Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:11 pm
He smiled. "Alright, lead the way." he said as he grabbed onto her arm.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:11 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

You smiled and went to the school.  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:12 pm
Rose & Lilly

User Image
we may be flowers...

"how dull. this place doesn't seem to have anything for us to do." the twins sighed and stood up, walking further into the park, farther away from everyone else. once the girls were sure they were out of hearing distance they sat down again and started to sing hot n cold by katy perry.

but that doesn't mean we're delicate.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond let go. "Sorry, I didn't know what else to say." he explained,feeling a bit embarrassed.

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse was still walking around the park, about the read whatever the letter said but heard the sound of Alice’s voice making him fold the letter up and back in his beast pocket. ” Over here!” He called out as he shoves his hands in his pockets. Pulling out one his is hands to play with the lighter, while the other stood in his pant pocket.

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:20 pm
Rose & Lilly

User Image
we may be flowers...

the twins stood up and headed back to where everyone had been. when they got back they noticed everyone was gone and that the only person left was some guy with a lightter. "you know you really shouldn't play with fire. sometimes it can burn you." Rose smirked, her eyes on the lighter. Lilly just sighed and rolled her eyesfollowing her sister over to the boy.

User Image  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse groan hearing the girl comment.” Great another pair of twins to tell me what to do Like I don’t have enough of that with me own twin sister.” He said as he put the light back in his pocket and snaps his finger as a flame come from his finger tips now.” I am fire so I never have to worry about getting burned little girl”

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:34 pm
Rose & Lilly

User Image
we may be flowers...

"i'm fire too." Rose smiled and her hair turned into flames. "don't look at me. i'm ice." Lilly mumbled as the air around her became freezing cold. "and we aren't little. we just prefer to look like this." the girls sighed and looked at him with emotionless eyes.

User Image  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ivy Shi

Love me... Hate me...

Ivy laughed lightly. "Don't worry about it." She smiled.

Do what you want... But I'm still me... I won't change.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond let out a slight sigh. "Well, we should probably keep moving." he said, seeming partially distracted again.

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ivy Shi

Love me... Hate me...

Ivy tilted her head and gave him a hug. "Okay." She smiled and put the flower behind his ear, laughing lightly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond smiled as she hugged him. He started to walk slowly once she let go, not noticing the flower until she laughed. He put his hand up to his ear and pulled it away from his ear. "So, how'd you find this school?" he asked, not remembering if he had asked it before or not.

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:03 pm
Ivy Shi

Love me... Hate me...

Ivy shrugged and walked with him. "Poison found it actually. She told me about it and decided I should come too... I think she heard our.... 'mom," She said the word almost disgusted, "Talking about enrolling one of her actual daughters and researched it at the library near our house. And I guess we both qualified and got in." She smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond listened to what she was saying and frowned when she said the word 'mom'. He couldn't remember his parents. "Honestly, I was buried across the street, I walked in and found that someone had enrolled me... They even had a picture of me, the way I am now." he was pretty confused, himself.

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:23 pm
Ivy Shi

Love me... Hate me...

Ivy looked at him. "That's kind of creepy." She frowned. "Maybe they're just creepers? You know... like stalkers but weirder." She smiled slightly

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games