Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
ww2 fur rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 am
"yeah...you know i think i might take a little nap...getting shot in the back with a Gauss cannon ain't like getting a massage from that nurse over there" A'den winks at the nurse and fixes up his pillow while the nurse blushes and leaves the room  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 am
"Well arent you the player?!" 4laugh "You've been out for five hours. im not so sure about Matt he never answered me out there in the battlefield..." stare "...hey can you inject me with those nanite things? You have spares right?"said Akaime hopefully.  

Eriku_Kitsune

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 am
*rj gets up and slowly starts 2 walk outside  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:50 pm
A'den gives a smile while chuckling"5 hours wow i guess i'll just rest my eyes instead of a nap then" he closes his eyes"man i hope matts okay and yeah i can give you more nanites just bring me a couple vials a few needles and some scrap metal"  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Eriku_Kitsune

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:52 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
A'den gives a smile while chuckling"5 hours wow i guess i'll just rest my eyes instead of a nap then" he closes his eyes"man i hope matts okay and yeah i can give you more nanites just bring me a couple vials a few needles and some scrap metal"
"is there a specific medal? or is it just any type of metal i can find laying around?" mrgreen said akaime pulling out a few syringes he stole, yet again, from the surgeons room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 pm
Eriku_Kitsune
Disturbed-Perfection
"is there a specific medal? or is it just any type of metal i can find laying around?" mrgreen said akaime pulling out a few syringes he stole, yet again, from the surgeons room.

"any type of metal will do i just need to replace some nanites i lost from the battle and give u and rj some"  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Eriku_Kitsune

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:14 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
Eriku_Kitsune
Disturbed-Perfection

"any type of metal will do i just need to replace some nanites i lost from the battle and give u and rj some"
"i'll be back in have an hour!" said akaime impatiently head towards a crate he had dragged with him filled with bits of shrapenel of the gaus tanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Eriku_Kitsune
Disturbed-Perfection
Eriku_Kitsune
Disturbed-Perfection

"i'll be back in have an hour!" said akaime impatiently head towards a crate he had dragged with him filled with bits of shrapenel of the gaus tanks.

"okay i'll see ya then"  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Eriku_Kitsune

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:31 pm
*Akaime's busy cutting of the boards to the tank parts picking out medium sized shrapenal thats not too heavy.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:22 pm
Rj walks outside and walks towards a empty crate and sits on it ignoring his itense pain  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Eriku_Kitsune

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:50 pm
*Akaime looks towards rj* "Y'know Rj-chan, you really should sit in a bed and get that wound taken care of properly." Akaime takes up the metal and drags it towards A'den's bunker. "Listen to the wise japnese man!" yelled akaime in a voice sounding like some old japanese guy accent luaghing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 pm
ignoring akaime Rj pulls out a vlask and starts drinking it  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:23 pm
hearing rj and akaime a'den shouts out " hey rj u know akaime's right you should put down the drink and get ur head checked out dont wanna get it infected!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:32 pm
ignores everybody and keeps drinking  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:55 pm
"hey rj what exactly is it ur drinkin?" A'den asked  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]