Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

luvdolly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:09 am
Tuxedo mask is teh character that annoys meh teh most, I dunno why, but he just do xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:17 am
fiore in the anime sucked, besides, he was too similar to alan and ann...
I dunno...

Honestly... I hate most characters, but I like them too! good grief!  

Tanith_4486

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:25 pm
That's the whole point of Fiore.

He's one of the 'children' of the Tree of life that got seperated from the others.

It's highly possible that he's related to Ann and Al just by looks alone. I'd gander older then them.

*still loves Tuxedo Kamen and Nehellenia.*

I saw epsiode 168-172....

I loved it. ;.; *was in tears over it.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:07 am
I hate...artemis... for a gaurdian cat... sure he is okay at times but at other times, he is perverted!* smacks the cat!*  

Tanith_4486

amberraehale

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:50 am
In the television series, I hated how most of the time, the villians were so one-dimensional. Sometimes they'd almost blend into one stero-typical bad guy. "Look at me! I am under the control of an even evil-er badDER guy! I will now make some weak attempt to stop you with my inadequate powers! Arg!"

I also didn't like Chibi-usa half the time. She'd always get in the way of the romance plot between Darien and Serena(yup, I'm using the English names).
I mean come on!!! We'd been waiting for them to finally get together for how long again?! Then BAM! She falls into Darien's lap. stressed
MAKES ME MAD!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:20 am
chibi usa(destest that brat/spore)  

Usagi Uchiha

The Original Elf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:03 pm
I dispise rini with a passion. She is nothing but an annoying little brat that is about as useful as tuxedo mask! At least he distracted the evil people with verbal diarehha and let the scouts escap. All she does is be whinny and copy sailor moon. scream  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:44 pm
Mamoru and Chibi-Usa gets under my skin >.>  

Ai x Artemis

Myrandriel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:32 am
...Y'know, I really don't know who gets under my skin...

The other four of the Witches 5 after Eudial, I guess...and the entire Ann/Alan thing. The four Witches were just...ugh...and Ann/Alan weren't even supposed to be there.

And even though I've only seen less'n twenty of the PGSM Acts, I'm not really liking Minako much. The Lone Ranger stuff just...irks me.

And anyone who knows me knows how much I adore both Haruka and Michiru. But, I really don't like how stubborn Haruka can be. Sometimes I just want to smack her upside the head. I know it's just a personality quirk of hers, but still.

I don't really like Eudial 'cause she killed Michiru, buuuuuuuuut she was the one who managed to actually do so in the first place. I don't like it, but I gotta hand it to her; she's one smart woman.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:31 am
Luamervara
Tetki
Luamervara
how so? - -; Seiya's annoying too- the anime one.

Are you refering to Anime Mamoru or Manga or PGSM. Gotta pinpoint it. evil

in the Anime never saw PGSM and never read the Manga as I have no place to get it.

you know you can go to Youtube and see everything from Act0- to the Special when they get married and the 'birth' of Tuxedo Kamen too.

and you're right Zahmira- I don't like SailorLuna...if anything Luna should be older looking then a kid. rolleyes
I did not know anything about pgsm, but i went to few sites and did some research. I also agree with botho f you about the sailor Luna thing. I also detest both anime and manga helios. He is nice, but something about him irks me.  

Tanith_4486

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:20 am
insane_swordbunny4486
Luamervara
Tetki
Luamervara
how so? - -; Seiya's annoying too- the anime one.

Are you refering to Anime Mamoru or Manga or PGSM. Gotta pinpoint it. evil

in the Anime never saw PGSM and never read the Manga as I have no place to get it.

you know you can go to Youtube and see everything from Act0- to the Special when they get married and the 'birth' of Tuxedo Kamen too.

and you're right Zahmira- I don't like SailorLuna...if anything Luna should be older looking then a kid. rolleyes
I did not know anything about pgsm, but i went to few sites and did some research. I also agree with botho f you about the sailor Luna thing. I also detest both anime and manga helios. He is nice, but something about him irks me.

*Has pointed out where you can -watch- PGSM from Act0- Specials - Birth of Tuxedo Kamen, Bunny

'sides, I like Helios. >>  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:11 am
I forgot to mention. I can't watch them. my computer is crapped up.  

Tanith_4486

[x.Sniper.x]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:38 am
Well i really loved there transformations and when they attack especially sailor mars.

rini annoyed me the most though lol i think she did for most people.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:26 am
Chibiusa annoyed everyone.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Myrandriel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:29 pm
Except me. >.> I adore Chibiusa-chan.