Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Alphas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:47 pm
Gabriel continued to stare at Zahzi, before she finally heard and understood what he said almost a minute later.
"Oh! No! No!" She replied nervously, shaking her head frantically. "No. Nothing. Nothing at all."

Jack gave a low chuckle as Eva missed the next line, which he sung with both of their voices in his head.
"I'll let that line go." He continued to chuckle, grinning at her, showing off all his ugly and sharp teeth. "You don't need to sing anymore if you don't want to. It seems I got you to be happy again." He said, giving a closed eye smile now.
Mission accomplished.

Moments after Kio was tackled, Raphael finally pried his head out the fridge, and stared at the animal that suddenly appeared in the room.
"THE ******** IS GOING ON!?" He barked, confused by the sudden appearance of the wolf. And Kio. Was he.. Was he acting like a dog too?!

When its jaws were grabbed, the wolf focused more on snapping its jaws shut on the shoulder and the hands prying its mouth open. As Kio managed to escape, it let out a heave of breath as the kick was sent into its stomach. For a moment, it paused to catch its forced lost breath before it slowly turned around, glaring and growling at Kio. As he began to challenge the beast, the growling and glaring only intensified. It could sense he held his own authority, like itself. But it would not let something that could only make up a leg push it around.
Letting out another loud bark, it broke out into a sprint and charged at Kio, the jaws snapping down on the previous shoulder. But it continued to run out, heading out into the hallway and the open space. Once they were out in the open, the wolf opened its jaws and dumped Kio on the floor while it continued to run ahead. Once it was a few yards away from him, it stopped and spun itself around, waiting for Kio to get up, emitting it's low growl once more.
It may have wanted dominance, but it was going to earn it fairly.

((Ah.. I get it now. You're a better teacher at this than Zahzi. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
".....Then why do you keep staring at me..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:10 pm
Because I can tell right now, he's nothing but trouble.
I wanna gut him. And then make his guts into a purse.
We need him.

"...It's... Er... Complicated..." Gabriel muttered, staring down at the bed to avoid looking at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:28 pm
Zahzi walked over and sat down on the bed next to her.
"What's wrong?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:09 pm
((LOL thank you. My characters aren't completely invincible.))

Kio gave a sharp right as the beast came after him, intending to divert its attack. However, Raphael's existence refused to let any processed action to go as planned. Knocking into the boy, he ricoched off of his body just in time to be bitten on the wounded shoulder. In a last resort of anger, he clawed at Raphael's face before being dragged out of the room.

Bi-Bi's wail was evident as the two beasts left the room, her head popping up from behind Brad's shoulder.
"What are we going to do?! They're going to kill each other!" she panicked. As much as she knew Kio hated her, she just couldn't bear to see him die.

Kio hit the ground with a deep thud, wincing slightly at the pain emanating from his shoulder. He stared as a dangerous amount of blood splashed onto the cement with him. He wouldn't be able to fight for very long, if at all.
But defeat was something he just couldn't bear to handle.
Grunting, he hauled himself up, taking his original stance toward the wolf. He blinked as the shape of the creature kept morphing. It wouldn't be much longer. If only he could hit the wolf without having to move forwa-
Dawning realization created a dark smirk onto Kio's face.

Eva's eyes fluttered nervously at his statement, her insides nearly filling with heat.
"Th-Th-Tha-" she began trying to show appreciation before a booming echo came from the hallway. Trotting over to the noise, her eyes widened at the huge creature she had not remembered entering the base. Aqua irises glanced over to the familiar fox it was challenging, widening in alarm at the bleeding.
As quickly as it had gotten there, the heat within her body iced over with a principle she had yet to understand herself: Protection of the injured.
Eva's mouth began chewing furiously, blowing a bright pink sphere.

Kio's eyes stayed glued to the creature, keeping its returning stare while his hand ever so slightly brushed over Toby.

The bubble complete and buzzing with electrodes, Eva removed it from her mouth and looked over the situation in front of her one last time. She took a deep breath.

Kio's fingers wrapped around the weapon's handle. A loud snarl escaped from his fangs.

Now!, their minds synchronized.

Eva shot to the center, rearing her hands back in preperation to throw the bubble at the unknown beast.
"LEA-"

PKOW!

A small gust of smoke floated above Toby's barrel.

Aqua irises stared confusedly at the air in front of them. A trail of blood began to ooze from a hole over a right shoulderblade.
Eva's body didn't make as much noise as Kio's had when it hit the ground, muffled by her small frame. Her pink bubble shot across the ground towards her initial enemy, though her mind was no longer processing whether or not she had been successful.
Instead, pain had suddenly become her main concern, paralyzing her brain from much else.

Kio blinked in front of him, his body beginning to sway a bit. His teeth gnashed together as he realized that he was losing it. As a last resort, he shot five more rounds in his enemy's direction before falling to a kneel. He couldn't give up. He had too much pride to be beaten by a primitive beast.

((1. Eva is not dead (I don't think?) 2. Kio seems to just suck in bad luck.....3. Sorry for the long post!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:28 pm
Brad gave a deep sigh, shaking his head.
"Well, they're not getting close to lethal force, but this IS going to get blood everywhere...." he said, cracking his knuckles.

"Stay here, Bi-Bi. I would hate for your new dress to be ruined too..." he said, following after the group.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:03 am
((I'm not sure what that booming echo was that Eva heard, so I'm just going to ignore that... Sorry. >< ))

"Nothing's wrong." Gabriel answered quickly, staring at Zahzi like he was a pair of truck headlights and she was an unfortunate doe who couldn't seem to get her legs to move her out of the way. She was fortunate enough though to have working arms to push and scoot her further away from the headlights, buying a bit more time before they collided. Hopefully...

"Son of!" Raphael barked, grabbing onto his freshly clawed face in pain. "SON OF A b***h! THAT HURTS!!" He yelled, tightening his hold on his face as blood began to trickle down his face.

"Tha..?" Jack pleaded for Eva to finish what ever her words were, though he already had a feeling she was trying to thank him. Before she could even get to point the N made it's appearance though, something blew up in the lab, which sent her off like a cat distracted by a shiny ******** Zahzi..." He growled, blaming him and his typical and daily experiments.

The wolf remained nearly silent, it's growl still low and deep as it waited for its target to move. When Eva appeared into the hallway, it looked over at her for a brief moment before letting out a warning bark for her to leave. This was not her fight, and it had no intentions of fighting her. Not unless she proved to be a distraction enough that she deserved death for interfering in a dominance fight.
When Kio's hand began moving towards his weapon, the growl grew louder. It could tell he was close to losing, and he knew it as much it did. But in the creature's mind, he was taking the coward's way to victory. But it was expected. He couldn't even dream of matching the animal.
The eyes then went back to Eva as her gum began to spark. She was edging closer and closer to being labeled a distraction. And distractions always died. They'd at least get the comfort though of it being quick, but only because it was preserving it's energy for it's real target.
Kio now had the weapon in his hands, snarling. The wolf snarled back, the growl only getting louder.

PKOW!

"The Hell?!" Gabriel jumped, hearing the blow and nearly falling out of her bed from being startled by it. Immediately, she grabbed her gun as it laid on the bed and began to frantically aim around the room, carefully avoiding Zahzi... And the entire area surrounding him.

"Jesus!" Jack exclaimed, now running out of the storage room. Zahzi was getting worse and worse with experi--

The eyes of the wolf and Jack seemed to focus on Eva's body, the world slowing down to a painful speed as the girl fell. Both were focused for two different reasons.

Jack was focused because she was hurt. Badly. But that God damn p***k Kio. He was shooting...SOMETHING. Whatever the Hell that wolf thing was, and he shot Eva like an idiot.

The wolf watched Eva for her bubble of gum, watching where it was heading. Though the throw was unsuccessful, the bubble was still coming towards the wolf. It knew it would be best to move, so it did. Just in time too, as Kio began to fire again, now aiming for the wolf instead of the distraction. It would give him credit for holding the same opinion as it did to people who interfered in fights that were not their's.
BAM!
The last round made connection, hitting the wolf on the right shoulder, making it yelp out in pain and stop to examine it's wound. It didn't look to bad. It hurt. A lot.
It's head then slowly turned back to Kio, glaring at him. It didn't want to kill him, but now it was. That was a promise it made to itself.

"KIO WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Jack barked from Eva's side, holding the down girl, his entire body shaking with rage. She was dying on the floor from his stupid shot and was busy playing hunter?! He didn't even bother to do anything to help Eva because of his piss poor aiming.
But it was expected thanks to the p***k's personality. Won't help unless asked or told. So Jack couldn't be mad with him. No. He had to be mad with the God damn wolf who's causing all this, which he began to glare at.
Still, his legs moved him to Kio. His hands clenched into fists while his arms shook violently. And when he was close enough, his fist introduced itself to the back of the idiot boy's head.

Taking in a deep breath, the wolf charged once more. Taking advantage of Jack's distraction upon Kio (it'd kill him later for that), it charged at the boy and bit down on the arm wielding Toby. It had to get rid of this weapon, and fast.

"AND YOU! Jack barked at the beast, not even sure who or what it was.
Without saying another word, Jack reached up to his mask with one of his hands, taking in a deep breath before ripping off the water mask, freeing his jaws. Immediately, he bit down onto the creature's neck, almost gagging at the large amount of fur in his mouth.

The wolf began to growl lowly in response to Jack, not wanting to yelp because that release Kio. Trying to get the boy off it's neck, it began to violently shake its head, not only shaking Jack like a rag doll, but further tearing up the flesh in Kio's arm.

((...Sorry for the post length...))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 am
Zahzi just gave a sigh.
"...Sounds like Kio's in one of his moods..." he groaned, shaking his head.

A solid kick was then delivered to the beast's back. Seeing as it came from Brad, it couldn't have been pleasant...

At the same time, two hands latched down on the throats of Kio and Jack, lifting them into the air. Meanwhile the leg that had kicked the beast was then placed on the center of its back, pinning it to the ground.

"Now...I might be wrong to say this, but isn't this MY way of ripping people up..?" he asked before staring at Jack.

"And how the hell did YOU end up in this?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:28 pm
((I guessed that when the wolf bolted out of the kitchen, it would have to slam open the door, which would hit the wall, creating a boom.
Candy vs. RGI:
Kio- Two lethal bites to the shoulder, one punch in the head, one lethal bite to the arm.
Wolf- One bullet wound in the shoulder, one bite to the neck.
I think it's fair that Kio should be able to dodge one of your attacks. His arm will be free, but I'll at least compensate.))

Eva stared with frozen bewilderment at the concrete, trying to understand what had just happened. Initial shock drown out the voices she heard around her, save for the emotional vibe of anger. With a trembling hand, she tried pushing herself up from the ground. Excruciating pain spread into her entire back, sending her to crumble back onto the floor.

Kio took a moment to cough, panting heavily at his own refusal to back down. An angry grunt hissed from his mouth as a muted pain rang from the back of his head. Almost on instinct, Toby was pressed against the sharkboy's stomach, a twitching finger beginning to tense until the corner of his eye revealed something more important.
In a split alignment of reflexes and adrenaline, Kio jerked his body back from the snarling jaws intended for his right bicep. However, that didn't save him completely. Though his muscle was rescued, the sleeve of his shirt was not. He was doomed to be pinned by the animal until it let go or his clothing gave way. Thankfully, he was freed as the wolf shook him around violently, tearing his sleeve to freedom.
Until he was faced with yet another enemy. Grasping wildly, he gagged at his neck being squeezed and hung. If the boy's skin wasn't so damn thick, he would have shot Brad endlessly. But the knowledge that it would do nothing more than leave a red welp, he settled with trying to claw away his grip.

Bi-Bi sat, completely mute, as Brad left. Her hands wringed together endlessly, wanting to know what was happening. She glanced at Raphael, immediately glad for his distraction. Trotting over to him, she placed her hands on either side of his face, over his own.
"Let me see!" she ordered, hoping that she could help him at least a little.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:18 pm
((Fair enough. I really shoulda took more bullets, but when I thought this out last night (and I was exhausted from playing at the Homecoming game...and being super retarded and hyper with no sugar) the only way I could make it work was with one bullet.))

"...Should we stop him..?" Gabriel asked, already staring at the door, desperate for an escape from Zahzi's questions.

As Brad held the beast beneath his feet, it wiggled and struggled underneath the boy's feet, not only angry it only managed with a piece of worthless cloth from it's target, but now the big one was proving to be a larger distraction. It's shoulder was bleeding from the bullet and the smaller one's bite, while it was being held down like an animal...

"Kio shot Eva, like a ******** moron!" Jack hissed to his sibling, his voice cut down to a low whisper both from his windpipe being cut off from his older brother's grip, and the fact he was technically drowning..

The beast under Brad then suddenly jerked to the side, most likely making the boy lose it's balance. At the same time, it's massive jaws clamped down onto the boy's leg, teeth instantly breaking through his flesh - despite the thickness of his skin. The only thing that was saved was his bones, which would have normally been cracked and-or broken on a normal person with the amount of force it had put behind the bite.

Almost immediately, Raphael pulled his hands away from his face, glaring coldly down at Bi-Bi.
"There. You see my cut up face. Happy now?!" He barked, his anger only coming from the annoying and painful stinging sensation on his face.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:45 pm
"No...I'm sure Brad's got it.." Zahzi said, looking at her again.

"...Do I make you feel uneasy..?"

Brad was about to respond to Jack when the Beast attacked again.
He gave a pained grunt before throwing Jack towards the bathroom down the hall.....At what seemed to be near terminal velocity...

Thankfully, this seemed to be a common occurrence, as the wires caught him before he slammed into the wall and dropped him on his feet inside the room.

Brad then used his free hand to latch onto the back of the Beast's head, slowly prying it off of his leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:43 pm
"No!" Gabriel snapped quickly as she looked back at Zahzi.
"No. You don't. No. Why are you asking so many questions?"

Because you're being an uneasy idiot...
"Shut up..." She growled under her breath.

As soon as Jack's feet were on the ground, he immediately ran for the toilet, throwing the lid up and dunking his face into the water. It was gross. But it would have to do. At least it was agreed among the boys to always flush for this reason right here. Jack couldn't help but growl though, not from the fact he was breathing in poop water, but the fact it was fresh. He could tolerate fresh water thanks to the fact he was specifically given a bull shark's DNA, but fresh water wasn't salt water. And salt water was the better option for him. It was like preferring to breathe fresh air outside rather than stuffy air inside a house.
Once again, he took in a deep inhale of the water before pulling his head out. "BRAD! MY MASK!" He barked. "EVA NEEDS HELP!"

The beast gave a frustrated growl as Brad began to pry on it's mouth, wiggling and struggling more under his foot while it tried to keep it's mouth clamped down.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:15 pm
Zahzi then crossed his arms, staring at her.
"...I only have one more question..."

Brad then threw Kio across the hall in the opposite direction before grabbing the mask on the ground and throwing it towards Jack before using both hands to lift the Beast into the air, yanking it off of his leg and then moving to slam it into the wall in front of him.

With the size of the Beast and Brad's strength, a large crater would form...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:53 pm
"...What's the question?" Gabriel couldn't help but ask with a slightly nervous tone, looking at Zahzi like a scared child.

As the mask flew into the room, Jack held his hands up, grunting as he roughly caught onto the thick piece of plastic. He'd have to remind Brad to stop throwing everything so hard. He was going to hurt someone one of these days...
Getting himself back on track, Jack quickly dunked the mask into the toilet bowl, filling it with water before applying it back onto his face. The structure and shape of the mask then locked onto his face and skin. Able to breathe again, Jack quickly got up onto his feet and sprinted to Eva, dropping to his knees a few feet away so he could slide himself to the girl's side.
"Stay with me Eva..." He growled as he scooped the girl into his arms, standing back up on his feet before he began to sprint himself out of the hallway and to the medical-room. He made a mental note to personally bite Kio for this, if anything would be left of him thanks to that damn whatever the Hell that was Brad was dealing with.

The wolf let out a loud and pained yelp when it hit the wall, the cry echoing throughout the base. Weakly, it glared and growled at Brad, kicking its legs wildly at the wall, trying to push itself back, and continuing to struggle to break free of the giant's grip.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:06 pm
Zahzi stared at her for a moment.
"...Are you dealing with...Voices..?"

Brad then raised the Beast into the air with a grunt, before going for another slam into the wall...  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff