Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Seishi's Blown Up Field of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison laughed. "Just a bit." She set her guitar down and looked around. "I'm surprised any of them could even recognize me... Without my tattoos I look like any other human on Earth..."

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:02 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image "You're far too pretty to be a human. Demons trapped in human bodies have been known to posses extravagant beauty. Of course, I never was given a heart. But who knows what kind of disgusting human emotions I may have accidentally picked up in Hell when they were trying to mortalize me?" He asked, sitting down again.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Poison laughed lightly. "Yeah... okay." She said referring to the beauty comment. She tilted her head. "Not all human emotions are bad." She made a small chair and sat down.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:16 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image "Name one good emotion..." He muttered, closing his eyes.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:19 pm
Poison Shi

"Happiness and Hatred." Poison looked at him. "Two of my favorite emotions... They go pretty much hand in hand." She tilted her head and looked around.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:25 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed. "They designed me so that I could only achieve happiness through collecting souls and taking lives..." He said quietly.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:29 pm
Poison Shi

Poison smiled. "I'm a demon. Most, like Ivy and me, were designed to find happiness in torture and hatred of god... or gods." She tilted her head. "But being on Earth for the last hundred or so years showed me that there's more to happiness then just that. If it hadn't.. I know I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you." Her smile faded slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:35 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi looked down. "I wish there were more than one way that I could find happiness..." He muttered.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:39 pm
Poison Shi

Poison blinked and looked at him. "Wish I could help..." She tilted her head. "Would you like to hear me play a song?" She smiled and gestured to her guitar.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:47 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi nodded. "That would be cool, I guess."  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:49 pm
Poison Shi

Poison nodded and picked up her guitar then started playing. Right before she started singing the lyrics she took a small breath.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:16 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi smiled a bit. "Makes me remember the old days... There was always music playing, supplied by the nymphs and Goddesses of said arts."  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:19 pm
Poison Shi

Poison smiled. Yes... because I know so much about that, with being in hell and whatnot. "Glad you liked it. I could play another one if you want."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:25 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"No... It's fine. I really should detach myself from all of those Godly luxuries that I would have when I wasn't out collecting souls and wreaking havoc. It was a great job to have... I was designed too perfect... I outgrew my original plans... And now here I am... That's what I get for going against the flow of the universe..." He said, sighing and opening his eyes.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 pm
Poison Shi

Poison tilted her head slightly. "Yes. And I was supposed to be cruel towards everything, which I was until Ivy corrupted me... And now here I am. Talking to the god who gave me a job." She smiled lightly, meaning the last part as a joke.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff