Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:25 pm
Johan glanced at the boy who came in smirked a little. "Right on time." he said softly and made a hand motion, pulling Roy towards him. He smirked and put Roy in front of him, making him take the twins' wave's impact.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:38 pm
The twins froze up when Roy took their attacks instead of Johan; looking at him worriedly. "R-Roy.... are you ok?" they asked, wiping there eyes so they could see better.
(( putting up the Xmas tree, gonna be Off and on alot tonight.))  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:45 pm
Roy yelled in pain when the wave hit him then slumped his shoulders and wiped away some blood. "Y-Yeah." he panted then looked at the man and pointed his sword at him. "Who are you?" he growled. "And what are you doing to Daisy and Carnation?"

Johan only looked back the boy calmly. He took a look at his swords and smiled softly. "Oh, this sword," he mused. "It's been so long since I've seen these swords. Hmm, I do believe the last time I saw these was when an ancient kingdom fell, I'm afraid I forgot the name..." As Johan rambled on, the scenery changed into an old kingdom that was being destroyed as a small prince was taken away.

Roy blinked at the scenery. Something about it seemed so...familiar. He shook his head and let one of his sword's tips rest on the man's chest. "Don't distract me." he growled.

Johan chuckled at Roy. "With what? Your memories?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:49 pm
The twins frowned and moved to stand on either side of roy, glancing at Johan nervously but feeling safer with Roy there. "don't mess with him." they muttered, giving Johan a rather dark look.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:50 pm
"Or you'll do what?" Johan smiled at the twins and made them see their worst memories.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:56 pm
"we'll get our sisters here.... or our father... and Iris..." the twins grumbled, but squealed from fright/suprise when the new memories went through their minds.
(i gtg... be back in a bit... i hope)  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:01 pm
Roy yelled and grabbed his head. Memories? How could an old kingdom and some runaway kid be connected to his life? He knew what happened during his childhood, right?

"I wonder," Johan mused as he watched everyone was forced to watch their worst memories. "Will your family help you, or will they just use you as little doggie biscuits for the vampires?"

((okey dokey))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:36 pm
the twins frowned at him and then slipped their hands into their pockets, holding tightly onto their charm bracelets. "j-just leave us alone." they muttered, holding their heads with their free hands as they tried to block all the memories he was showing them.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:39 pm
His smiled softened. "How adorable. A long lost prince and two rejects. Quite a couple." he chuckled and turned around. "Isn't it strange how those who wish to remember their past are always disappointed with the results?" he asked then disappeared into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:42 pm
Ray came from backstage with an odd look "wow.....i wish i didnt remember THOSE memories"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:45 pm
Roy scratched his head at the man then looked at Ray. "How long were you there?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:45 pm
"we're not rejects..." the girls muttered before they fell onto the ground, crying softly; their arms wrapped around their waists as they shook from all their crying.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:48 pm
he pulled out a couple of hankercheifs and handed them to Daisy and Carnation. "much to long. i can be sure of that"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:49 pm
Roy crouched down besides the twins and hugged them. "You're far from it." he soothed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:54 pm
the twins held onto Roy tightly, their crying slowing down and eventualy stoping; they took the hankerchiefs from Ray and dried off their faces with them, giving small sighs and muttering quiet thank-yous to both the boys.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff