Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei allows the slightest of smiles come to her once she heard Alliyah's voice. 'I can tell you are correct.' She turns toward Kain as she hears him walk over. "This is Kira, it seems she can use the powers of the earth." She states simply with a calm disposition.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:29 pm
"Fun," Kain says and crosses his arms over his chest.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei looked at him with a gleam in her eye and with confusion in her expression. "What do you mean by 'fun'?" She asked respectfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:07 am
User Image

Kira becomes uneasy from Kain's posture. She doesn't say much; she just watches them.
I hope we will become good friends.. I fear a war is on its way. We can't afford to have a God against us..

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:49 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"It means nothing," Kain says and looks around at the destoried bus and damaged buildings. "Maybe we should get moving before a mob forms. I really don't want that to happen again. They almost killed me last time and I barly got away," Kain says with a shiver.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Rei thinks about what Kain says and reminisces over her own painful memories of being surrounded in that sort of way. After a few prolonged moments she looks over at Kain then over at Kira. "We were heading to my place for a while, did you want to come along?" She asks while trying to put on a pleasurable smile.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:46 am
User Image

Kira nods to Rei then thinks back to the incident on the bus.
A mob would be the worse thing that could happen.. I'd end up killing again."
"I think shelter would be good right now.. A war is slowly forming. The government will issue a lock down on all of us. I'm not sure when, but I know it's going to happen. They'll start locking us away. Might even kill some of us to keep us under control."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Rei nods as Kira spoke to show her acknowledgement. "What do you think will happen to the likes of us, should we actually fight back against the humans?" She asked with a tremble in her voice, violence wasn't in her nature, let alone the fact if any human physically touched her they'd die. "We should get going, I live on the other end of town." She states while pointing her thumb over her shoulder.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:36 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs and looks at the two. "Let's move quickly," Kain says and then groans in pain and is forced to change wolf.

(full moon demands that he change wolf...)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:16 pm
She looks"Rei and Kira do not worry, if i have to i will come down myself, i can only come down only once, Rei and Kira your powers are controllable , and i will help you with it/  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:40 am
User Image

Kira nods to Rei then notices Kain's pain.
"Are you alright?"
She smells blood, but she can't tell where it's coming from.
"Having a wolf walk around town won't help our problem. Humans tend to have a fear over nature. Here. Let me see. Where are you hurting?"
At least I can control some of my power. Healing comes in handy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Rei notices Kain was in pain and was curious for what Kira had in her mind to help him. 'I hope you can help us soon, Alliyah, we'll need all the help we can get.' She kneels next to Kain.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:08 pm
She smiled"I can help both of you right now if you want"She said  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:52 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain shakes himself out showing that he wasn't hurt at all just a littled annoied to be changed wolf like that. He lifts his tail and curls it a little so he looked like a husky dog instead.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:51 pm
User Image

Kira laughs at Kain.
"I guess that works."
She sighs and waves her hand over him, saying he seems to refuse help. Within a few seconds all sighs of wounds/bruises were gone, and his energy seemed to regain. No longer was his leg hurting.
"Along with my uncontrollable deadly gift of nature, I am able to heal myself and others.. It makes up for the disasters I've caused.."
She follows then towards Rei's house.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces