Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:13 am
EternalJupiter
Andy cursed, "Damn, looks like I need to help her out, she's one of my students, Lightning Ilusierre!" Andy now stood over the cats as the lightning knight, "Come on cats, let's see what we can do"

Luna's post

"whaa you are the new the new umm... now i remember you are the new tuxedo mask but you are very different" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:10 am
Mishuri
The strange fish Yoma watched as the other girl was with the girl he just took out then he snuck up behind her and grabbed her he then tried to slam her into the fence like he did to the other girl

Roselite pushed back against the monster, so it couldn't slam her into anything. She wiggled free then glared at the monster, wishing so badly that she could transform...Where are you Bosten?  

Darkness Cake

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:11 pm
They were in sight of the monster now, and Andy replied to Luna, "I am in no way connected to Tuxedo mask, he's to be the king of Crystal Tokyo, not me, I'm just another ally that the scouts need in these times." He was now in range of the monster and he stopped, focussing on the monster and the girls under attack by it, he recognised Mishuri on the ground and glared at the creature, "When you think you can just come along and attack innocent people whenever you like, you have some mental issues, I am the Lightning Knight, and I am here to stop you, Static CHARGE!" A bolt of white lightning from his hand and hits the monster, stunning it for the time being, then 3 shadows appear and form into 3 women wearing black outfits, all alike, the leader of the three has black hair and she steps forward first, "We are sacred, wandering shooting stars, we are the sailor starlights and we are here to stop you monster!" Andy sighed, it was his sisters, he only nodded to them, then The black haired one said something else, "I am Sailor Star Fighter!" the other two spoke aswell, "I am sailor star Healer!" "and I am Sailor Star Maker!" Star fighter stepped up, "Star Serious LASER!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:15 pm
Roselite's eyes widened. "The Sailor Starlights!"  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:31 pm
Mishuri stood up and her eyes were black then she looked like a puppet and the yoma made her go in front of the attack "ahahahahaha" it laughed in a strange way.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:39 am
Sailor Star fighter gasped, she didn't want to hurt the girl, then Andy was there and had tackled Mishuri to the ground, allowing his sister's attack to hit the youma. As that occured, Sailor star healer stepped up shouting "Star gentle UTERUS!" the attack flew at the Youma  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:35 pm
Capricorn ran tward the entrance of the building " Meg hurry the building is about to blow " stella yelled

" I am Com..." she yelled but she didnt see a ceiling tile and it fell ontop of her

" Capricorn" yelled Stella and she tried to get the scout up but she had only one choice she put up a barrier around Sailor Capricorn.

On there way to the hotel they were staying in the boys of Hanson looked out to see the building a fire. Taylor and Zac sighed
" I wonder if she made it" Zac asked
" I hope so Zac" Taylor answered his brother

Suddenly they saw the building colaps on to the ground the three gasped " She.. She was in there " Isaac said . The three looked at each other and when they got to the hotel they turned on the televsion to see then news. Headlines IS SAILOR HANSON GONE OR IS SHE ALIVE . ?? They then showed the video with something that looked like a body but they couldnt tell.
" She cant " Taylor said but when he saw a body rise from the timber and rubble he had a feeling she wasnt gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:49 pm
"refreshing!" the yoma said as it disintigrated and Mishuri's moon seed went back into her head

Mishuri opened her eyes and saw she was under some funny looking guy "ouch..w..what happened?" she asked holding her head then she looked around and saw the sailor starlights "the sailor starlights, b..but you are just a fairy tale, that is what my parents told me, they said all the sailor scouts were not real they always said that since i was very young and i believed it" Mishuri said then she rubbed her eyes and looked again "this is no dream whoa i feel funny" she then fainted  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:45 am
Andy and the Sailor Starlights post
Sailor Star fighter knelt next to Mishuri and looked at Andy, "Oniisan, do you know where she lives, or do we have to take her to the hospital and wait for her parents to pick her up when she recovers?" Andy shook his head, "I don't know where she lives, but maybe one of the others here do, otherwise she can stay at our place." Star Healer and Star maker nodded, then Artemis spoke, "I think Luna knows where she lives, so that should not be a problem"
Guardian Cats' post
Diana blinked at what Andy had said, "Wait, Andy-kun, did Star fighter call you 'oniisan' ?"Andy simply nodded and Artemis blinked rapidly a few times, "nani?"

((fyi, 'oniisan' means big brother))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:27 am
Roselite, who was now stilling next to Mishuri, just stared. She was told the same thing by her parents, but she knew better, seeing as how she knew she was a senshi...just unable to henshin. Still...it was cool seeing legends...

Bosten jumped into Roselite's lap to get her out of her daze. "I think you should ask one of those senshi over there, to help train you."

Roselite nodded and stood up. "Ano..." She blushed, trying to think of what to say.

((Ano... means the same as Um...))  

Darkness Cake

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:22 am
Megan arose from the rubble seeing her parents were looking for her she detransformed and stella followed. Megan gave a confused look Stella gave her ILL tell you later looks. Megan nodded " i wounder if the guys are alright" she asked her self.

Taylor Isaac and Zac were upset they had meet Sailor Hanson and now she was gone. Well Taylor didnt think so but there was not proof she was alive.

When Megan got home she went up Stairs to her room and sat on the bed. " Maybe I should go see them tonight while there asleep" she said to Stella Suddenly she was interupted by her parents

" Yes what is it " she asked

" Well Seince todays accident your father and I have decided we are moving " Her mom said to her daughter and waited for a sad remark.

" Oh.. really " Megan said calmly and watched her mother leave after there talk.

" Japan huh" she thought and then got up to write the boys a letter and then she was going to go see them that night.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:04 pm
Mishuri opened her eyes and she was in the lightning knights arms still on the street "this is no illusion is it" she said quietly "how come you sailor senshi have come to earth?" Mishuri asked staring at the starlights and the lightning knight then she looked at the cats and Roselite.
"Roselite can you believe the senshi are real i can't i have never ever seen them and i just heard about them in fairy tales" Mishuri smiled then she felt a sudden pain in her gut so she put her hands to it and had a painful look on her face

Mishuri

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:15 am
Mishuri
Mishuri opened her eyes and she was in the lightning knights arms still on the street "this is no illusion is it" she said quietly "how come you sailor senshi have come to earth?" Mishuri asked staring at the starlights and the lightning knight then she looked at the cats and Roselite.
"Roselite can you believe the senshi are real i can't i have never ever seen them and i just heard about them in fairy tales" Mishuri smiled then she felt a sudden pain in her gut so she put her hands to it and had a painful look on her face

"I believe...cause I know..." Roselite saw Mishuri in pain. "Mishuri-chan!" Roselite wanted to help her, badly. Suddenly...she felt a warmth from inside her. The warmth flowed out and into Mishuri, healing any injuries she has. Roselite's eyes began to droop from the energy leaving her, but she smiled, knowing Mishuri would be okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:05 am
The sailor starlights shrugged and Star Fighter said, "We just haven't gone home yet, Kakyuu-sama wants time to rest." Andy smiled at Roselite, "I don't know what kind of powers you have there, but I'm glad for them."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:40 am
"this is all so confussing" Mishuri said then she felt relief from her pain and she looked at Roselite "you have powers too don't you Roselite" she peered at Roselite's eyes dropping sleepilly, "by the way what the hell was that funny looking fishy thing that took some funny looking seed thing out of my head?"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff