Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:10 pm
Amara dropped her food as she looked at him. She was shocked as she backed away. "Um...what are you doing?" she asked him. The Phoenix tired of waiting took over her body. "Okay Roulin, since it's clearly taking her forever to recognize you, I'll be in control for a while" she said. "So as you know this is not her original body...I crafted it. I know about the book, and who all is after it, I brought her back to help...for me to help, so what's the plan so far?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:16 pm
Jhelae had almost forgotten about Roulin's feelings for Amara. When she had first found out about it, she had been just the teeniest bit jealous, but she also saw how happy Amara was with him during that time and couldn't hate her for it. In order to give them a little bit of privacy, she diverted her eyes from the two of them and looked up at the sky. She had never been one to just gawk at people while they were kissing, it was just plain rude. Her eyes fell towards the crowd that had stopped and were now staring. "What the hell are you looking at?" she snapped. "Keep moving, or so help me my foot is going up each and every one of your asses!" she threatened.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:18 pm
Raven
Raven stepped inside the studio flat and glanced around at the netual colours that lined the wide sitting room as well as the open planned kitching. “Not to bad I guess” She muttered “At least the place is clean” She laughed and set down her bag by the front door “I take it the four doors are the bedrooms, closet and bathroom” She said while pointing to each one. "Now remember to share nicely” She stated like a incharge teacher of a rowdy class room “And try not to wreak the place so soon”

Nathaniel
Nathaniel entered the flat with wide blue eyes, he was use to moving around a lot since becoming a member of the fallen phoenix’s and had developed the knack of finding his way around any location. He scribbled on his note pad and held it up for everyone to see ‘I am using the bathroom first!’ satisfied that they had seen he then raced of quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 pm
L, having not moved from his spot on the beach, now sat chest deep in ocean. His goofy grin was stuck on his face as his head hung forward and he snored. Waiting for the others was quite relaxing, and to his joy rather easy. All it entitled was being at the right spot and sitting, two things he was fairly good at. A large wave crashed over him, and still he slept.

(Song in his head- As the Footsteps Die Out Forever by Streetlight Manifesto)

demoneyeszero

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:22 pm
Roulin backed away and sat down, his face red with embarassment. That soon died down and his skin returned to it's normal light hue. He was overcome with confusion and a bit of anger when the Phoenix halted his efforts. He bit his tongue at first, but finally, though reluctantly, responded to the Phoenix. "The plan. It's simple. We find the book, then we leave before anyone else finds us. The U.N.S and The Phoenixes are here possibly tailing us as we speak." His frustration allowd him to tune out the commotion behind him. Roulin's mouth contorted to a deep grimace and his eyes narrowed apprehensively at the other life. "That's the plan."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 pm
Dark clouds loomed over the western edge of Australia and thunderclaps boomed only minutes after. Many looked up at first saying that the weather was supposed to be sunny. Others chalked it up to the fact they live near water. Timothy loosened himself from the heavens above and slammed into the beach only meters from his more lazy partner, L. "What in the hell are you doing Gaeta? Get up please..." He asked flesh began to reappear over his bones. His tee shirt wasn't fazed and neither were his jean pants. His frustration though was rising steadily.  

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:29 pm
Standing on a large pile of rocks near the ocean outside of Sydney, Australia, a young woman in her twenties was perched staring out to sea. Her expression was blank and neutral, showing no hint of emotion. This was Sydney Husten's usual mask over her face. Her long blonde hair wafted back from her face and neck with the ocean breeze. Yet, still, Sydney did not move one inch. She had arrived on this continent which was so near her homeland early in the morning hours. Well, she left Russia in the early hours of the morning and used her shadow travel abilities to arrive outside of the capital of Australia within fifteen minutes.

She had been waiting for her companions to arrive since then. She too knew that the other groups who were searching for the fabled ancient artifacts and would be arriving today as well as her own group of Heralders. Softly closing her eyes, the Owl of Eclipse turned her back on the horizon of the sea and stepped and jumped down to the sand of the beach. Sighing faintly to herself, Syd began a slow walk down the shoreline.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:31 pm
John looked at the doors. "Well I guess I will put my stuff in the room and help set up shop, while Nathaniel spends a penny." John shrugged seting his case and bag down in one of the bed rooms.
He spent a couple minutes unpacking a few stuff before walking back out.
"So what do you need me to do?" He asked sitting on the kitchin counter spinning his glasses in his hand.  

FlameDemerio

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:32 pm
Once Ember landed, her form returned to normal; well normal for her at least. Her clothing was immediately replaced by the flames before too much of her could be seen. She looked at Gaeta and grimaced. She placed her forefinger and her thumb in her mouth and gave a shrill whistle in attempts to get the lazy b*****d moving. "Look alive, soldier!" she bellowed. If there was one thing she hated, it was pure laziness.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:43 pm
L opened his eyes slwoly and bent backwords to look at the other heralds. "Ahhhh, so your hereee...meaning thaaat the birds and the un's are here too." He stood, useing just his legs and manageing to stay bent over backwords, before quickly righting himself and shaking off some of the water in his hair. "Well Timmothy I was sleeping...rather pleasantly tooo...ya knowww. I dont like being called that much anymore." He paused for a moment before a dumb smile crept over his face. "Hey Emberrr, and isnt by simply being alive i ammm lookign alive, Hmmm?" He pulled his headphones down but the music still blared from them. "Unlesss, I was a zombie...hmm. " He scratched his head slowly before shrugging and giving up on the thought all together. "So...where are they anyway?"  

demoneyeszero

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:44 pm
"I can tell that your angry...well get over it, you can have Amara back during down time...the longer I'm in control, the faster her memory will return" she said. She then stopped as she looked at Roulin and Jhelae. "I advise that we get back to your group and get ready....something's not right" she said. "Can you get us out of here? As of now, I am helping your group...let's go" she told him.

As Aaliyah flew around she shook her head, why was the weather shifting. She descended into a remote part of Sydney and walked into a building. Good thing about being friends with Giovanni, she got a hold to his contacts after he died.

"Oh Ember calm down" Sabrin said greeting the rest of her team mates. "Isn't it beautiful here...different terrain to manipulate, plantlife...diamonds, coal...everything" she said with a smile. She then fell silent and said nothing else.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:47 pm
Raven
Without much thought Raven chucked a large rut sack over to John “Set up that computer, And if you can, hack into to the cameras outside this place in a 10 mile radius…I would be most happy. The software should already be on the computer” She muttered while switching on her notebook. “I am sure you are able to do such a task” She glanced up “Nat! When you are ready I want you to set up a secure camera outside this place, one that is hidden from view. And I will need sensor lights that will turn on when someone approaches the porch and Kojiro, can you set up a tracing device on the telephone. We might need to track members if they ring when in trouble"

Nathaniel
Nathaniel sighed while wiping his hands. He stepped out of the bathroom and quickly got to work on his assigned task.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:53 pm
Sydney immediately stopped moving when she heard the sounds a head of her. The thunder. That was definitely Timothy. The whistle? That was annoying to her. Her hearing was much more sensitive because she was blind. Her other four senses had to make up for the fact that the fifth was missing. A faint wince was held back from her features at the irritation the whistling caused her. Sydney continued walking. The thundering was a definite sign that Timothy had arrived. The sound of voices over the waves caught her attention. Four of them, all of which were familiar: Timothy, Ember, Sabrina, and Gaeta. Sydney approached the group. Simply listening in on their conversation before stopping her silent movement and speaking up. "There are more important things than natural materials and zombies to be worried about..." she said simply, staring straight ahead at where she knew Sabrina and L were standing. Even though she was blind, Syd had great sense of direction when sound and smell were involved.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:00 pm
Roulin stood from the table and walked over to Jhelae before taking her hand in his. He looked back over to the Phoenix controlled Amara and extended an open hand to her as he awaited her to take it. "C'mon so we can teleport back to Dante. The quicker the better."

~~~

Timothy cocked a brow when his more lazier co-worker said he didn't like going by Gaeta. A displeased scowl passed over his lips and he folded his arms frustratedly. "Yeah, we know you were sleeping L. We could hear you snoring. Just because you're the oldest doesn't mean you can..." He sighed and stopped. "I'm not going to argue right now. Right now I'm going to just answer you. They are all here and now that you're here, I have a plan L. Just for you."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:05 pm
The Phoenix looked at Roulin and looked at the man who had bought her hot dog. "Thanks for the food" she said. The Phoenix walked towards Roulin and grabbed his hand silent, smirking a little. It found it hilarious that Roulin was not only embarassed, but upset.

Bored and now finished with food Kira looked at Tara. "You can stay here if you want, but I'm about to go make trouble" she said honestly. She was insane and being destructive was fun for her, as she stood up and left the cafe.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games