Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:59 pm
(Yeah, mine is doing that, too! A few days ago it was doing something with some government money. I don't get it.)

Nabila looked up, hearing someone call her. She got up and ran toward the voice. "Yeah! Free meal!" She shouted. "Thanks for the offer!" She said, approaching him. "Wow...griffin."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:48 pm
(Yay.posting not being gay anymore. posting is back to normal.... Hopefully. Hope that THAT never happens again.....)

Bakher looked the lioness over with emerald eyes, and the edges of his beak curled in a slight smile- He always enjoyed being around felines; He'd always felt more of a connection to the cat side of him than to the Bird-of-Prey part. He never could explain it to other gryphons- most expressed the bird part of their makeup to the point they acted like them.

He found himself playing with the dead stallions long, silky mane as he waited for the lioness to get closer, and forced himself to stop with a effort- He'd found he was a bit of a fiddler, never able to keep his talons still if not focusing. Add in the fact that shiny things tended to attract gryphons attention...

He shook his head- woolgathering, again.yet he continued to eye the silvery mane...

- Oh fine... God, I'm becoming such a trophy rat!-
He carefully grasped the thick mane hair, and with a razor edged talon, delicately cut it away, taking care to not slip and cut wrong. He figured he could trade it to a human or someone if he didn't use it for decorating his den. He finished, and held the trophy up, enjoying the feel of it cascading down his scaled, leathery arms. He tucked it away, carefully, in the same pouch as the horn, and tore loose another tender chunk of meat before backing off and settling to the ground.

He bolted down the tidbit, relishing the heady taste of unicorn blood, before sprawling out, spreading his massive, jewel bright wings out to either side of him to soak up the sun. He closed his eyes as the soft heat of the sun soaked into him as he awaited the arrival of the lion and the wolf.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:01 pm
Nabila sat back, giving a small laugh as she found herself in front of the griffin. She smiled. "Hello," She purred. "What's your name. I haven't seen you around here before."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:11 pm
Asiril carefully lurked towards the cave entrance. Walking silently, slowly through the area. He had heard of wolves in the area, friendly ones. He wanted to investigate. His tail flickered side to side in a nervous excitement, ears perked straining for the slightest sound.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:14 pm
Shadow walked up slowly as he looked at the Griffon, he smiled as he looked at the body "Food" he said grinning  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:16 pm
Larka trotted towards the den. She let the two love birds linger where they were. She'd make Jeff let her play with the ticky later. But right now, she scented unicorn blood and that could only mean one thing: Griffins. Well, two actually: Dragons or Griffins.

Larka wished for Griffin though. She liked their feathers; they were shiny. The she-Wolf hoped to bargain hunting grounds for a few loose feathers.

On her way, she practically stumbled over a creeping fox. She halted and tilted her head as her ears swerved forward in interest. "Heya," she woofed. Her original plan temporarily forgotten, she sniffed the red vulpine and smiled. "You're new!"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:33 pm
Asiril stared wide eyed as he leaped back from the she wolf. She was an interesting creature but he was wary as his travels had told him, the scar running from his right brow down to his cheek was a reminder of so. Yet he remembered his manners, and she was pretty. He bowed slightly and looked to her, "mhmm, I am.. Hello." He was not used to speaking, his voice was a bit scratchy from lack of use yet held a soft and kind tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:41 pm
Larka's own scar, a vicious x-shaped reminder, attested to her own misadventures. Despite her past, she wagged her tail happily in greeting to the fox. She could only guess his scratchy voice was from a lack of moisture. "There's a lake nearby, if you'd like," she chimed.

She knew practically everything there was to know about the forest. She was a Hunter, after all, so it was her duty to know of her surroundings. From every treetop to every ravine, Larka knew where things could be found.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:43 pm
Asiril's cheek raised slightly in a half smile, not used to kindness he bowed his head, "that would be lovely, yet before departing I am called Asiril" He turned his head to the side slightly, his tail slightly swaying with a bit of confidence he found the wolves, and this one was kind. A good omen the considered.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:53 pm
Larka tossed her head to the side to signal for the fox to follow her. "Asiril? I'm Larka. I belong to the local Pack. I'm a Hunter," she flashed a toothy grin over her shoulder at him.

Her tail swayed as she walked. There were so many places to find fresh water, she was surprised at how grainy his voice sounded. "Where are you coming from," she asked, simply curious.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:55 pm
Shadow smiled as he turned "Talk to you later" he said as he turned, he returned to the revine as he lied down taking a drink before he closed his eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:00 pm
Asiril sighed smiling as he watched her walk in front of him before morality taking the best of him and he crept next to her. He looked to her, "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Larka. I.." He broke off as he stared at the ground, "I'm from a ways away I've been traveling a while." A hurt look possessed his violet eyes for a second before he looked forward with a blink, the look vanishing.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:17 pm
Larka saw the emotion pass through his eyes for a split second and watched it vanish. She decided not to press the matter, but she'd be forced to question him if anything threatened her pack because of the fox.

She was about to say he was welcome to stay, but she caught sight of Shadow. She barked a greeting as she ran ahead of the fox to the fellow Wolf. "Shadow! I've got a new friend," she exclaimed happily. Her tail wagging, she bounded back to Asiril to show Shadow. "Asiril, this is Shadow."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Shadow stood smiling at first but then he walked to the fox, at first weary, even angered, but he sniffed him looking him over for a second and then his smile returned "Greetings" he said as he sat by Larka "So what brings you out here?" he asked  

Metal criminal minds

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Asiril's eyes widened seeing the other wolf, his first instinct to run he fought violently, he stepped forward and bowed his head, "a pleasure to meet you." Wolves did nothing to him, nor should he fear their resemblance. He looked towards the water, and around his eyes taking in the scenery out of curiosity, his tail swaying slightly.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games