He made it outside and headed towards the"stables".
The Stables were ruins of a castle, the type that spiral in the clouds, it had fallen in a great heap, sprawled out, overgrown with small plants ,burnt somethings too. Perhaps a fire had brught it down.
Whatever the cause, it was now used as a stable-like structure for a few Chocobos and few others.

Tzzir ignored the whining of the creatures, he only favoured one, the armoured black Chocobo, the third cell on the left.
He reached in his pocket and threw in Gysahl Greens, a munching sound could be heard.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:32 am
"Yes, quite a coincidence," said Destiny talking to the girl in black. "So, who are you both anyway?"  

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:17 pm
Rine looked up at Destiny and blinked her grey eyes, "I'm Rine. That's my name, that's who I am."

Calling... calling.... called. She felt something in the wind. She shifted from her position on the ground, uncomfortable. Rine stood up and dusted herself off.

"As I was saying earlier. I haven't been this far west before, so I wanted to see how the sun looked from here," She lied, leaning against a tree. She sent a wyrum out to the base, Yazi.

"Where I come from it's re-e-eally small in the sky, at least compaired to here."

At least she got her facts right, back east during her travels of the land the sun was tiny. Not that she was complaining, it got way too hot at the base, even with the cold floor tiles. And stalling, that's what she was.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:23 pm
cassandra sat down and talked to her blue jay

serena woke up and looked around ,"what happened while i was asleep?"  

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:56 am
"Rine huh," Destiny said. Now where have I heard that name before?, he thought. Oh well, it doesn't really matter right now.  
Roleplay/Fanfictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff