Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:05 pm
"Ah, I see, it involves the imago, the ideal state of the place and the magical energy at a sufficient energy to realize it, perhaps catalyzed by the innate nature of the elvish race."

She recalls as a small girl becoming lost at the National University, and seeing a strange man, one she would later realize that was an elf, sitting in a clear vat of blue fluid, while tons of other scientists were doing experiments. It must have been research to find magical catalysts.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:43 pm
((OMG! I'm gonna have to start bringing a dictionary with me...so many big words!! ahhh! .........*giggles* sorry, couldn't resist))

Caly nodded slowly, quietly saying, more to herself than to anyone else, "And my being a half elf is why I suggested it....." Lowering her fact to the plant in her arms she kissed one of the broad leaves gently and started going towards the building again. She decided to explore a little more inside before she started figuring out exactly which spells she wished to use. Though, it wouldhave to wait a day or two anyways....she was nearly depleted of energy.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:33 pm
((Crazy, no? Mind if I join?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:43 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:31 pm
((I won't. BTW, I'm going to use another character here 'cause John can't be in two places at once.))

Now where was that stupid building? Jack thinks as he passes by the same two story building he had passed two minutes ago. "What's that smell?" he says finally noticing the dilapidated building he kept passing. I bet they have directions and food. Jack thinks noticing his stomach growling. "Hey, anybody here?" he shouts approaching the front door.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:53 pm
She walked into the mansion, and upon entering she thought she heard someone's voice from the front of the buidling. She was sure that none of the others she had already met had gone out there so she wandered to thr front, the plant still in her arms and then called out as she started to open the decayed door that threatened to fall apart in her hand. "Yes? There are a few of us here, though the others are out in the back. May I help you?" she asked in turn, stepping outside to meet him.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:03 pm
"Hello there! That plant is a pleasant surprise." Jack says greeting Caly with a smile and a bow. "My name's Jack and what would your name be?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:09 pm
With a small bow of her head in return she smiled brightly at him and replied, "My name is Calypso Garris, Caly for short, but I must warn you this plant is only friendly because of my talents, abilities and my heritage. I don't think it would like you to be near it just yet." even as she said those words she tried to keep the plant's limbs away from the new person, not wanting anything to happen. The plant afterall, WAS poisonous and had only just came into contact with the natural ability elves have with all plant life.

Another moment passed before she moved to the side saying, "Please will you come in? I'm sure you wil lbe most welcome."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:24 pm
"I kinda guessed it wouldn't like from the way it seemed to try and poke me." Jack says smiling. "Thank you Ms. Garris, I shall enter." he says trying not to touch the plant and still enter the front room.

She's a cutie, ain't she? the plant says crudely as Jack finally makes it inside.

"By the way Ms. Garris, that oddly strong-smelling plant you have in you arms seems to be very attracted to you." Jack says f trying to find the couch of something else to lay on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:31 pm
Malem, instead of going through the door, decided to walk back through the window she exited the mansion through, into the storage room, or rather what remained of it. Clambering up the fallen ceiling beams, she reaches the upper floor. A crate was crushed open in the collapse, revealing crumpled newspaper around an old clay pot with a taotie motif (see below)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Malem examines it for a moment, and decides it'll make a nice fixture for the lobby, especially when filled with a potted plant. Hopping back down the beams, and stirring up some dust, she carries the pot into the lobby.

"Hey I found something interesting that might be good for holding some of those plants. Oh, a new guest...at this rate, we'll have enough to raise an army!"

She smiles, and dusts her hands after placing down the strange looking pot.  

Kokuwagata

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:04 am
---  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:00 pm
"Plants are naturally attracted to those who are of elf blood. I must admit that I am half elven, but I am also a Mage with control over the elements and I am quite partial to earth and water as it were." she admitted. She glanced down at the plant, knowing it "said" something to the newcomer, but had not caught it. She was curious and a little suspicious, but would not comment on it, nor would she attempt to find out what it was.

Stepping away from the door after she finally closed it once again she turned to Jack, follwing him deeper inside. "Please, call me Calypso, or Caly if you prefer. Anything but something so formal." she had to smile a little as she said that, but she was actually used to being called what she said, though have only begun to actually to use the name on a daily basis ever since she had left home. At home she was usually called by her elven name of Aristal. "And do not mind that the house is in such a state of neglect and disrepair. We have only begun to clean it up and fix things to revive it." she added as she let her eyes wander around the saddened state of the front room.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:57 pm
Malem neglected to notice what looks like a cracked cement plug at the bottom of the pot. Assuming it's a drainage hole she scrapes it off. And then something strange happens. A slightly viscous slightly red color fluid begins to emerger from the spot where the cement plug had been. It sticks slightly to her fingers, and she draws back her hand in shock.

Specks of dirt, and newspaper float on top of the fluid which seems to rise at an accelerated rate.

Then the odor hits her nose...

It's fragrant and strong, it's a very primitive fruit wine, perhaps cherry or a red plum. It seems this pot, is not suitable for holding a plant after all. Malem makes her way to what was once a kitchen sink and dumps out the top layer with all the dirt, and swishes the vessel until it's clean. She cups some of the fluid with her fingers and takes a sip.

It's pleasantly sweet, and then the burn of the alcohol hits...it's practically moonshine, at least 50% alcohol per volume. She coughs as the fluid burns down her throat.

She places the vessel in the sink, as the vessel overflows sending a small cascade of the alcoholic liquor into the sink.

If it could be diluted, it might make a nice drink, but as is, it's just good for killing liver cells, she thought to herself.

Her cheeks slightly flushed, and smelling mildly like the fluid, she resumes exploring the house. She sees Cadwallander in the lobby,

"Oh there's a strange vessel which is overflowing with moonshine in the kitchen sink. Um, I was originally thinking of making it a flower pot, but that didn't work out. It's literally overflowing, and I don't know what to do with it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:10 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:13 pm
"Oh look a television...it seems to be just black and white..."

She turns the knob on th television, the screen flashes, but shows only static. She adjusts the knobs more, and no sugnal is received, even when she adjusts the antenna. She looks around.

She gives it a swift hit, and the television receives a signal. It plays a recording of the Arena, and combatants battling. She recognizes herself, and the arena announcers are clearly impressed by her abilities in combat, but are dissappointed by her apparent disappearance.

She regretted having to manipulate as many souls as she did for the sake of entertainment, (albeit, also her survival).

At that moment, she brushed up against a vine near the counter, and received a latent general emotion of a vague threat from somewhere, but as plants lack rather advanced souls, she could not tell the nature or source of it.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games