Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
WWE Discussions: What is the Deal betwen Finlay and Vince? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Deal is....
Hornswoggle for World title shot.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Hornswoggle for Winning Royal Rumble.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm not sure. But i might post in this thread.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Natalie DS

Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:28 pm
do i have a match at wresltemania? if i do who is it against and is it for my title?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:41 pm
if it's not listed there, there isn't a match yet  

Leprechaun86

Natalie DS

Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:45 am
Leprechaun86

well, i don't even know what thread all of our wrestlemania matches are in... gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:53 pm
XNiteCrawlerX
Leprechaun86

well, i don't even know what thread all of our wrestlemania matches are in... gonk
That would be the MATCH CARD sticky. 3nodding  

Corollaresse

Leprechaun86

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:09 pm
Holy crap, wrap your heads around this one. Lita and Matt Hardy broke up because while Matt was out of action due to his knee, Lita was cheating on him with Edge. Edge is currently married, and his wife is the one who called Matt. It's all over the net, and was addressed by Matt himself on his website. Suddenly Edge and Lita being a couple on this forum doesn't seem so weird. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:52 pm
Leprechaun86
Holy crap, wrap your heads around this one. Lita and Matt Hardy broke up because while Matt was out of action due to his knee, Lita was cheating on him with Edge. Edge is currently married, and his wife is the one who called Matt. It's all over the net, and was addressed by Matt himself on his website. Suddenly Edge and Lita being a couple on this forum doesn't seem so weird. sweatdrop

You're telling me! eek  

Rich Harden Oakland A

VivaLaRaza1994

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:08 pm
The Noble Guardian
Leprechaun86

You're telling me! eek
Wow!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:41 pm
Yea that really isn't news to me but i hate all three of them anyways. they are all boring the only exciting one was Edge but that was when he wasn't like 250 lbs and on smackdown teaming with Rey. but here is something that I have wondered for a hell of a long time

Who would win? Kurt Angle or Ken Shamrock? I would say Shamrock cause he is aggressive  

Hell Raiser0112

RavenflowDDT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:53 pm
The Rock Test
Yea that really isn't news to me but i hate all three of them anyways. they are all boring the only exciting one was Edge but that was when he wasn't like 250 lbs and on smackdown teaming with Rey. but here is something that I have wondered for a hell of a long time

Who would win? Kurt Angle or Ken Shamrock? I would say Shamrock cause he is aggressive

Ken Shamrock, definately

Angle had to rip off Shamrock's ankle lock finisher anyways...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:03 pm
Hands down, Ken Shamrock  

Leprechaun86

Natalie DS

Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:22 am
Leprechaun86

yeah. i already heard about that. isn't that kind of disturbed? i'll never look at Lita te same again...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:42 pm
It is rather odd. Weird thing was, at RAW this last week, Edge got bood and chanted at, but Lita got a standing ovation.  

Leprechaun86

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:16 pm
eek Well.... Thats a little strange. For a few years now I've been telling my friends that Lita and Edge would be good. scary. Hehe.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:32 pm
Corollaresse
eek Well.... Thats a little strange. For a few years now I've been telling my friends that Lita and Edge would be good. scary. Hehe.
I actually hope they fire Lita so Matt will come back because I have never liked Lita one bit. but actually most of them were booing but they played her music to cover it up. I am praying she gets fired and not hired by any other wrestling federation  

Hell Raiser0112

Natalie DS

Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:34 pm
The Rock Test
Corollaresse
I actually hope they fire Lita so Matt will come back because I have never liked Lita one bit. but actually most of them were booing but they played her music to cover it up. I am praying she gets fired and not hired by any other wrestling federation

isn't she married to Kane anyway?  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games